rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When white knighting goes wrong...

A perfect example of how very wrong white knighting can go.....

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_22917...rss_viewed

Quote:Quote:

Swain said they heard noise coming from a nearby parked car, looked over and saw a couple get out of a green Ford Crown Victoria. The man was pulling on and assaulting the woman, Swain said.

The good Samaritan walked over to see if she needed help or the police, but the woman immediately turned on him, telling him to leave them alone. She and the man cursed at the bystander trying to help and got into their car to leave.

"As the victim walked back toward his car, the suspects whom were now driving away, veered toward the male as if attempting to run him over, but missed," Swain said. "The suspect vehicle immediately effected a U-turn and made a second pass towards the victim, striking him and launching him onto their windshield. "

The victim was carried for about 150 feet before he slid forward off the car and was run over. He suffered major head and upper body trauma, and was lucky to be alive, police said.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I'm never glad to see someone else suffer, but if this kind of thing happened more often we, as a society, could do away with the problem of white-knighting for good.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

what a dumbass. the good samiritan is described as a "Beverly Hills man" and the two others are described as a black man and woman riding in a green crown vic.

"I'm a wealthy white man hanging around in the hood and I'm gonna help this arguing gangsta couple out"

Wake up!

Quote: (04-03-2013 12:34 AM)guerrilla Wrote:  

what a dumbass. the good samiritan is described as a "Beverly Hills man" and the two others are described as a black man and woman riding in a green crown vic.

"I'm a wealthy white man hanging around in the hood and I'm gonna help this arguing gangsta couple out"

Wake up!

Yep. Wealthy white dude in the hood trying to do good. What could go wrong?

I think psychologists have a term for this "Bruce Wayne Complex".

[Image: BruceWayneTDK.jpg]

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (04-03-2013 01:00 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I think psychologists have a term for this "Bruce Wayne Complex".

No no no. That's called Dark Knight-ing.

The problem was that this guy viewed the woman as a victim and as someone who needed help. If it was two guys arguing there is no way he would intervene in-fact the guy would probably just leave the area.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

The difference is that Batman defends the innocent.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Officers asked anyone with information to call Detective The Vu at 310-349-2844.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

When playing Captain Save a Hoe goes wrong. This is why I never get involved in a stranger's business, especially if it's a couple getting into it like that.

Problem is though, as a society, it IS a positive thing when people want to aid others. It's why many on here espouse traditionalist 1950's views about a time when people kept their doors unlocked etc.

Unfortunately it isn't like that anymore.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Even if they don't try to run your ass down, imagine what happens if you step in and the cops get called. Now you have a third party witness (the girl) saying you assaulted the other guy. Better start thinking about which one of your bros is most likely to stop laughing long enough to post bail.

Quote:Teedub Wrote:

Problem is though, as a society, it IS a positive thing when people want to aid others.

I agree, and I'd happily help... by dialing 911.

Quote: (04-03-2013 06:23 AM)Peregrine Wrote:  

Even if they don't try to run your ass down, imagine what happens if you step in and the cops get called. Now you have a third party witness (the girl) saying you assaulted the other guy. Better start thinking about which one of your bros is most likely to stop laughing long enough to post bail.

Quote:Teedub Wrote:

Problem is though, as a society, it IS a positive thing when people want to aid others.

I agree, and I'd happily help... by dialing 911.

Just get rid of the cops, get rid of the government, and lets get back to nature! [Image: smile.gif]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Although I hate white knights, this guy was barely even white knighting.

The good Samaritan walked over to see if she needed help or the police, but the woman immediately turned on him, telling him to leave them alone. She and the man cursed at the bystander trying to help and got into their car to leave.

Fuckin all he did was ask if she needed help. Jesus that's nothing.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

From the comments:

I see Chris Brown and Rhianna were in Hawthorne recently.

[Image: lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

That's what you get for trying to be captain saveaho in the hood