rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Magic Johnson Has a Flaming Son

[Image: 2dkzmms.gif]

1) "It can happen to anybody, even me, Magic Johnson."

2) Could this kid be any gayer? He meets every stereotype there is for a gay man.

3) If homosexuality is genetic, this makes Magic's HIV a little more suspect.

4) I don't know how's fatter now, the gay son or Magic now. But it's a waste of athletic potential. This kid has spent time playing with balls, and you know they're not orange.

5) What's worse, gay son or HIV? Close call, but I'd go with HIV. A gay son wouldn't interfere with getting strange as much as HIV.

Haha every dad's worst nightmare. I wonder if you can prevent a kid from growing up to be a hardcore fruit cake like this?

Another reason not to have kids. Even if you avoid the more likely disaster of having a girl, you could have a surprise like this waiting for you.

His coat is kind of pimp, but god that is super gay. I'll say it again: homosexuality has a cultural/nurture component. The flamiest gay guy I've seen in Eastern Europe in two years is not even half as flaming and this gay.

I thought it was assumed that Magic got it from the [Image: gay.gif]

delete

Nah, Magic was fuckin every ho at those coke-fueled 80s parties. The coke hos fuck every bi, straight & gay partier who's partying. I mean, he was MAGIC FUCKING JOHNSON, 3-time MVP. The Leonardo DiCaprio of basketball.

Magic's not gay.

It would have been funny if his son was nailing Isiah Thomas, Jr.

Magic was probably on the down low for real though. That whole "arsenio hall" thing.

Wow that is off the charts gay

You may laugh now, but when dude takes off the coat, puts on his little John-Stockton shorts, and sets foot on the court, he's got mad handles, can distribute the rock, and is money from behind the three-point line.

Looking like this, and shit:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I've never believed Magic was gay. Yeah, I know it's hard to catch it from chicks, but when you're fucking the way HE was fucking, you up the odds. And he was banging chicks on the celeb/groupie circuit, and drugs get passed around heavily in those circles also.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

magic was so feminine though. probably swung both ways, this was pre-aids, probably never knew you could catch it that way. orgies, etc.

that's not that gay at all. Come to west hollywood and you'll stuff that...well, see for yourself. This is the shit that goes down 2 blocks from where I work. These fucks have parades every other month it seems like.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

There are SO MANY OF THESE at my school.

When I say these, I mean off-the-charts-flaming gay black guys, the kind who hit every stereotypical checkbox. I'd never seen one before I came here, but on campus I could swear they make up at least 1/5th of the black male student body. It seems the further you go up in academia, the larger the number of gay black men you find. It is uncanny.

I don't know what it is that creates them, but I agree with Roosh. While I'm convinced homosexuality is primarily a genetic phenomenon, there is some kind of culture/nature component at work here as well.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

The gay gene runs strong in the Johnson family [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: ygZSd.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (04-02-2013 08:04 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

When I say these, I mean off-the-charts-flaming gay black guys, the kind who hit every stereotypical checkbox. I'd never seen one before I came here, but on campus I could swear they make up at least 1/5th of the black male student body. It seems the further you go up in academia, the larger the number of gay black men you find. It is uncanny.

I don't know what it is that creates them, but I agree with Roosh. While I'm convinced homosexuality is primarily a genetic phenomenon, there is some kind of culture/nature component at work here as well.

Athlone why do you think culture promotes effeminization of black people or do you think this is a myth? Dave Chapelle in a dress and such or is that just hype?

Quote: (04-02-2013 07:47 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

His coat is kind of pimp, but god that is super gay. I'll say it again: homosexuality has a cultural/nurture component. The flamiest gay guy I've seen in Eastern Europe in two years is not even half as flaming and this gay.

I thought it was assumed that Magic got it from the [Image: gay.gif]

There is not doubt that homosexuality has a cultural component . Check out this kid ... he is 10 years old and hasn't even hit puberty yet acts worse than Magic Jr. There just has to be someone influencing him to act this way ! Maybe it is his mom and sisters , maybe it TV shows like Glee but there is some social/cultural change happening that is turning otherwise normal kids into something like this. If he was born a few decades earlier this would not have happened. So i agree homosexuality is not "only" genetic !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hau0U-TkgDY

Quote: (04-02-2013 08:12 PM)Lights Wrote:  

Athlone why do you think culture promotes effeminization of black people or do you think this is a myth? Dave Chapelle in a dress and such or is that just hype?

Clearly not hype. Our culture is trending towards promoting anything not masculine - possessing testosterone and hetereosexual.

homos and women are being promoted.

Quote: (04-02-2013 08:12 PM)Lights Wrote:  

Clearly not hype. Our culture is trending towards promoting anything not masculine - possessing testosterone and hetereosexual.

homos and women are being promoted.

I saw a kid today took a napkin and dabbed at his mouth like a little bitch.

It was weird to watch. Imagine how gay this new generation of kids will be. Gayest ever.

Solid game, dude's dating at least two points up. All I see are player haters in this thread.

Quote: (04-02-2013 07:53 PM)guerrilla Wrote:  

Nah, Magic was fuckin every ho at those coke-fueled 80s parties. The coke hos fuck every bi, straight & gay partier who's partying. I mean, he was MAGIC FUCKING JOHNSON, 3-time MVP. The Leonardo DiCaprio of basketball.

Magic's not gay.

Listen to how that makes no sense. Dirty whore passing HIV from bangin bi men - Or - bi men simply just passing shit to each other? Whom is bangin more of whom? People need to stop the non- sense with Magic. It's clear as day dude was running fudge trains low key.

The Bi male will always have the higher notch count. Even from Magic own accords his notch counts defies reality. He some how was able to swoop at times 5-8 girls per-day while still being an elite ball player and still keeping his simpleton girl from Michigan - for whom he would later marry - on stand by and none of these these thousand plus++ women took this dudes money heavy or at all while all were supposed ratchet coke/drug whore's ? Riiiiiight.

Contrast this to Wilt Chamberlin whom also had a high body count BUT also had fleets of women trying to steal his money and claim babies on him. Where is the long line of whores trying to get the million upon hundreds of millions Magic has made in his playing/business carrer. He should have a Starbucks line of whores trying to cop pleas on his ass for cash. where are the illegitimate spawns he created? None of he typical elite Alpha male ramifications exsit with him. My cousin the most alpha man earth still has women from Africa trying to get money from him when he has not lived there in 12 years. He has had to force 6 abortions with brides, and drug two more as all 8 of those women would of tried to rob him clean. There's never a free lunch, you take pussy/sex from ALOT of Women and ALOT will try to get something from you and usually it's money if you have that elite status.

You really believe that Magic Johnson at the height of his fame was trolling Compton and crack hoods for crack whores and easy sex? Those skanks would be even more about getting his money then the the typical scene whores. Keep believing the myth he was some strait Casanova. You listen to his stories and have too laugh... "yeah man I was bangin hoes in the lockeroom maaaan". When did you practice? Even MJ would gamble late at night after he was the last one out of the gym as it was the only time he could get free to do it. Chasing tail needs way more resources and time versus simply just money and a outlet needed for gambling.

Back to the drug and party scene of the 80s:

Match it up with somebody like Versace whom was in those same circles and you cant break away the homo aspect from the drugs and the parties. It was a party scene run by druglords and Gay-men, and you either were heavy into the drugs or the sex, or both. Magc had a clean nose/arm (we assume) so draw the conclusions as you wish. You didn't have none of either then why would you run in those scenes? Unless your selling the drugs, or hosting the parties, why?

There is only so many hours in one day and even with pre-selection you sill have to manage your fleet/haram like a spredsheet. The only time a man can rack up rampant body counts like that with *no effort* is if he is bi or gay. Those males can troll for easy sex daily, imagine being able to go to a park or bar and just having a hot female down to fuck with no work involved. That's how it is for those bi/gay men, they have a luxury that few men could ever get being Hetero. Even the biggest players still have to put in effort, no such thing as a free lunch with pussy. A man always has to give some time or effort, and directly or indirectly money to get laid. Game makes this more efficient for us but still requires work/time/effort. Look how busy your life is and try to think how a man can balance being a elite athlete as supposedly banging 3-5 different girls per day. When you do you realize why so many top shelf men just do direct or soft p4p because it's a better ROI.They are to busy to run game on broads so paying is just easier with no bulkshit. Magic's experience is completely opposite and he gets the virus almost exclusive to gay/bi men and I have to assume the dude is strait? No chance.

Dude is full of it and his son is living proof. The direct social and genetic factors where too much and his son was doomed from the get go. Magic is a major troll and would actually do more good just being honest and being a public bridge between regular folk and gay folk especially in the Black community.

The gay son is lucky to have Magic Johnson as a father, he will have great connections to the best HIV treatments should his lifestyle lead to him contracting it.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (04-02-2013 09:58 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2013 07:53 PM)guerrilla Wrote:  

Magic's not gay.

Listen to how that makes no sense. Dirty whore passing HIV from bangin bi men - Or - bi men simply just passing shit to each other? Whom is bangin more of whom? People need to stop the non- sense with Magic. It's clear as day dude was running fudge trains low key.

The Bi male will always have the higher notch count. Even from Magic own accords his notch counts defies reality. He some how was able to swoop at times 5-8 girls per-day while still being an elite ball player and still keeping his simpleton girl from Michigan - for whom he would later marry - on stand by and none of these these thousand plus++ women took this dudes money heavy or at all while all were supposed ratchet coke/drug whore's ? Riiiiiight.

Contrast this to Wilt Chamberlin whom also had a high body count BUT also had fleets of women trying to steal his money and claim babies on him. Where is the long line of whores trying to get the million upon hundreds of millions Magic has made in his playing/business carrer. He should have a Starbucks line of whores trying to cop pleas on his ass for cash. where are the illegitimate spawns he created? None of he typical elite Alpha male ramifications exsit with him. My cousin the most alpha man earth still has women from Africa trying to get money from him when he has not lived there in 12 years. He has had to force 6 abortions with brides, and drug two more as all 8 of those women would of tried to rob him clean. There's never a free lunch, you take pussy/sex from ALOT of Women and ALOT will try to get something from you and usually it's money if you have that elite status.

You really believe that Magic Johnson at the height of his fame was trolling Compton and crack hoods for crack whores and easy sex? Those skanks would be even more about getting his money then the the typical scene whores. Keep believing the myth he was some strait Casanova. You listen to his stories and have too laugh... "yeah man I was bangin hoes in the lockeroom maaaan". When did you practice? Even MJ would gamble late at night after he was the last one out of the gym as it was the only time he could get free to do it. Chasing tail needs way more resources and time versus simply just money and a outlet needed for gambling.

Back to the drug and party scene of the 80s:

Match it up with somebody like Versace whom was in those same circles and you cant break away the homo aspect from the drugs and the parties. It was a party scene run by druglords and Gay-men, and you either were heavy into the drugs or the sex, or both. Magc had a clean nose/arm (we assume) so draw the conclusions as you wish. You didn't have none of either then why would you run in those scenes? Unless your selling the drugs, or hosting the parties, why?

There is only so many hours in one day and even with pre-selection you sill have to manage your fleet/haram like a spredsheet. The only time a man can rack up rampant body counts like that with *no effort* is if he is bi or gay. Those males can troll for easy sex daily, imagine being able to go to a park or bar and just having a hot female down to fuck with no work involved. That's how it is for those bi/gay men, they have a luxury that few men could ever get being Hetero. Even the biggest players still have to put in effort, no such thing as a free lunch with pussy. A man always has to give some time or effort, and directly or indirectly money to get laid. Game makes this more efficient for us but still requires work/time/effort. Look how busy your life is and try to think how a man can balance being a elite athlete as supposedly banging 3-5 different girls per day. When you do you realize why so many top shelf men just do direct or soft p4p because it's a better ROI.They are to busy to run game on broads so paying is just easier with no bulkshit. Magic's experience is completely opposite and he gets the virus almost exclusive to gay/bi men and I have to assume the dude is strait? No chance.

Dude is full of it and his son is living proof. The direct social and genetic factors where too much and his son was doomed from the get go. Magic is a major troll and would actually do more good just being honest and being a public bridge between regular folk and gay folk especially in the Black community.

What a load of junk. As a lurker i have enjoyed your posts but this is pure speculation. Believe what you want, this rant is entirely unconvincing.

Quote: (04-02-2013 10:01 PM)bacon Wrote:  

The gay son is lucky to have Magic Johnson as a father, he will have great connections to the best HIV treatments should his lifestyle lead to him contracting it.
[Image: michael-jordan-laughing.gif]