rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wow.. older gf's bugging me...

Just wondering if someone with some 'experience' can decode some 'women' behaviors for me?

1) One girl I started to date last fall is moving back into the area and wants to get together. We only went out about 3 times (only ended up kissing). I think this time I'll escalate things rapidly and see where it goes the first time we get back together. Thoughts on that? Or should this situation be considered a friend relationship now?

2) Another girl I dated last year - which was a _very_ passionate time felt by both of us (I screwed up the relationship by turning 'wussy') has started texting me again... she says I should come see her, etc. Our texting very quickly turns into banter & sexual teasing. She pointed out she has a boyfriend - while in the middle of some 'textual play' with only one line "You should know I have a bf." The textual play continued and at a 'high' point, I told her I had to get back to work. Yesterday - I texted her - just suggesting her and her female friends come to this event in town. I wouldn't be at it, but suggested we could get together for drinks and conversation after. She turned the conversation sexual this time. Followed up saying how "bad" I am for being a bad influence on her. I called her on that saying I really don't think she's complaining about it, but rather doing some fantasizing instead - which she quickly admitted to. (I doubt she'll make the event though - its an hour drive each wayr, and short notice for a babysitter, but still - she likes the idea). After telling her I'd be nice, and getting "that won't be fun", in reply, I continued to escalate the conversation..... but said I'll be gentle (no bruises) to avoid suspicion from her bf to which she replied "good call".

What is up with that? Is she only wanting to be playing like this (texting)? She's obviously missing out on something with her current bf -- but is there a way I could/should pursue this? Just keep her happy 'textually' until she gets rid of this guy? Or try to escalate physically once again? By the sounds of it, if she's like this via text to me I really don't think she'd have second thoughts about enjoying my company behind her bf's back (and she really is a lot of fun, so I wouldn't have a problem with it).

Anyway... thanks for reading... any more advice for a newbie in the 'game'?

Either they're realizing what they lost or they're jealous that you've moved on and you're happy without them. At the back of their mind they probably want you to still think about them. But that's really selfish, if you truely loved them that is.

I hate to say it...fuck all three but don't stick around.

I've had this happen a few times and once just recently in fact. On your second question my experience has been that the woman is not completely happy with her current relationship and is trying to foster some kind of badly needed attention to pad her ego.

When I was dating this aussie chick she and I were an off-and-on status. One of the last few times she hooked up with some other guy but started sending me flirtacious messages while she was with him. Ultimately, she ended up dumping that guy to be with me again. My take on the matter is that there's something powerful that she got from being with me and she just wasn't getting it from her current beau. From my understanding he wasn't a bad guy but he just wasn't me as she put it.

I think once you build attraction with a woman it's very difficult for her to shake that attraction. Sometimes we'll make knee-jerk reactions over petty things that could cause a relationship to go south, but ultimately that attraction is too strong. Once they're deprived of it the urge to feel those feelings again is overwhelming. It's just like these battered gf's and wives that stay with their abusive husbands/boyfriends. You can ask them why, after all the abuse, they continue to stay with these guys. All they can say is they don't know and that they just love them.

My guess is that her current relationship isn't completely fulfilling. Don't misunderstand that to mean that she's feeling regret because a lot of times that's hardly the case. She could be in withdrawl over something that she found very satisfying while being with you. She probably enjoys the chase and enjoys playing the 'game' just as much as we like to administer it. She could be a wild tiger that feels caged and is looking to get out. Perhaps, she's just naughty by nature and feels that you'll be an easy outlet to feed her naughty ambition. The possibilities are endless.

The fact remains that there's something you have that she wants. Whether it's simply your attention, validation, or unadulterated sex it's up to you to figure out what that may be should you decide to pursue it. This is how many women play 'game' with sometimes unknown goals. I've hooked up with former gf's that were with other guys and that's all it was. They were feeling adventurous and decided to cheat on that guy, but ultimately stay with them anyhow. I'm sure if I pushed the situation in each case I could have walked away with each of them easily. But that's not what I wanted after I've already cut the string.

My recommendation is to put very little value into her advances and play it into your favour. Get sex out of it but don't lay your cards down on the table. If she wants more let her bear the burden of proof and effort. And that basically answers your first question too. Get what you can get out of it (sex) and play it a step at a time from there.

If I could understand what women are thinking then i'd be richer than i am.
I don't analyze, just do what i want for my outcome and either i get it or i don't

Quote: (10-02-2008 12:37 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

If I could understand what women are thinking then i'd be richer than i am.
I don't analyze, just do what i want for my outcome and either i get it or i don't

I definately need to adopt that way of thinking -- it makes much more sense (and would be much less stressful) than trying to analyze the behavior.

I'll respond in a way that shows what I want, and if something happens, it happens, and if not ... "next"!