rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relating to young girls

Relating to young girls

Yesterday I hung out with 2 18 year old girls fresh out of high school (I'm 20), you know, trying social circle game and whatnot.

I ended up making out with one of them after her friend left, but my "game" consisted of impressing them with my car, loud music, alcohol and weed.

I couldn't relate at all to the shit they were talking about, that celebrity, shopping, How I Met your Mother, kpop, that girl who made out with her crush, the split ends of their hair, etc etc. I think we spent 4 hours at the bar with them asking me to rate pictures of their friends.

granted, i have like 20 iq on these girls but I'm not trying to hook up with congresswomen or professors. Even when I get older I don't think older women are much different anyways. Or am I just not meeting cool girls?

How do you guys relate to girls?

Relating to young girls

Story of my life.

Great question, by the way. Most of the time, I can't even be bothered to sarge in most locals, because I don't enjoy notches when it involves women I detest. I do meet fun women who are good company on occasion, but all it takes is one conversation about horoscopes for me to lose all respect for a women and with it, the inability to get it up.

I'm just too busy wonder how she even manages to remember how to breathe.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Relating to young girls

You can't relate to their banal shit. Or atleast i can't. I suggest pump & dump.

Relating to young girls

Quote:Quote:

I ended up making out with one of them after her friend left, but my "game" consisted of impressing them with my car, loud music, alcohol and weed.

Sounds like you know what your doing. You don't have to relate, just put up with it and get the bang.

Relating to young girls

They should be worried about relating to you. Always have the attitude like you're doing them a favor by hanging out with them. They'll pay you back with pussy to stay in your good graces.

Team Nachos

Relating to young girls

I find that taking the piss out of people usually works. That and showing quite a rebellious side. 18 year olds lack a lot but they do have a lot of excitement and energy, which means you can make even little things seem like a lot of fun (your cock?). Also as a 32 year old I find young girls have a lot to teach me: music, clothes etc. I just act like I'm the cool older bloke who's to busy doing grown up stuff (not actually an act) to know about their lifestyles, so get them to explain it to me. They usually relish the chance to do so as it makes them seem cool. I also find it good to ask them quite risque questions that you'd never ask an older women, like who was the first to lose virginity, who out of their friends is a slut etc. They love slagging off other girls.

Relating to young girls

Quote: (04-03-2013 03:27 PM)cozos Wrote:  

I'm afraid this is the extent of it. That, and whatever is trendy/popular at that exact second. Once you're vetted by whatever circles they belong to (school, FB, activities) you're basically just running don't-fuck-up game.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Relating to young girls

Damn, same shit happened to me YESTERDAY!! I actually got a panic attack out of it.

I'm sitting down in the wait room at the tanning salon to get a tan (yeah, yeah, I know). The 3 girls there are talking a conversation. I join in without knowing what they're talking about by relating a couple incidents that happened to me earlier in the day.

That thread dies down, then they start another one about one the (25yo single) woman's kids. She says that one of her small children is getting into wrestling (WWF style). Then the other girls (18 and 20) start arguing whether its better for their children to be into video games or wrestling.

They continually look at me to chime in, but all I'm thinking is "Wrestling or Videogames, what white trash redneck hoes these are." As a kid I was always taught to do my fucking homework first, then in my freetime do something "civilized" so I played piano and guitar like a madman. I was afraid to say this to these rednecks.

My fear was unfounded, however, because I later overheard them saying (actually through the walls of the tanning booth - dumb bitches) that I was "weird" for talking at first but then getting real quiet.

I've never been a show-off to brag about things I own, but I guess I should do that since relating to dumb bitches is impossible.

Relating to young girls

It doesn't get any better with older and/or "smarter" girls. Older and/or smarter girls are just better at vomiting out whatever pre-packaged PC opinions they absorbed from Jezebel, CNN, or social anthropology classes.

Girls are fundamentally uncurious about the world around them, nor are they apt to challenge popular opinions, and prefer fixating on gossip and themselves.

Your expectations are not properly calibrated if you are looking to "relate" to attractive girls.

It's not purely an issue of IQ. Attractiveness and IQ correlate because both are afflicted by mutational load and other genetic factors. However, attractive girls have less incentive to cultivate a developed personality, and thus don't.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Relating to young girls

Quote: (04-03-2013 06:41 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

It doesn't get any better with older and/or "smarter" girls. Older and/or smarter girls are just better at vomiting out whatever pre-packaged PC opinions they absorbed from Jezebel, CNN, or social anthropology classes.

The OP needs to seriously take a look at this sentence above. Girls ten years older than the ones you're complaining about for being vapid basically do the same shit. Just treat them all as if they have the intellect of a 13 year old because that's about when they stop maturing psychologically. You have to keep dialogue with any girl you're gaming at about high school level or above. Displays of intellect will actively repulse women regardless of what they say about wanting "smart guys."

Relating to young girls

Quote: (04-03-2013 07:59 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Just treat them all as if they have the intellect of a 13 year old because that's about when they stop maturing psychologically.

Agreed. In fact, I wrote an article about exactly this philosophy this morning:

http://www.returnofkings.com/8704/all-gi...d-children

Relating to young girls

I generally have trouble "connecting" with younger girls, but then again- I've always been an old soul. Surprisingly enough, some younger girls I've encountered (late teens or early 20's) can be more mature and sophisticated than broads in their mid-20's and beyond.

Relating to young girls

This might sound counter intuitive, but a big portion of the attraction I have ever gotten from younger women stems in some way by the way that I don't much relate to them and that I make zero effort trying to do so.

Think about it, trying to keep what with whatever music and celebrity crap they indulge in puts you in the same category as pretty much every guy their age.

It's a major asset to be "different" while still holding down some knowledge about what it is like to be younger. You can be their key to feeling mature and classy just by virtue of being around the block a few more times than they have, while still being young enough to appreciate the experience.

Relating to young girls

Quote: (04-03-2013 11:51 PM)EisenBarde Wrote:  

This might sound counter intuitive, but a big portion of the attraction I have ever gotten from younger women stems in some way by the way that I don't much relate to them and that I make zero effort trying to do so.

Think about it, trying to keep what with whatever music and celebrity crap they indulge in puts you in the same category as pretty much every guy their age.

It's a major asset to be "different" while still holding down some knowledge about what it is like to be younger. You can be their key to feeling mature and classy just by virtue of being around the block a few more times than they have, while still being young enough to appreciate the experience.

by every other guy i assume you mean beta right? that actually makes a lot of sense. wouldn't it seem "cool" to them if you act like you don't give a shit about all of that hoopla?

Relating to young girls

Rating pictures of their friends is a great way to get rapport. Another, similar line that used to work for me in college is to do cold reads from their high school yearbooks - anybody with half an ounce of game can immediately tell the sluttiest girls from pictures, yet somehow this amazes other girls.

Once I was looking through this chick's yearbook freshman year of college and stopped dead. "Whoa," I said. "That's the single sluttiest girl I've ever seen." The chick's jaw dropped. The girl I was pointing to had made national news for having a 15th birthday party with male strippers, encouraged by her mom, where the young lass ended up blowing a couple of the hired guns.

All in a day's work.

Relating to young girls

Utterly impossible for me. I just playfully make fun of them, and sooner or later they usually end up sans clothing in very close proximity to my cock.

Relating to young girls

A young girl can be very different WHEN she is alone with you. When young girls are with their friends they want to act "cool" and be just like them. Even if she's smart she might not want to show it in front of her friends. When she's alone with you she will make more of an effort to relate to you.

Relating to young girls

Be fun and treat her like a brat. The trigger mechanisms stay the same in general, but some of them change according to their needs (what their surrounding is pressuring them to have).

Relating to young girls

Quote: (04-03-2013 06:41 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

The OP needs to seriously take a look at this sentence above. Girls ten years older than the ones you're complaining about for being vapid basically do the same shit. Just treat them all as if they have the intellect of a 13 year old because that's about when they stop maturing psychologically. You have to keep dialogue with any girl you're gaming at about high school level or above. Displays of intellect will actively repulse women regardless of what they say about wanting "smart guys."

Yeah.. I guess so. It kind of sucks though, I WANT to enjoy chilling with cute girls. When I go on dates I feel like I'm doing a monologue. Part of me still wants to pair-bond with a girl. But like, OMG, that girl is sooooooo flat

Relating to young girls

It seems like you already did a good job at impressing, why do you think that you also have to genuinely relate to them, you ought a know by now that this is pretty much impossible in most of the cases. Just ask questions, make them talk, share some captivating stories, maybe chip in with a cocky remark. Don't expect them to talk about nutrition, anatomy or philosophy, instead expect most of the shit that comes out of their mouths to be boring and superficial, like gossip and fashion or whatever.

http://www.returnofkings.com/5616/an-eas...g-to-women

Relating to young girls

Displays of intellect will actively repulse women regardless of what they say about wanting "smart guys."

TRUE

Relating to young girls

Don't try to relate to them, try to bang them.

Big difference.

If alcohol, weed, and your car is going to cause them to bang you, then congratulations! You just found some fun 18 year olds to party with.

Why the need to relate to them? You are not trying to be their buddy.

Only relate to them as much as you need to in order to bang them.

And, always be searching for ways to strengthen your bang relations as opposed to just general social relations.

Are you looking for a girl to talk to?

If so, focus on girls that you have things in common with. These girls will be easier to talk to.

If you are looking for girls to bang, well, it sounds like you already found them.

Just find one or two topics that she likes to talk about and focus on that until she is drunk and isolated. Thats all the relating you need to do.

If you are looking for a girlfriend to talk to, that is an entirely different question.

Girlfriends who you enjoy talking to will come from your primary Fishbowl.

Personally, I find young girls to be very interesting. The have a view of the world that is fresh for me. I am almost 40. I don't know about twitter and Instagram and all that. Teenage girls educate me on the modern world. They help me to relate to what is happening out there. When you get them alone and they start to open up, its interesting what they are into. Their vision of the world, their hopes and dreams, their fears and challenges. It's all very interesting to me.

I never have a problem relating to anyone. People are people. We were all young once and we will all be old soon.

I would rather talk to a teenage girl then most adults. They are not so jaded and bitter. They bring a fresh perspective.

Relating to young girls

Quote: (04-04-2013 12:16 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Don't try to relate to them, try to bang them.

To quote a song: "Don't try to understand 'em. Just rope 'em, pull, and brand 'em."

Listen to the whole thing, but the quote is @1:13

Relating to young girls

Quote: (04-04-2013 12:16 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Personally, I find young girls to be very interesting. The have a view of the world that is fresh for me. I am almost 40. I don't know about twitter and Instagram and all that. Teenage girls educate me on the modern world. They help me to relate to what is happening out there. When you get them alone and they start to open up, its interesting what they are into. Their vision of the world, their hopes and dreams, their fears and challenges. It's all very interesting to me.

I agree with that, I find them better to be around than say mid twenties women. If nothing else their enthusiasm and optimism is infectious. Glad its not just me who feels this!

Relating to young girls

"I couldn't relate at all to the shit they were talking about, that celebrity, shopping, How I Met your Mother, kpop, that girl who made out with her crush, the split ends of their hair, etc etc."

I don't know about this. When the girl is young and hot enough, I somehow get magically interested in Beiber, Gaga or whatever the hell they're into. The local supermarket checkout girls can say just about anything and I'll be up for a convo.

You should spend some time in the workplace around old hags who have "wit" and "conversational skills." Believe me, you'll run screaming back to the 18-year-olds, ready to talk about "Real Housewives" as if it were the bible.

Quote: (04-03-2013 03:27 PM)cozos Wrote:  

Yesterday I hung out with 2 18 year old girls fresh out of high school (I'm 20), you know, trying social circle game and whatnot.

I couldn't relate at all to the shit they were talking about, that celebrity, shopping, How I Met your Mother, kpop, that girl who made out with her crush, the split ends of their hair, etc etc. I think we spent 4 hours at the bar with them asking me to rate pictures of their friends.

granted, i have like 20 iq on these girls but I'm not trying to hook up with congresswomen or professors. Even when I get older I don't think older women are much different anyways. Or am I just not meeting cool girls?

How do you guys relate to girls?