rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How would you bring up a daughter?

Knowing what you do about the red-pill, modern society

I would focus on teaching her to seek out a suitable man while young while also pushing her into STEM.

I would cry if she did a liberal arts degree.

Pick the right type of woman to have your daughter and don't worry about it.

Don't bring up her up any way, let her figure it out for herself.

lol it's really out of your control. Her personality and how she sees the world will come through the TV set.

Go Amish.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=113_1364727665

Warrior. Boy or girl if it's in you.

Disown that bitch.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Difficult to know what the right thing to do is, but if you do it wrong she will end up like one girl in my family. She married her badboy bf despite everyone telling her not to, one month later she was pregnant and he was nowhere to be found. I still remember her mother crying the day before the wedding begging her not to do it...

If I had a daughter this is what I'd try to drum into her head:

1) Your best chances of marriage are in your 20s. Don't waste your best years for finding a mate by trying to live the sex in the city lifestyle.

2) Don't brush a good guy off because he doesn't instantly give you butterflies. That may come with time.

3) Go to school and get a career if you choose, but realize that your window to have a family is narrow. Decide on your priorities. (I'd also show her articles of 45 year old spinster career women that regret not having kids.

4) The more sexual partners people have, the less likely they will be to have a successful marriage later. Don't sleep around.

5) DO NOT have kids outside of wedlock.

6) Don't date players.

7) Be feminine. Dress like a lady, act like a lady, smell like a lady. Learn how to take care of a home as no man wants to walk into a woman's apartment and see a pigsty. Learn to cook so that if you have kids you aren't feeding them pizza and other processed garbage every night. Learn to be sweet, caring and emotionally supportive of the man in your life as long as he is good to you.

8) If you can't find a decent candidate your age, consider dating a guy 10 years older. He will have his act together more than guys your age and will better appreciate your youth.

I also would never marry a feminist otherwise these teachings would all be undone.

Be more like dad and less like mom... [Image: smile.gif]

Prohibit her from any non-familial contact with males until the age of 20.

kidding... maybe

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/....html?_r=0

I know girls from very conservative and affluent families who are cum guzzling whores. For the most part , i think it is easier to mold your son into someone you want based on upbringing. Women are more influenced by TV and most importantly their friends and what's "in".

As the Dictator says, "are you having a boy or an abortion?"

Quote: (04-02-2013 07:34 PM)MattC Wrote:  

As the Dictator says, "are you having a boy or an abortion?"

I am not Aladeen yet, let me get back to you on that.

Raising a daughter can be tricky. You only have a very short window of time to instill values in her. Once she enters puberty, the father loses influence over the daughter gradually until she is around 16 or so, at which point she will do whatever she pleases.

Compare this to a son, who, raised properly, will be much more responsive to his father's suggestions and wishes right through adulthood.

Thus the most influence you'll ever have over your daughter is between the ages of 0-12. And if you raise her right, she'll love you always and continue to take your advice well into her adulthood as well (but never like a son would).

In addition to the basic stuff of loving your daughter, meeting her basic needs, etc, you must do two things:

1. Make sure she respects you. Do not spoil her or let her boss you around. Even at young ages a female will shit test, it is part of a woman's nature. I've seen pathetic fathers or either do not care or are too weak to even stand up to their 3 year old daughters, which results in the daughter becoming a mega-slut super bitch 9 times out of 10.

Make her respect you, and then she will love you. This brings us to...

2. Use the power of approval or disapproval in order to shape her character.

For example, if she puts on a dress that is modest and becoming of a lady (as opposed to a tramp) then you must compliment her and tell her what a fine young lady she is. But if she is reckless and is kissing little boys all over the playground and wearing the super short shorts, then you can frown with disapproval or shake your head with disgust.

If you've married a good woman then she will take care of the rest. Your wife will use your approval/disapproval to then modify her behavior as necessary. The mother will say things like, "Look at how sad your father is because of you." Because women are super sensitive to the opinion of others, your daughter will change her behavior in order to please.

In this way the mother will acts as the executive branch, while the father is the judicial/legislative branch all wrapped in one. It is important that the father does not need to be the one scolding the daughter all the time, because it may cause resentment. Better to have her resent her mother, who she will always relate to because a girl and a mother will always share that female connection, than her father who she can only grow in distance from.

By conditioning your daughter in this way, to work for your approval, you are training her for the rest of her life on how to please a man, which is one of the highest purposes she will ever fulfill. Train your daughter on how to please her father (you) and you will guarantee that she doesn't end up as a cat lady or super-slut.

If you raise your daughter in a slutty culture, such as America, then her sluttiness will be inevitable. It does not matter if your wife is pure as an angel, or if you raise her with a strict religious upbringing - any girl raised in America today will absorb some of the slutty culture.

I know that it will be difficult to watch your daughter whore herself out, but you should console yourself with two facts. The first is that there is nothing you can do to stop it, and the second is that being mildly slutty means nothing for a American woman. She will still be able to find a husband no matter how much of a whore she is in her youth. The odds are totally stacked in team woman's favor in the USA so she will have the freedom to slut it up without much consequence.

However, even as she goes through her slut phase, because you raised her to please men with good graces and manners, it is highly likely that during these slutty phases she will fall in love with a man who will love her as well. We all know that a woman who is pleasing to men will be a huge rarity in present day America, so it is almost a guarantee that many men will love her and she will find at least one of them acceptable for a long-term relationship.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I myself am not a father and don't plan on being one for a long time, but I have two younger cousins whom I'll most likely have to have these talks with sooner or later, because their Korean parents just don't know what kind of world their daughters are growing up in (at least as well as I do). I've got several aunts who are career-driven spinsters and one who was one until she foolishly got married in her late 30's to some bum dude with 2 kids from his previous marriage--haven't seen or talked to her in a while, but from what I hear it's not going well. My oldest cousin (the older sister of one of the cousins) is sort of trending towards that. She's in her late 20's, still parties like she's in college (was in a sorority), and has no real interest in settling down with a man. Has a job but not really a "career" so finding a man will really be her only viable option in the end. That's the example that's being set for my younger cousin, and as much as I want to say it's none of my business, I feel compelled to do it anyway. Some good suggestions here, gonna keep these in mind until the day I have that dreaded "talk" with them

I would make sure that she understands how much power she wields simply through being a pretty young female, and the responsibility that comes with it (i.e. choosing a good man who will stay with her, not riding the carousel and wasting her best years).

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I think mainly all you can do is try to control the environment - the town she grows up in and the school she attends. You could try to make her religious but it probably won't work unless you or your wife is too. The female mind isn't really wired for character or logic so you aren't going to be able to teach lasting values based on abstract ethical principles or even self-interest. By controlling the environment and your own example, she is more likely by default to follow the straight and narrow road since women like to follow the herd and aren't free thinking enough to consider living differently from those around them.

Quote: (04-02-2013 10:34 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Raising a daughter can be tricky. You only have a very short window of time to instill values in her. Once she enters puberty, the father loses influence over the daughter gradually until she is around 16 or so, at which point she will do whatever she pleases.

Compare this to a son, who, raised properly, will be much more responsive to his father's suggestions and wishes right through adulthood.

Thus the most influence you'll ever have over your daughter is between the ages of 0-12. And if you raise her right, she'll love you always and continue to take your advice well into her adulthood as well (but never like a son would).

In addition to the basic stuff of loving your daughter, meeting her basic needs, etc, you must do two things:

1. Make sure she respects you. Do not spoil her or let her boss you around. Even at young ages a female will shit test, it is part of a woman's nature. I've seen pathetic fathers or either do not care or are too weak to even stand up to their 3 year old daughters, which results in the daughter becoming a mega-slut super bitch 9 times out of 10.

For example, if she puts on a dress that is modest and becoming of a lady (as opposed to a tramp) then you must compliment her and tell her what a fine young lady she is. But if she is reckless and is kissing little boys all over the playground and wearing the super short shorts, then you can frown with disapproval or shake your head with disgust.

If you've married a good woman then she will take care of the rest. Your wife will use your approval/disapproval to then modify her behavior as necessary. The mother will say things like, "Look at how sad your father is because of you." Because women are super sensitive to the opinion of others, your daughter will change her behavior in order to please.

In this way the mother will acts as the executive branch, while the father is the judicial/legislative branch all wrapped in one. It is important that the father does not need to be the one scolding the daughter all the time, because it may cause resentment. Better to have her resent her mother, who she will always relate to because a girl and a mother will always share that female connection, than her father who she can only grow in distance from.

By conditioning your daughter in this way, to work for your approval, you are training her for the rest of her life on how to please a man, which is one of the highest purposes she will ever fulfill. Train your daughter on how to please her father (you) and you will guarantee that she doesn't end up as a cat lady or super-slut.

If you raise your daughter in a slutty culture, such as America, then her sluttiness will be inevitable. It does not matter if your wife is pure as an angel, or if you raise her with a strict religious upbringing - any girl raised in America today will absorb some of the slutty culture.

I know that it will be difficult to watch your daughter whore herself out, but you should console yourself with two facts. The first is that there is nothing you can do to stop it, and the second is that being mildly slutty means nothing for a American woman. She will still be able to find a husband no matter how much of a whore she is in her youth. The odds are totally stacked in team woman's favor in the USA so she will have the freedom to slut it up without much consequence.

However, even as she goes through her slut phase, because you raised her to please men with good graces and manners, it is highly likely that during these slutty phases she will fall in love with a man who will love her as well. We all know that a woman who is pleasing to men will be a huge rarity in present day America, so it is almost a guarantee that many men will love her and she will find at least one of them acceptable for a long-term relationship.

Some really good points. I'm not sure raising them to care for a man is the best option. Lots of men leave their families for a younger woman/mistress so she might have to support her family in such a situation, or if the man becomes unemployed or injured.

Most of the most fucked up women I have met had their dads leave home when they were teenagers. Much better to get divorced when they are kids.

Also the daughters turn out worse if the dad leaves than if the mum kicks the man out. They really feel abandoned when their dad leaves whereas if it's the mum they just hate their mother

Quote: (04-03-2013 03:41 AM)Kentucky Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2013 10:34 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Some really good points. I'm not sure raising them to care for a man is the best option. Lots of men leave their families for a younger woman/mistress so she might have to support her family in such a situation, or if the man becomes unemployed or injured.

Most of the most fucked up women I have met had their dads leave home when they were teenagers. Much better to get divorced when they are kids.

Also the daughters turn out worse if the dad leaves than if the mum kicks the man out. They really feel abandoned when their dad leaves whereas if it's the mum they just hate their mother

It's actually pretty easy for a woman to avoid being dumped by her husband. She needs to marry a man who is at least 5-10 years older than her.

Just tell your daughter that she will be happier with an older man, and explain to her how men age slower than women, etc.

Also, the biggest thing you can do to help reinforce to your daughter that she should marry an older man is to marry a younger woman yourself, so that way your daughter will think it normal and appropriate to marry an older man herself.

(And by marry, I'm using the term colloquially, as in "find a woman and raise a family with her." Never would I recommend to any American man to marry an American woman and tie himself down to the laws here.)

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Make sure she gets adequate training in how to give blow jobs and give potential suitors "Squirting DVD's" and stuff like that.

I don't believe in anything like a "slut phase" or use of the word "slut", I just think females enjoy sex and that is life (and biology)

Quote: (04-03-2013 07:41 AM)tiggaling Wrote:  

Make sure she gets adequate training in how to give blow jobs and give potential suitors "Squirting DVD's" and stuff like that.

I don't believe in anything like a "slut phase" or use of the word "slut", I just think females enjoy sex and that is life (and biology)

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

1. Exorcise your own demons. Kids in general are extremely sensitive to emotional states. If you are an angry or anxious person you can cause these same emotions in your kid. Do a couple hundred hours of mindfullness exercises to the point that these negative thought patterns are removed from your psyche. Also insist that your wife does the same as she will be spending lots of time with them. Assume that at some point your little angel will set the couch on fire or crash the car. If you freak out in response to this they will be worried and anxious. If you handle it with a calm, collected demeanor they will copy this. This doesn't mean you don't show anger, but it has to be 100% controlled at all times.

2. Teach her to be self sufficient at a young age. Making kids completely helpless is part of the current zeitgeist for some insane reason. In previous times your 13 year old would be considered an adult and would be required to do adult things. She should be able to cook all her own meals, shoot a gun, perform household tasks and play a musical instrument. Bonus points if she can change the oil in the car. Have her spend her free time reading to develop her mind instead of wasting time on facebook or tv.

3. To limit the negative effects of the insane culture you should find a traditional Catholic/protestant church and socialize with them. This at least provides a little social pressure to be a decent person and not be a complete whore.

4. Women are born emotional terrorists if you let them act like this. The best response is not anger, but rather using your command of verbal ju jitsu to reframe the situation or redirect. The mindfullness will help with this. If she can manipulate you for her benefit she will do so and she will also do this to all the other guys in her life. If she is not able to do this she will probably develop into a decent person who can be loving wife and mother. Your daughter will respect you if you are strong and firm just like any other girl will. Tease her mercilessly but not maliciously.

5. Provide a good diet and start her exercising using weights at about the age of 12-13. These two steps will optimize her body and make her much more pleasant to deal with because she will be happier. If she starts on kettlebells at a young age by the time she is 16 she will basically have a perfect body.

6. The whole trend towards shoving your parents in a nursing home until they die is pretty crazy. How much better and happier will your kids act if they are surrounded by family at all times?

7. Above all you have a provide a loving environment for her in which she will be taught how the world actually works and the habits you have to perform to be a happy, healthy individual. Rule with a subtle but authoritative hand. Seeing how much her mother respects and loves you will make her happy. I know girls who were raised on a farm surrounded by several generations of family and they have turned out to be sweet and feminine. I have noticed that girls who sleep around with many guys received no masculine guidance from their fathers. They bang new guys trying to seek this leadership or trying to punish their parents for their failings.

8. Get her involved in fashion starting at a young age. Teach her the skills to be able to make her own clothing. Clothing from the 60s is attractive, chic and not designed for fat people.

A lot of these points are more along the lines of how people lived in previous eras. Girls were expected to contribute something to the running of the house and develop their bodies, minds and skills to the point where any guy would love to commit to her in marriage. If you go to church and you see hordes of slender, young, well dressed, family oriented women, settling down and marrying one of them starts to look like a pretty good deal. Likewise girls will want to settle down and have kids with guys who show a quiet, masculine strength and leadership qualities. The movement towards androgyny in appearance and how one carries onself has caused both sexes to be directionless and miserable.