rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Having 10 Kids

Having 10 Kids

Do you have or know someone with a large family?

It would be awesome to have a large family with a quality woman.

Fuck the one child policy and the small family, I'm gonna make a shitload of money then raise a huge, happy family. Whats more Alpha than that?

Anyone else with me?

Having 10 Kids

Most of my relatives have big families in the 5-8+ kids each. Having a big family is fun at times, but do not under any circumstances, have it in the Anglosphere, let alone North America or you will get fucked either by the laws or by the costs if not both. If you want to have a large family,
best to have it in a developing country. Do not say you were not warned!

Quote: (04-03-2013 06:55 AM)POHammer Wrote:  

Do you have or know someone with a large family?

It would be awesome to have a large family with a quality woman.

Fuck the one child policy and the small family, I'm gonna make a shitload of money then raise a huge, happy family. Whats more Alpha than that?

Anyone else with me?

Having 10 Kids

[Image: troll.gif]

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

Having 10 Kids

I used to work for a woman who was the youngest of 13 kids.
Things were different back in her mother's time. You only needed
one income to survive. Plus I'm sure some of her siblings contributed
to the childcare somehow.

Team Nachos

Having 10 Kids

Quote: (04-03-2013 07:02 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Most of my relatives have big families in the 5-8+ kids each. Having a big family is fun at times, but do not under any circumstances, have it in the Anglosphere, let alone North America or you will get fucked either by the laws or by the costs if not both. If you want to have a large family,
best to have it in a developing country. Do not say you were not warned!

No way, definitely notin the anglosphere.
I wouldn't want to raise my family in a toxic environment like that.

Quote: (04-03-2013 07:02 AM)NuMbEr7 Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

Is this topic not allowed? I read a thread by some guy here who was looking to move to S America with multiple wives and people were giving him serious replies.
I'm not talking about something like polygamy here, just having a lot of kids.

Having 10 Kids

My mom comes from a family of 13, ten boys and 3 girls.

Having 10 Kids

I'm gonna create an army of sexual predators.

Having 10 Kids

I might be able to settle for 3 kids, but more if I am making cash$$

Look at this dude-
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxs6xhIzWLBoztTMjm0hj...k0gZ3RhX-W]

he seems Beta as hell, but he's a well paid diplomat with 10 kids. Somehow I look at the man differently after knowing he has a small army of descendents. Evolutionarily fit, for sure!

Having 10 Kids

Man, you should move to Utah. Go hanging around BYU, approach a virgin mormon girl, then another, then another and marry the three of them.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Having 10 Kids

I'm going to assume you currently have NO children, correct?

Have one... then tell me you want NINE more.

I'd choose death first. And I'm only half joking.

Having 10 Kids

then raise a huge, happy family. Whats more Alpha than that?

Anyone else with me?

Wait why is that alpha? Its not exactly difficult to knock a girl up?

If having a big family is what you think will make you happy ok but its a poor way of assessing how alpha a guy is. If I meet a guy for the first time and if I am assessing how alpha/interesting/accomplished or whatever parameter that one might use to measure a man the fact that he has offspring or a lot of offspring is not something that I or I think most men use to evaluate a guy.

Quote:Quote:

Somehow I look at the man differently after knowing he has a small army of descendents. Evolutionarily fit, for sure!

Oh so this is the real reason you want a bunch of kids. Not that you really love kids or want to be a good parent but to continue your own genetic line. Look I get it its scary to think about death and how little value a person really has in the big picture. And to help compensate for that people like you have kids for no other reason than the mistaken belief they will be able to leave the world with a piece of themselves through their offspring. The thing I dont get is dont you realize in but a mere few generations your dna will make up but a tiny fraction of future descendants. That said I feel sorry for your future kids if you are looking at having them primarily because of some "evolutionary desire" rather than really wanting to be a parent.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Having 10 Kids

Quote: (04-03-2013 01:08 PM)bacon Wrote:  

then raise a huge, happy family. Whats more Alpha than that?

Anyone else with me?

Wait why is that alpha? Its not exactly difficult to knock a girl up?

If having a big family is what you think will make you happy ok but its a poor way of assessing how alpha a guy is. If I meet a guy for the first time and if I am assessing how alpha/interesting/accomplished or whatever parameter that one might use to measure a man the fact that he has offspring or a lot of offspring is not something that I or I think most men use to evaluate a guy.

Somehow I look at the man differently after knowing he has a small army of descendents. Evolutionarily fit, for sure!

Oh so this is the real reason you want a bunch of kids. Not that you really love kids or want to be a good parent but to continue your own genetic line. Look I get it its scary to think about death and how little value a person really has in the big picture. And to help compensate for that people like you have kids for no other reason than the mistaken belief they will be able to leave the world with a piece of themselves through their offspring. The thing I dont get is dont you realize in but a mere few generations your dna will make up but a tiny fraction of future descendants. That said I feel sorry for your future kids if you are looking at having them primarily because of some "evolutionary desire" rather than really wanting to be a parent.

Well, if you put it that way, then by that logic its all relative. And whether you discover the cure for cancer and get rich, or just work at McDonald's and die of obesity at age 31...its all the same.

Thats called nihilism and its no fun to live that way. If someone wants to have 10 kids, and thinks its important to their happiness and sense of purpose, why not?

In fact, why even bother labeling people and their plans in negative terms? If someone wants to do something...they will. Whether my belief is "mistake" is not the truth. In this age of individualism and relativism, thats not what most people accept.

Some countries actively promote childbirth because of population decline. Is it not a good thing to increase their population?

Often times, the idea of parent is limited to "Western values". There is more than one way to do things.

When I meet a girl I decide to settle down with, asses my financial situation, and observe and assess...I'll pick the number of kids to have.

Having 10 Kids

I have a lot of friends who are from big families, and some have sizeable families of their own. The truth is, there's not a lot of difference between two kids and ten as far as how much work is involved. Parents who choose to have a large family are usually responsible and aren't afraid to properly discipline the children, which means said children are more responsible at an earlier age, and are thus able to start helping out when younger. The principal difficulty is that in a primitive agrarian setting, every child is a new farm laborer, which makes for an economic benefit for the family, whereas today, in a more urban environment, where everything must be bought at the store with money, every additional mouth to feed is an economic liability.

I will most likely settle down one day and have a large family, but it will not be in the US, and the odds that it will be with a US girl are very slim.

Having 10 Kids

That said I feel sorry for your future kids if you are looking at having them primarily because of some "evolutionary desire" rather than really wanting to be a parent.

Sorry to break it to you but thats pretty much why all people have kids..

Having 10 Kids

I want a lot of kids too. I think it's natural. Although I too am wondering if it's affordable in the west.

My grandad had multiples wives and 17 kids.... pimpin

Having 10 Kids

Oh so this is the real reason you want a bunch of kids. Not that you really love kids or want to be a good parent but to continue your own genetic line. Look I get it its scary to think about death and how little value a person really has in the big picture. And to help compensate for that people like you have kids for no other reason than the mistaken belief they will be able to leave the world with a piece of themselves through their offspring. The thing I dont get is dont you realize in but a mere few generations your dna will make up but a tiny fraction of future descendants.

I disagree. The point is not to perpetuate one's DNA. That is a biological impossibility. The point is to perpetuate one's mission, one's ideals. Life is too short to do all the things we would like to do, but if you pick a worthy mission, once you die, your children will carry on, and when they die, their children will carry on.

What matters is not what happens after death. What matters is what happens in your lifetime. If you live your life properly and prepare your children to be your successors, then you will conquer the fear of death. Death won't matter, because succession is guaranteed (once your children are old enough). If death does not matter, you are free. You're living immortality while physically trapped in a mortal body. You have gone to Heaven, without leaving the Earth.

So, what is a worthy mission? You can build a company. Once you die, your sons inherit the company. If you raise your sons properly, they will cooperate, instead of fighting each other. So, your sons can earn a living without having to deal with HR human trash, interviews, and background checks. And they take most of the company's profit for themselves.

Teach your sons to game women. Tell them how to choose a wife. Watch them marry women of great genetic and moral quality (yes, they still exist in some parts of the world). Strive to improve your descendants' genetic quality via careful choice of husbands / wives, and improve their moral quality via old fashioned patriarchal values. In your old age, enjoy Christmas dinner in the company of your 10 children and their husbands / wives, and your 50 grandchildren. Watch the decadent SWPL'ers embrace careerism and self-extinction, while you populate your country with not mere copies of yourself, but better versions of yourself! Your bloodline is on an ascending path. Perfection is the ultimate, yet unattainable goal. Your descendants' mission is to strive to reach the peak.

Congratulations! You have conquered life and death. Your job as a man is complete. You can now die in peace.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Having 10 Kids

Quote: (04-03-2013 08:31 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Oh so this is the real reason you want a bunch of kids. Not that you really love kids or want to be a good parent but to continue your own genetic line. Look I get it its scary to think about death and how little value a person really has in the big picture. And to help compensate for that people like you have kids for no other reason than the mistaken belief they will be able to leave the world with a piece of themselves through their offspring. The thing I dont get is dont you realize in but a mere few generations your dna will make up but a tiny fraction of future descendants.

I disagree. The point is not to perpetuate one's DNA. That is a biological impossibility. The point is to perpetuate one's mission, one's ideals. Life is too short to do all the things we would like to do, but if you pick a worthy mission, once you die, your children will carry on, and when they die, their children will carry on.

What matters is not what happens after death. What matters is what happens in your lifetime. If you live your life properly and prepare your children to be your successors, then you will conquer the fear of death. Death won't matter, because succession is guaranteed (once your children are old enough). If death does not matter, you are free. You're living immortality while physically trapped in a mortal body. You have gone to Heaven, without leaving the Earth.

So, what is a worthy mission? You can build a company. Once you die, your sons inherit the company. If you raise your sons properly, they will cooperate, instead of fighting each other. So, your sons can earn a living without having to deal with HR human trash, interviews, and background checks. And they take most of the company's profit for themselves.

Teach your sons to game women. Tell them how to choose a wife. Watch them marry women of great genetic and moral quality (yes, they still exist in some parts of the world). Strive to improve your descendants' genetic quality via careful choice of husbands / wives, and improve their moral quality via old fashioned patriarchal values. In your old age, enjoy Christmas dinner in the company of your 10 children and their husbands / wives, and your 50 grandchildren. Watch the decadent SWPL'ers embrace careerism and self-extinction, while you populate your country with not mere copies of yourself, but better versions of yourself! Your bloodline is on an ascending path. Perfection is the ultimate, yet unattainable goal. Your descendants' mission is to strive to reach the peak.

Congratulations! You have conquered life and death. Your job as a man is complete. You can now die in peace.

Very nicely written, Icarus!

Having 10 Kids

^^Could not have said it better.

Having 10 Kids

Your bloodline is on an ascending path. Perfection is the ultimate, yet unattainable goal.

History yields no examples confirming your theory. If people enjoy raising kids, go for it. But do it because you enjoy it or find it satisfying - not out of some delusion that you're creating something permanent.

Having 10 Kids

I am one of 7 children and a large family has its pluses and drawbacks. I see no problem with someone wanting a have an army of decendents it is an alpha trait and not trolling

Having 10 Kids

Look I get it its scary to think about death and how little value a person really has in the big picture. And to help compensate for that people like you have kids for no other reason than the mistaken belief they will be able to leave the world with a piece of themselves through their offspring.

Just to chime in here, it should be noted that this belief is not, technically, mistaken. When you have offspring, you are leaving a piece of yourself (your DNA is what makes you what you are) on earth to persist after you die. That piece of you will, in turn, continue to exist through successive generations, making up a part of a much larger puzzle.

The thing I dont get is dont you realize in but a mere few generations your dna will make up but a tiny fraction of future descendants.

You don't need to contribute 50% of someone's genetic code to matter. Traits are inherited and continually passed down with much smaller pieces of genetic material than that.

Quote: (04-05-2013 05:52 PM)Lemmo Wrote:  

Your bloodline is on an ascending path. Perfection is the ultimate, yet unattainable goal.

History yields no examples confirming your theory. If people enjoy raising kids, go for it. But do it because you enjoy it or find it satisfying - not out of some delusion that you're creating something permanent.

No examples of what, precisely? Do you mean to say that, in history, there are no examples of a man siring a large family and having his descendants create a lasting and important legacy that resonates well after his death and also improves upon what he managed to accomplish in life?

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Having 10 Kids

Quote: (04-05-2013 06:20 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Look I get it its scary to think about death and how little value a person really has...

[quote]Quote:

The thing I dont get is dont you realize in but a mere few generations your dna will make up but a tiny fraction of future descendants.

You don't need to contribute 50% of someone's genetic code to matter....

Quote: (04-05-2013 05:52 PM)Lemmo Wrote:  

(04-04-2013, 01:31 AM)Icarus Wrote:  Your bloodline is on an ascending path. Perfection is the ultimate, yet unattainable goal.

No examples of what, precisely? Do you mean to say that, in history, there are no examples of a man siring a large family and having his descendants create a lasting and important legacy that resonates well after his death and also improves upon what he managed to accomplish in life?

Well, if you reverse engineer you're right. Everyone who's accomplished and living right now is a successful descendent, someone's 18th grandson.

But then, Shakespeare, the greatest genius ever to my tastes, has no direct living descendants. He lives on in his art.

There are living descendants of his sister, however.

Having 10 Kids

Quote: (04-05-2013 09:18 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Shakespeare, the greatest genius ever to my tastes, has no direct living descendants. He lives on in his art.

How many Shakespeares were there? Only one. Ancient Greece had Homer. Ancient Rome had Virgil. Italy had Dante. Spain had Cervantes. Portugal had Camões. It's not within one's power to become such a literary genius. It just happens, sometimes, once in a millennium, that such a übermensch is born.

So, once one realizes that one is no Dante, no Newton, no Tesla, what does one do? One can embrace hedonism and fuck around, and travel, but that gets old after a decade or two. The one and only thing one can do to catch a glimpse of eternity is to have children better than oneself. Of course, this project requires the existence of marriageable women who were raised to be good wives and good mothers, and such women are becoming mythical creatures comparable to the cyclopes that Homer wrote about in Odyssey.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Having 10 Kids

Quote: (04-05-2013 09:54 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Of course, this project requires the existence of marriageable women who were raised to be good wives and good mothers, and such women are becoming mythical creatures comparable to the cyclopes that Homer wrote about in Odyssey.

Odysseus is basically the model I strive to emulate. He left home when young, saw the world, became a great man, had sex with numerous beautiful women, including a stint as the lover of a goddess, was strong yet intelligent and very clever, and then came home to settle down with Penelope (who, in Homer's world, was still amazingly hot even when she must have been pushing 38 at least) and enjoy domestic tranquility. He had epic adventures in the literal sense of the term, and after those virile urges were sated, he came home to play the role of patriarch -with, however, the understanding that his future held further travels and conquests. Could a man aspire to more?

Having 10 Kids

10 kids = 10 mouths to feed, clothed, spend money on extra-curriculars and college savings.

If I had the money?...maybe...but even with a $150K-$200K salary, I don't know where my luxury cars, higher-end audio equipment and international golf trips will fit in if I have to feed 10 kids.

I don't want to be one of those "complaining family men" who is mad at the government because they have to struggle supporting their family of some housewife and 3 kids on a $50,0000/year income. I am like..."Who told YOU to have a few kids with a factory job??"