rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suit Game is a Sham

Suit Game is a Sham

I have been f*cking with you guys the whole time!

I can't believe you guys are actually dressing like that now!

Don't you guys know that this is the way to swoop mass girls, get respect from people, get into high end clubs and get seated quickly at restaurants:

[Image: ed-hardy-fail-dorks.jpg]

But if you do have to wear a suit, wear a T-shirt under your button down for Christ's Sake:

[Image: man-wearing-dress-shirt.jpg]

Suit Game is a Sham

I don't know what you're saying because there isn't a pic showing up, but wearing a suit or even blazer sends completely the wrong message imo

Suit Game is a Sham

I always knew you were deceiving us. But that stuff you posted ain't shit.
This is how you will get mad respect from everyone.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRezoFWFM0jtqcRZBTbm1z...-8kRNkdMu8]

Suit Game is a Sham

Lets takeover the Ontario Mills Cheesecake Factory!

Suit Game is a Sham

Zubaz pants with the ponytail works though.

[Image: Jeff_Gaylord_in_Zubaz_Pants.jpg]

Goes with a tux too.

[Image: Screen-shot-2009-10-26-at-6.30.03-PM.png]

Suit Game is a Sham

If you've got status or just look really fucking cool like a rockstar, you don't need a suit to get into hi-end clubs.

Suit Game is a Sham

SWAG

Suit Game is a Sham

How about just jeans and a polo shirt. That's about the only outfit that looks good on a man today, by the way (I'm serious/not ironic). Of course you have to have the build to pull it off.

Suit Game is a Sham

I've heard cargo shorts and a loose tshirt is what gets the bitches wet in the warmer climates. Throw on a backwards cap to peacock and you're set.

Suit Game is a Sham

Quote: (04-01-2013 12:35 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I've heard cargo shorts and a loose tshirt is what gets the bitches wet in the warmer climates. Throw on a backwards cap to peacock and you're set.

without your flip flops/crocs? amateur

Suit Game is a Sham

Quote: (04-01-2013 12:36 AM)clever alias Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2013 12:35 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

without your flip flops/crocs? amateur

Effortless banging of 10s there.

Suit Game is a Sham

Flip flops are perfectly acceptable in a beach city like Rio. The upper class guys in Rio go around shirtless, with surfing trunks or shorts; maybe an expensive watch or a small gold chain and good cologne for "accessories." Of course you have to look good without your shirt on to pull this off...

Ancient Greek and Roman clothing showed off the body naturally, fitting its contours, and allowed full movement. The suit constricts it, exaggerates masculine features like shoulders even when these don't exist, and may therefore be counted as a piece of cosmetic manipulation.

I think wearing the suit sends all kinds of bad signals. Work out and wear a simple polo shirt and well-fitting jeans or pants.

You can't find a well-fitting suit anyway for any reasonable price. Unless you have money to get suits and blazers custom-fitted you'll likely look like Ahmadinejad or a try-hard.

Suit Game is a Sham

Quote: (04-01-2013 12:53 AM)Bronze Age Pervert Wrote:  

wear a simple polo shirt and well-fitting jeans or pants.

Problem is, gay guys dress like this.

Suit Game is a Sham

Quote: (04-01-2013 12:56 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

A tshirt then...
I doubt that's a popular gay style these days by the way; maybe in the 1970's, etc.; right now the "FCKH8" weirdo and hipster style seems more popular with the 'mos.

Suit Game is a Sham

Leisure suit Ahmadinejad
[Image: mrs-ahmadinejad2.jpg]

If you wear a suit get it custom-made at J. Press or somewhere equivalent. Or do you want to look like this, what is it, I believe it is called a "baller" in the language of your pepo:

[Image: p-didy-bad-fitting-suit.jpg]

Suit Game is a Sham

I prefer rocking tucked in turtlenecks and sweatpants these days. It’s part of my Alpha as fuck attitude.

Suit Game is a Sham

Quote: (03-31-2013 11:23 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

But if you do have to wear a suit, wear a T-shirt under your button down for Christ's Sake:

I'm unable to wear a dress shirt without an undershirt...but I think this is only or mostly an American/Canadian thing...and probably looked down upon/ridiculed by Europeans.

Suit Game is a Sham

not really, depends what kind of shirt/ blazer you're wearing. Generally it is not the done thing in fashion circles.

If you have good quality shirts fitted for you there will be no need for an undershirt regardless of your size/shape

Suit Game is a Sham

Quote: (04-01-2013 12:58 AM)Bronze Age Pervert Wrote:  

A tshirt then...

Yeah.

That is what I said.

Like this:

Quote: (04-01-2013 03:43 AM)Woodpecker Wrote:  

not really, depends what kind of shirt/ blazer you're wearing. Generally it is not the done thing in fashion circles.

What the hell does this mean?

Is that even a sentence?

Suit Game is a Sham

http://www.aprenderingles.com.co is you bro

Suit Game is a Sham

I am surprised more people pick up that this was an April Fools Post.

Suit Game is a Sham

Quote: (04-01-2013 09:31 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

A tshirt then...

Yeah.

That is what I said.

Like this:

Is that even a sentence?

Those guys would look like losers in suits too though; see post above RE Ahmadinejad leisure suit.

I think wearing a suit sends the wrong message. Women have gay tastes now. They want to fuck a well-built guy wearing jeans and a tshirt that shows off his build. A suit sends the "I'm a good catch" signal; do you want them to introduce you to their mothers?

Suit Game is a Sham

Quote: (04-02-2013 11:48 AM)Bronze Age Pervert Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2013 09:31 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

A tshirt then...

Yeah.

That is what I said.

Like this:

Is that even a sentence?

Those guys would look like losers in suits too though; see post above RE Ahmadinejad leisure suit.

I think wearing a suit sends the wrong message. Women have gay tastes now. They want to fuck a well-built guy wearing jeans and a tshirt that shows off his build. A suit sends the "I'm a good catch" signal; do you want them to introduce you to their mothers?

April fools post above.

Suit Game is a Sham

Quote: (04-01-2013 03:37 AM)phoenix101 Wrote:  

I'm unable to wear a dress shirt without an undershirt...but I think this is only or mostly an American/Canadian thing...and probably looked down upon/ridiculed by Europeans.

It's laughed at in England, I can only imagine what the French or Italians would think of it.

It looks extremely beta, as if you're apologising for having your shirt unbuttoned. When I was in America I saw one guys tshirt through his collar even though he had a tie on!

Hiding your chest hair, only one step away from sitting down to piss!

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Suit Game is a Sham

This bugger had it made of pure gold. He might do better in N'hoods where GOLD GRILLS get the Sistas to wind up on ya [Image: tongue.gif]
Quote: (04-01-2013 12:23 AM)topdog Wrote:  

SWAG

Quote: (04-02-2013 12:57 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2013 03:37 AM)phoenix101 Wrote:  

It's laughed at in England, I can only imagine what the French or Italians would think of it.

It looks extremely beta, as if you're apologising for having your shirt unbuttoned. When I was in America I saw one guys tshirt through his collar even though he had a tie on!

Hiding your chest hair, only one step away from sitting down to piss!

For a formal setting, it's recommended to hide the extra HAIR PUFF if POPPING OUT when you are buttoned down with a Tie. Looks wierd to be popping out.

But, if on a night out / casual setting, top button is open and it doesnt look wierd or too much like a bear with extra dark candy floss then flaunt away.

Yes, the T-shirts under shirts look wierd. But, in some cases they might be needed.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63