rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries with big booty women

I am interested in which countries have women with the best booty. I have been to most of the obvious contenders but am interested in hearing if there are any 'non-obvious' ones. I am interested in a 'thick' woman such as Coco, Serena Williams, etc.

I am indifferent regarding ethnicity

Kuwait...

The USA, hands down.

[Image: attachment.jpg10804]   

[Image: attachment.jpg10805]   

[Image: attachment.jpg10806]   

[Image: attachment.jpg10807]   

[Image: attachment.jpg10808]   

If you want to slay some exotic big booty may I suggest Samoa or any of the other Pacific islands?
[Image: samoan_640_10.jpg]
[Image: figiel01.jpg]

Quote: (03-31-2013 04:48 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Kuwait...

Is it super hard to bang girls in Kuwait like it is in most other places in the middle east? My boy was gaming a kuwaiti girl and her face was a 10. He was broke, I ended up lending him $80 that night just because I was like, "Damn homie, I really hope you hit that." Unfortunately, he didn't hit that. Waste of $80 and the kid still owes me $50, that was 4th of July. I stopped holding my breathe.

Quote: (03-31-2013 06:42 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Kuwait...

Is it super hard to bang girls in Kuwait like it is in most other places in the middle east? My boy was gaming a kuwaiti girl and her face was a 10. He was broke, I ended up lending him $80 that night just because I was like, "Damn homie, I really hope you hit that." Unfortunately, he didn't hit that. Waste of $80 and the kid still owes me $50, that was 4th of July. I stopped holding my breathe.

It's super hard and I never got my flag. It takes time and sneaking around. If the girl has been divorced, then it's game on. But if she's a virgin, forget it. Plus they will kill your ass over there for messing with their women. And camels.

There are plenty of Lebanese chicks over there, but they stick mainly with Arabic men. It's generally not accepted to be out macking on bishes in public. It's hard as fuck. Online is the best way to go.

It was a joke, apparently kuwait females have the highest BMI in the world, hence a lot of "big asses."

Quote: (03-31-2013 06:48 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

It was a joke, apparently kuwait females have the highest BMI in the world, hence a lot of "big asses."

They keep it together until they get married and start pumping out kids. They also eat like shit, I mean nothing you've ever seen. Fast food reigns supreme over there. Expensive chocolate stores everywhere, and pretty much everything else that is bad for you is consumed daily. I ate a lot of Indian, Lebanese, and Shwarma's, and never had an issue gaining weight.

Shitty thread but I'll bite. USA is number one. ATL , MIA, and NYC are the best cities with phat asses. The South in general as long as the chicks dont get obese. After that, obviously Brazil, Columbia, and DR. Mexico imo is pretty nice. Costa Rica and Panama has alot of Columbian hookers if thats your thing. Ive been interested in Eastern Africa after seeing the women in Seattle and Minnesota.

Why the shitty thread? Have you been out the country before? You planning a trip?

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Kuwaiti bishes love me though. They mention me in the news:

[Image: attachment.jpg10817]   

Quote: (03-31-2013 07:14 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

Shitty thread but I'll bite. USA is number one. ATL , MIA, and NYC are the best cities with phat asses. The South in general as long as the chicks dont get obese. After that, obviously Brazil, Columbia, and DR. Mexico imo is pretty nice. Costa Rica and Panama has alot of Columbian hookers if thats your thing. Ive been interested in Eastern Africa after seeing the women in Seattle and Minnesota.

Why the shitty thread? Have you been out the country before? You planning a trip?

You're out of your mind if you think US has fatter (At least fatter nice asses) than Brazil.

Quote: (03-31-2013 06:47 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Kuwait...

It's super hard and I never got my flag. It takes time and sneaking around. If the girl has been divorced, then it's game on. But if she's a virgin, forget it. Plus they will kill your ass over there for messing with their women. And camels.

There are plenty of Lebanese chicks over there, but they stick mainly with Arabic men. It's generally not accepted to be out macking on bishes in public. It's hard as fuck. Online is the best way to go.

Lebanon interests me, but I'm assuming that's not easy either. I hear Beruit is a pretty cool and liberal city by middle east standards. Is it worth it to travel there?

Quote: (03-31-2013 08:55 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

You're out of your mind if you think US has fatter (At least fatter nice asses) than Brazil.

I guess your right. My Rio trip was short but I did see ass everywhere. I know you been to ATL and MIA though so how would you compare Rio to atl/mia? Or DR to ATL?

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (04-01-2013 12:16 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

I guess your right. My Rio trip was short but I did see ass everywhere. I know you been to ATL and MIA though so how would you compare Rio to atl/mia? Or DR to ATL?

Actually I've never been to ATL or DR. Miami and Rio I have been to. I would say you'll see fatter asses in Rio for sure, but the quality of women, at least when you're talking sheer looks, is better in Miami for the most part. I would say low season in Miami, Rio and Miami are equal, but high season Miami has Rio beat, though I've never been to Rio peak season.

Quote: (03-31-2013 04:56 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

The USA, hands down.

[Image: attachment.jpg10832]   

As suspected its actually not a G-string.

Go to the source of big asses.

West Africa.

What you see in the USA, DR, and Brazil are a product of African genes.

For example in Senegal, the women take pride in having large sexy rumps with flat stomachs. The women with small rumps are looked down on.

QP

Quote: (03-31-2013 08:57 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2013 06:47 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Kuwait...

Lebanon interests me, but I'm assuming that's not easy either. I hear Beruit is a pretty cool and liberal city by middle east standards. Is it worth it to travel there?
do you guys know what means to be a woman in kuwait?
going to middle east in order to get women...is the same as if you go to norway for the beaches in summer time.

For nice big booty women, I like Colombia and the Dominican Republic!

I realize that Atlanta is not a country, but Atlanta. Lot's of wonderful bootyliciousness there. The old Buckhead nightclub scene (which I understand has been largely shuttered) was a sight to behold. Hoochie mammas by night, but surprisingly professional by day.

The stereotype one thinks of most of the time is Brazil, but I've been told the Dominican Republic and Colombia come close for bodacious bubble butts.

I think your standard Central/South American countries are no brainers... i.e. Columbia, Brazil, Ecuador, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, El Salvador, Jamaica, etc...

Miami is known for having a variety of women from these bootylicious countries.

On the other hand, if you have an interest in big breasted women... check out Malta. It's a small European nation south of Siciliy. Very high quality of life there and most everyone speaks English. They use the Euro as currency. I wouldn't call it a 'Poosy Paradise' because you will have to game these girls a bit... but they love foreigners. Especially North Americans and fair skinned Northern Europeans.

Quote: (04-01-2013 06:37 PM)Atavistic Wrote:  

The stereotype one thinks of most of the time is Brazil, but I've been told the Dominican Republic and Colombia come close for bodacious bubble butts.

I think when it comes to Colombia, it's all about what you're looking for in an ass. If you want a big ol' ass, maybe not Colombia, if you exclude the fake ones. While the asses are very nice IMO, they aren't on the scale you'll see dominican and brazilian women at. But I agree that Colombian women have nice asses, but then again I like a big ass, not huge ass.

In Florida and Orlando area in general there are alot of Brazilian women... Best fat asses close to home. Plus add the DR and Haitian women if you like that.

Quote: (04-01-2013 09:14 PM)otown Wrote:  

In Florida and Orlando area in general there are alot of Brazilian women... Best fat asses close to home. Plus add the DR and Haitian women if you like that.

It is the best bet I've seen in the US. I didn't meet many Brazilians in Miami and when I did they weren't very good quality. Most of the quality ones I met were visiting. But IDK, I think I was just unlucky meeting them there because I hear from lots of people Miami is infested with Brazilians. I wonder if they are saying that from people they know or just Brazilians passing by that they heard speak Portuguese. If it's the later, they were probably just tourists.

DR, Colombia and Brazil are safe bets.