rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I 'Shored' a whore in Moscow

I first heard of the concept of shoring on Naughty Nomad's blog. He was always talking about it but I always thought it was a bullshit concept or at least one that would only work on destitute girls from Issan or the Philippine slums who would except a meal and drink instead of direct payment but definitely not on European whores,certainly not on an attractive one...

On my second to last night in Moscow last Sunday I was walking down Tverskaya Boulevard late at night after having a date which I failed to get anything more out of than a large drinks bill and kiss on the cheek. It was snowing hard and I was looking for a place for a final drink before heading back to my hostel. I then saw a familiar name lit up 'Nite Flight'. For those who do not know Night Flight is a infamous disco that has been around since the early 1990's in Moscow known for being the go to place to meet stunning looking whores. Not my scene to be honest and even if it was I can not afford to drop 500 Euros on a whore,however I was cold and was intrigued to have a look at a place so infamous on the expat scene. I wanted to go in have a drink,say I'd seen it and then go home.

I entered and paid the 1100 Roubles ( included a free drink ). I gave my coat and hat to the coat check girl and entered into the club area. Immediately I saw about 30 stunning women lounging about on sofas or dancing on the dance floor with some middle aged foreign businessmen. It was a scene I had never witnessed before. You know the girls you see in the East who are just so god damn stunning but always seemingly out of reach? Well they were all in the club! I walked to the bar and ordered my free Martini and immediately two stunning six foot tall women came up to me and started making idle chit chat. They were like beta dudes,laying on the bullshit compliments about how great my Russian was,how stylish I was,and then asking what I was looking for. I told them that I wanted to have a few drinks and relax and would then decide who I liked once I had spoken to a few girls. I had no intention to fuck anyone but didn't want them all knowing that. Also the idea of shoring one had not even occurred to me to attempt,I was somewhat out of my usual comfort zone to be honest. Not in a bad way but just a little unsure of myself and surroundings as though I had fallen through a rabbit hole and appeared in a world where the stunners approached me and I had the power to decide and not the other way around. It caught me off balance a little.

I excused myself from the two stunners and sat down on the sofa to watch the spectacle. Immediately a hot girl with plastic tits and lips sat down next to me. We chatted,more bullshit compliments and fake interest in me until the 'proposition'. She wanted 400 Euros for the night. I said I was still deciding who I liked and she said ok. I sat there watching the interactions between the girls and the clientèle. It was funny seeing girls draped over a foreign businessmen whilst making gestures behind his back to other girls. Suckers. Eventually a six footer sat down next to me and began chatting,she was from Kiev,early 20's. She was not the most attractive girl in the club but fuck me she oozed sex-appeal and had a banging body but didn't seem to have the confidence to use it like the others. We chatted and she invited me to the dance floor. Fuck it why not. We danced to cheesy 80's tunes whilst the other whores sat on sofas watching us both. I ran my hands up and down her body but she pushed my hands away when I went to stroke her breasts. She seemed to like the attempt though. We went to the bar and I got myself and her a drink ( I know,I know ). We sat down and drank and chatted and she seemed cool enough,not as hard as the others a little more fragile ( this isn't going to be a whore with a heart story promise ) she was also a little tipsy. A new target walked in and she realising I wasn't going to be her customer wished me a good night and approached him at the bar. Fuck me I wanted to give her one I'll be honest. I was a little tipsy myself and had I had 400 Euros on me I can't guarantee I would not have told her to get her coat. I got talking to a Norwegian businessman who was in the club to choose a girl. We watched the girls parade past trying to get our attention and he seemed to know most of them from past nights. Occasionally the girl I had danced with looked over at me whilst she was with a potential customer and smiled. The idea to attempt a shore had still not entered my mind in any way whatsoever. I planned to have another drink and head home in a cab.

At 3ish the club was getting empty as anyone who was going to be chosen to go back to a punters hotel had been chosen. There were now just 10-15 bored whores hanging about resigned to not getting picked up. They had given up on me realising I was a waste of time. I paid my bill and went to get my coat. At the same time as I began to leave the club the Kiev girl I had danced with and one of her fellow whores were leaving. We walked out together into the snow and I asked them where they were going instinctively. They said they were going for pizza in a place a minutes walk away ( the place I had been on a date earlier ). I said I would come with them,went in between them and linked arms. I walked into restaurant and every face turned towards us which I found disconcerting,did they look obviously like whores? They dressed slutty but every girl does in the East.

We ordered a pizza and wine. Kiev chick was pretty drunk now,not slurring but on the way,I was drunk but in full control still. I did most of the talking but still did not even think of shoring. Then when we finished the pizza non-Kiev girl said she was going home. Kiev girl said she would stay longer with me. Then I realised for the first time that it could be on. I expected her friend to cock block but she just said bye and left. Now it was just me and the Ukrainian prostitute. I now just carried on talking and very very slowly escalating kino. My fear was her trying to use me to pay her bill for food and drinks,her friend had not left money for her share and I wasn't going to be fucked over like that. I was however reluctant of doing anything different as I was doing ok by playing it beta and building some rapport. She told me about her young baby in Kiev and how she missed her and I gave her the line about my separation from my child and how I understood her. I just tried to hang in there without fucking it up. There was definite attraction from her towards me but she was getting drunker and I didn't want her passing out.

We got the bill and I said let's get a cab. We walked out and I hailed a car. She got in the back and I got in too. She looked surprised but did not say anything. She asked me where my place was but I was in hostel so told her I was living with friends and it was impossible to go there. I her if she knew a place and she nodded and told the driver the name of a hotel. It was happening! However I had to make sure she knew I would not pay her for sex. I told her that that wasn't my style and that I liked her as a person. Nice beta line. She leaned in and kissed me with her wine breath. We understood each other.

We pulled up at a hotel where she gave her ID and, well, the rest you can imagine. For the record no money was asked for or exchanged although I paid for the taxi and hotel.

So shoring is possible in Europe it seems. We swapped numbers and she has been texting me since. Wants me to visit her in Kiev in April. I don't think I'll accept that invitation,you rarely come out ahead with Kiev chicks when it comes to money. I still don't get it. I know she must have an angle but so far I can't see what it is. Visa? Probably. One piece of game I learnt from her was when we were in the room she asked me my job and I said it was a secret and would not tell her. She said that when men say that it drives her crazy and that she loves the mystery of not knowing. I'll try it on regular Ukrainian chicks to see how it goes down.

That's it,nothing more to tell. Funny night to remember anyway and thought I would share.

Props - these Moscow girls are cold and have seen it all, so this is a solid notch.

What do you think was the key factor? Did you happen to connect with her really well? Right place at the right time in terms of leaving the venue? More stylish then the other punters? Good Russian ability? Dancing ability?

Well done, good sir.

Glad to see you're enjoying it over there. I still remember that big post you made about finding your niche.

I'm jealous of you, but genuinely happy for you too. If you can find your niche, then so can I and the rest of the guys on this forum.

Wald

Quote:Quote:

On my second to last night in Moscow last Sunday I was walking down Tverskaya Boulevard late at night after having a date which I failed to get anything more out of than a large drinks bill and kiss on the cheek.

Beta

Quote: (03-27-2013 04:11 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

I entered and paid the 1100 Roubles ( included a free drink ).

Beta.

We went to the bar and I got myself and her a drink ( I know,I know ).

Beta.

We ordered a pizza and wine.

Beta.

We got the bill and I said let's get a cab. We walked out and I hailed a car.

Beta.

For the record no money was asked for or exchanged although I paid for the taxi and hotel.

Beta.

We pulled up at a hotel where she gave her ID and, well, the rest you can imagine.

Alpha!

Great job.

------

However I had to make sure she knew I would not pay her for sex. I told her that that wasn't my style and that I liked her as a person.

In all seriousness, how did this go down? (This was obviously the moment of truth of the interaction.)

How did you phrase this in the back of the cab?

What did the cab driver think?

Quote: (03-27-2013 04:30 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

In all seriousness, how did this go down?

How did you phrase this in the back of the cab?

What did the cab driver think?

I just told her that I had never paid for sex and didn't intend to and that I liked her.

It was not a real cab but just a regular car we flagged down ( it's common to do this in Moscow ). The driver was a young Tajik guy and he was smiling at it all. They all bang whores so nothing out of the ordinary for them.

ao85: The pure chance of us walking out at the same time. Had I left a minute earlier I'd have been wanking in my hostel 30 minutes later. There was definitely some attraction there but she must see better looking guys than me all the time so I really don't know what swung it. Her drunkenness played a big part though I think.

Quote: (03-27-2013 04:30 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Beta.
Beta.
Beta.
Beta.
Beta.
Beta.
Beta.

We pulled up at a hotel where she gave her ID and, well, the rest you can imagine.

Alpha!

Great job.

Not going to answer for the OP how he turned it into this, but I think the MAIN KEY for any working girl (whether prostitute, stripper, gogo dancer, bartender, etc...) is to build enough attraction while separating yourself from being a customer. If you're a customer, doesn't matter how attractive you might be or how much money you might have, you're just a customer. You're just a good looking wallet. You have to take her out of that zone and bring her into your frame.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

We swapped numbers and she has been texting me since. Wants me to visit her in Kiev in April. I don't think I'll accept that invitation,you rarely come out ahead with Kiev chicks when it comes to money. I still don't get it. I know she must have an angle but so far I can't see what it is. Visa? Probably.

Ha, you´ve found a smart whore. She´s in for the long term, and was just broadening her portfolio. There was no more money to be made in the club, you obviously wouldn´t pay, so she made the best of her options, got a good fuck and a chance for a beta provider. Calculating and rational as they always are.

Wouldn't this be an irony if the old cliche turned out to be true in one of the most cold hearted ruthless places on the planet Moscow. I have a friend who is a former USMC Officer huge Alpha who basically lives at Night Flight and is tight with the owners and is a part owner in a local Moscow pub just for the networking and also a fan of a few other spots - sells international insurance and is in Moscow more often than not at home in the Midwest USA.

His firm opinion is one should enjoy a world class P4P notch at Night Flight with a Russian "10" as it puts all other Moscow ladies and other women on planet earth into proper perspective. Claims after that you exude a masculinity and animal attraction that Russian women find irresistible.

The cliche: "Working Girls make the best wives because they know how to please their men" maybe she is looking to change from Ms. to Mrs. for the job security and retirement plan - careful you can get addicted to professional ladies with real skillz this I know.

Game On

Sorry if you mentioned it but how good is your Russian? I'm assuming you were talking to her in Russian.
Great story and score, I'm assuming the hotel was something like $200 USD so even this level of shoring is too much for me!

My analysis ( guess) is that she was just lonely and she felt you were genuinely attracted to her. That's a bigger thing for women than it is for men, we just care how hot they are and that they aren't screaming for the cops as we fuck them.

Right place, right time, right game. Great job, congrats. Not many can say they have done this.

That was a good read. One thing OP had going for him is that it was closing time and the girl was resigned to not getting a customer. Props to the OP, sounds like a fun night.

Quote: (03-27-2013 04:59 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

His firm opinion is one should enjoy a world class P4P notch at Night Flight with a Russian "10" as it puts all other Moscow ladies and other women on planet earth into proper perspective. Claims after that you exude a masculinity and animal attraction that Russian women find irresistible.

Well I don't think I have been exuding animal attraction since but I must be honest and say that I have rarely reminisced or smiled as much at the memory of a bang as I have this one.

Quote: (03-27-2013 05:02 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Sorry if you mentioned it but how good is your Russian? I'm assuming you were talking to her in Russian.
Great story and score, I'm assuming the hotel was something like $200 USD so even this level of shoring is too much for me!

My Russian is intermediate. I can talk well on a narrow range of subjects. Yes although she said she spoke English she was reluctant to do so and seemed shy to attempt it.

This was the funny thing,the hotel cost 1000 roubles an hour so I was clock watching the whole time even as I was banging. It ended up costing me about 5000 roubles ( 150 USD ). Yeah so although I never paid for sex directly I still 'paid' I suppose.

Did she pay for half of the pizza/wine?

Nice work all the same, all women are whores, they use sex appeal/blowjobs to get what they want

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

[Image: hE38F0D02]

Quote: (03-27-2013 04:59 PM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

We swapped numbers and she has been texting me since. Wants me to visit her in Kiev in April. I don't think I'll accept that invitation,you rarely come out ahead with Kiev chicks when it comes to money. I still don't get it. I know she must have an angle but so far I can't see what it is. Visa? Probably.

Ha, you´ve found a smart whore. She´s in for the long term, and was just broadening her portfolio. There was no more money to be made in the club, you obviously wouldn´t pay, so she made the best of her options, got a good fuck and a chance for a beta provider. Calculating and rational as they always are.

Unfortunately Occam's razor dictates that this is the most likely explanation. Turning someone doing prostitution into a good wife is sort of like turning a RVF player with 100 notches into a good husband. Theoretically possible-- maybe eventually-- but not likely for any given woman.

OP has a bit of a crush on her, good for him, it means he's not dead inside yet.

Quote: (03-27-2013 05:15 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2013 04:59 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

Well I don't think I have been exuding animal attraction since but I must be honest and say that I have rarely reminisced or smiled as much at the memory of a bang as I have this one.

Quote: (03-27-2013 05:02 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

My Russian is intermediate. I can talk well on a narrow range of subjects. Yes although she said she spoke English she was reluctant to do so and seemed shy to attempt it.

This was the funny thing,the hotel cost 1000 roubles an hour so I was clock watching the whole time even as I was banging. It ended up costing me about 5000 roubles ( 150 USD ). Yeah so although I never paid for sex directly I still 'paid' I suppose.

You always do.

There is no free lunch.

There is a difference between paying for sex and paying for a place to have sex.

That said - when it comes to busting a nut - sometimes it's best just to do whatever comes easiest.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (03-27-2013 05:15 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Who cares?

That whole, "Never pay for anything!" line was created by broke dick losers. Instead of saying, "I'm broke," the dress it up as, "Only betas buy women drinks."

Make money so you don't need to worry about logistics.

I have had more than one bang saved because momentum was losing and I dropped the line:

You know what I really like to do? Just get a hotel and order room service for no reason.

Find a hotel, check in, and order a bottle of champagne. 100% close rate.

Don't lower yourself to the standards of men who haven't figure out how to make money (or are too unmotivated to work hard).

You're going to spend money on something.

"I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted." - George Best.

Shoring means to bang a lady of the night without paying?

Quote: (03-27-2013 04:59 PM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

Maybe. On the other hand, women actually enjoy sex.

Often women get drunk, are horny, and do not think of the next "play." They get wet and just want to bone.

(I am laughing as I type that; but it seems like a point missed by some?)

The story reinforces the truth that if you don't show up, you fail 100% of the time.

We can dismiss his success by saying, "You got lucky. Right place, right time."

Yet I view it the opposite. He made it because he was out taking a chance rather than sitting at home beating off to Internet porn.

Luck = opportunity and preparation. If OP had been a broke dick loser, he'd have gone home to beat off to porn.

It's a weird world when going home to beat off to porn is more "alpha" than having the bank roll needed to do things like pay for hotels.

One piece of game I learnt from her was when we were in the room she asked me my job and I said it was a secret and would not tell her. She said that when men say that it drives her crazy and that she loves the mystery of not knowing. I'll try it on regular Ukrainian chicks to see how it goes down.

That's it,nothing more to tell. Funny night to remember anyway and thought I would share.

Funny - I actually experienced that last night. I was on Skype with a girl from Kiev too that I have chatting up. When I refused to tell her something ... she went crazy. It was the most excitement and energy I ever saw from her.

Quote:MikeCF Wrote:

Maybe. On the other hand, women actually enjoy sex.

Often women get drunk, are horny, and do not think of the next "play." They get wet and just want to bone.

(I am laughing as I type that; but it seems like a point missed by some?)

Yeah, I was thinking that... I've never shored a prostitute, or paid for one, or really been around them much, so I am not terribly qualified to comment, but it seems to me that unless they're really poor and desperate, most of them probably like sex on some level, otherwise they wouldn't pursue a line of work that results in getting new dick on a daily or hourly basis. So, it makes sense that if she's shown through your actions that you aren't a potential client and not a good prospect for making money then and there, and still chooses to talk to you, at that point she becomes a girl to game, just like any other -though perhaps hornier or with less hangups about getting physical quickly.

God damn, that is one good tale from the road.

Oh man. Good for you.
Funny thing is, I could have been you, could have done the same last night and be posting a similar story now.
I'm in Beijing now on a short trip and just like in most big cities there is a China Town, here there is a Russian Town. And of course, there is a russian club. It's called Chocolate - http://www.club-chocolate.ru note the .ru website even though it is in Beijing, China.
So last night I went in to have a few beers and the clientele is about 30% Chinese dudes just chilling, 30% expats, and 30% blond thin russian girls. At first I could not figure the place out, but after I talked to a few I got the gist - they were all working girls. I did not take one home, but some seemed pretty friendly. I only stayed until 1:30am because I'm here on business and have to be fresh the next day. But had I stayed - who knows? As I was leaving, the ratio was solidly 50:50 and thinning out. So if you stay until closing time when the girls are ready to head home bored and without cash, and you have some better proposition - who knows?
I encourage you to visit this place if you are ever in this part of the world. Quite tacky, quite a show just to be there - the interior design looks like it was done by Roman Abramovich's decorator. And drinks are less expensive than you'd suppose... Coronas/Heinekens were $5.
[Image: interer2.jpg]

Fuckkkkk OP, well written. Feels like I was there!