rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Netherlands

The Netherlands

If you have any questions on picking up girls in the Netherlands, post them here.

The Netherlands

Cool, thanks dude:

Amsterdam, they must be so sick of backpackers better head somewhere else to meet local women?

The Netherlands

Well, I would think they would be very sexually liberal, open, and easy to hook up with: but just to make sure, is this correct?

How do you feel the country compares to elsewhere nearby (Germany, Scandinavia, etc.) as far as quality goes?

Any tips on the culture or picking up girls there?

Oh, and would there be any need to know any Dutch, or does everyone speak English fluently anyway?

The Netherlands

If you can speak english and don't plan to live there, dutch might be one of the least useful languages you could learn. I was in amsterdam and without exception everyones english was great.

The Netherlands

Quote: (06-15-2010 09:27 PM)Tor Wrote:  

Cool, thanks dude:

Amsterdam, they must be so sick of backpackers better head somewhere else to meet local women?

Amsterdam is full of tourists. Go to cities like The Hague or Rotterdam. But everyone speaks English in Amsterdam, not that they don't in The Hague or Rotterdam.

Quote: (06-15-2010 10:55 PM)Shaman Wrote:  

Well, I would think they would be very sexually liberal, open, and easy to hook up with: but just to make sure, is this correct?

How do you feel the country compares to elsewhere nearby (Germany, Scandinavia, etc.) as far as quality goes?

Any tips on the culture or picking up girls there?

Oh, and would there be any need to know any Dutch, or does everyone speak English fluently anyway?

They are very open, girls are sexually active when they enter High School. You would have no trouble finding a 18 year old (as long as you're not Muslim.)
Well, it depends where from Germany. If you go to the bigger cities it'll be the same as in Holland (most likely.)
You wouldn't need Dutch, just English and/or German. Dutch is a useless language. They all speak English, French or German to tourists.

Quote: (06-15-2010 11:56 PM)Tor Wrote:  

If you can speak english and don't plan to live there, dutch might be one of the least useful languages you could learn. I was in amsterdam and without exception everyones english was great.

This is true. I speak Dutch and it is a pretty useless language.

The Netherlands

my impression from the ones i've met is that social circle game is the way to go, unless your game is tight

The Netherlands

I had an all-Dutch blood co-worker who was gorgeous, porcelain blue eyes, 5'11", long legs, brilliantly yellow natural blond hair.

She grew up in LA and was really narcissistic, it's embarrassing how hot I was for her anyway--even though I didn't like her at all!

The Netherlands

Quote: (06-15-2010 12:22 PM)Badstuber Wrote:  

If you have any questions on picking up girls in the Netherlands, post them here.

Badstuber, thanks for the offer. Since it's from June 2010, is this still actual? Are you still an active member of the forum?

The Netherlands

Quote: (09-20-2011 11:41 AM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2010 12:22 PM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Badstuber, thanks for the offer. Since it's from June 2010, is this still actual? Are you still an active member of the forum?

He's gone. He was last here in April 2011.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

The Netherlands

As a Dutch guy i didn't like to read this. You can speak Dutch in Many places.
- The Netherlands
- Belgium
- Suriname
- The caribbean islands of Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao
- The Caribbean islands of Saba,Sint maarten and Sint Eustatius
-You can make yourself understandable in South Africa

To me a useless language would be any european language spoken in only one country like finnish,estonian,latvian,hongarian etc etc

Btw , most people in Holland speak decent English and young people mostly speak fluent english.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

The Netherlands

Quote: (09-20-2011 02:26 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

As a Dutch guy i didn't like to read this. You can speak Dutch in Many places.
- The Netherlands
- Belgium
- Suriname
- The caribbean islands of Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao
- The Caribbean islands of Saba,Saint Maarten and Saint Eustatius
-You can make yourself understandable in South Africa

To me a useless language would be any european language spoken in only one country like finnish,estonian,latvian,hungarian etc etc

Btw , most people in Holland speak decent English and young people mostly speak fluent english.

And to add to that, they are willing to speak English.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

The Netherlands

Quote: (09-20-2011 02:26 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

What's funny with the Dutch I've met is they speak excellent English with really weird, random vocab quirks here and there. One Dutch guy I was partying with kept saying "half August" and "half July". After a few context clues, I stopped him and explained to him that he needed to "mid-August" and "mid-July".

I'm often told by foreigners, even very fluent foreigners, that I'm incredibly hard to follow because I have a very aggressive cadence when I speak English. Several have said I had a quality like a Tarentino movie. Only the Dutch were handy enough to never bitch about the way I spoke.

So, definitely don't worry about the Dutch and their English. With maybe the exception of the Swedes, you'll find no other non-English people who speak better English. Just stay on your toes for the occasional misfire of their vocabulary.

The Netherlands

The Dutch have a habbit of litteraly translating Dutch to English which is lots of fun. I have to hear other Dutch people speak English when traveling. Its embarresing sometimes

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

The Netherlands

This thread is focusing more on Dutch language than gaming Dutch girls! lol [Image: biggrin.gif]

The Netherlands

What about picking up girls in those weed coffeeshops? I'm a smoker and plan to hit up Amsterdam one day.

The Netherlands

Quote: (09-22-2011 02:25 AM)houston Wrote:  

What about picking up girls in those weed coffeeshops? I'm a smoker and plan to hit up Amsterdam one day.

Never done it but coffee shops have a very relaxed atmosphere and joking around and bantering with girls works well when girls are stoned.

The Netherlands

Aren't coffee shops off-limits to tourists now though? I can imagine that put a dent in the city's Income on backpackers.

The Netherlands

Yep, i think you need a membership card nowadays. Don't know the law on it exactly , i haven't been in Holland since may 2009 [Image: smile.gif]

The Netherlands

Most dutch girls I've met abroad have been rather husky and big boned.

The Netherlands

On an 8 hr layover in Amsterdam, I ran out to the redlight to grab breakfast and a couple pints. The city is a beautiful place that I would like to revisit.

I went to the second level of the grasshopper for a pint of Carlsberg. There was a beautiful blond blue-eyed bartender. She showed initial disgust at me being an American, figuring I was the quintessential American dope smoker, that came to the "get high mecca". I told her I didn't smoke, and made some convo about the architecture, canals, and Van Gogh museum. The bitch shields immediately went down, and within 30 minutes she was hinting I return so she could give me a proper tour of the Netherlands.

Unfortunately the rest of my crew was downstairs smoking black widow. Dumb, Dumber, and just plain Retarded came upstairs and showed their asses. Dumber was actually drooling on himself. The chick totally went cold and wouldn't talk to me anymore. Total cockblock. Her name was Wendy, and I'll never forget her.

If Clinton was still president she probably still would have fucked me though. Because Clinton was president.

The Netherlands

I'm in the Netherlands in the moment.

Concerning the quality of girls: I think the Dutch do well overall.

Just to compare it to the places I've been to very recently: They are - of course - not as good looking as the Latvians, but at least on one level with the girls from Munich. Which also means that they are much better looking than the girls from Berlin and Budapest.

You'll see a lot of blondes, big boned (that's true, but not chubby - and certainly not fat - that's a different), the beauty of the faces vary from mediocre to beautiful (but you see very few really ugly girls).

The major problem here is height. The Dutch are the tallest people in Europe. If you're shorter than 6ft1, you won't have much fun here.

I've only approached (cold, street) only one girl here so far, a pretty tourist from England, which resulted to an instant date. So I don't know how approachable Dutch girls are. Male competition certainly belongs to the strongest in the world besides countries like Sweden and, to a bit lesser extend, Germany.

I also can't say anything about how Blacks, Latinos, and Asians would do here.

The Netherlands

I'd actually be interested in checking out local shit...while I'm high as hell lol. The girls are around 6'1?? I'm 5'8 but won't stay home just because I'm going to be shorter than everyone.

The Netherlands

Quote: (09-23-2011 11:14 AM)houston Wrote:  

I'd actually be interested in checking out local shit...while I'm high as hell lol. The girls are around 6'1?? I'm 5'8 but won't stay home just because I'm going to be shorter than everyone.

6ft1 is average FOR GUYS in the Netherlands (the young generation).

The Netherlands

Quote: (09-23-2011 07:24 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Even the tall and slim ones are big boned / they have curves. Their far from petite. Big breasts though.

The Netherlands

Quote: (09-23-2011 07:24 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

or tall and skinny with no ass.