rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The first minute or two

The first minute or two

Hey,

So I'm new to game, going out a good deal to just get the practice in.

I'm usually fine with approaches and openers aren't a big deal. I can usually get girls going for a minute or two with some playing around, getting smiles, doing kino etc.

But in a bar environment where they're a complete stranger and nothing is really going on, I've found myself stumbling after a few minutes. Any advice for this critical transition phase?

The first minute or two

tease her. touch her. once she's comfortable turn things sexual.

The first minute or two

Choose the first target. Don't do this randomly, just look a nice chick, observe (friends, attitude) and go there.
If you are not familiar to oppenings, don't. They won't seem natural and this sucks. Say hi, a smirk and something nice about the place.
With your body language, pretend that you are not that into (= not desperate) being a little bit a side her.
Look in the eyes. If she looks in the eye too, smiles and touches start to touch her in a smooth way in order to get her used to your contact.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

The first minute or two

Delete.

The first minute or two

Quote: (06-12-2010 07:32 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Hey,

I'm usually fine with approaches and openers aren't a big deal. I can usually get girls going for a minute or two with some playing around, getting smiles, doing kino etc.

But in a bar environment where they're a complete stranger and nothing is really going on, I've found myself stumbling after a few minutes. Any advice for this critical transition phase?

Remember that you don't necessarily have to stand around and 'keep it going' once you open. If the conversation is dying a bit, its worse to stand around and look like your desperately thinking of something to say. Walk away, and casually come back and flirt some more. But dont ever look like your racking your brain to keep her in play. It should flow, and not be uncomfortable. Talk to other people and get some social proof. Or ask her to dance/play pool/play darts/ whatever activity is available at the bar, and situational conversation will flow.

OR

Learn how to flirt in a more direct way. You don't need to talk to them long to do this, and a lot of women actually respect you more when you cut to the chase. They know why your talking to them anyway. Don't hide it. The conversation is generally just filler, in most cases. How long do you need to talk about bullshit to get laid, or get a date? In most cases, BS doesn't get you much closer, that is unless there is already an air of sexual tension because you already went direct before.

You can start by making jokes about her being your girlfriend. Then get as close to talking about sex as you can (talking about other people is one way to do this), without making her uncomfortable, until she's desensitized to the sex talk that your barely holding back, and then you can get into talking about sex without her being shocked. You shouldn't need any further instructions from here.

The first minute or two

Quote: (06-12-2010 07:32 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Hey,

Personally as a girl, when I was at a bar there were several types of guys that, when approached by them , I was turned off immediately by:

1) The one who you can tell has had way too many drinks already, and is looking at your tits first. Then he starts talking. I lost interest the minute i smelled the liquor on you.

2) The one who, the first thing he says is "want a drink?"

3) The guy who doesn't keep space between you and himself and tries really cheesy pick up lines or tries to compliment you by saying inappropriate things like "you look sexy tonight " or "that red shirt is really hot on you".

I think the best first approach at a bar is to go up and make SOMETHING up about your surroundings. "I really like the lighting in this place. Have you ever been here before?"

or " What do you usually order here?" If she says its her first time you can recommend something, if she tells you what she orders, you can say "yea i like that drink too" or something like that.

from her responses, you know well enough from her facial expression or demeanor whether or not she is into you enough to flirt with her and ask her for her name, from there you can move on to buying her a drink, etc.

The first minute or two

Quote: (06-20-2010 12:00 AM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Then get as close to talking about sex as you can (talking about other people is one way to do this), without making her uncomfortable, until she's desensitized to the sex talk that your barely holding back, and then you can get into talking about sex without her being shocked. You shouldn't need any further instructions from here.

That is very good advice. I usually describe my last vacation in Jamaica in Hedonism II which is a clothing-optional resort. A lot of things of sexual nature happen there, ranging from nude waterslide to fifteen person orgy in a hot tub around 2AM. Even if you weren't there, this gives you a lot of leeway to make things up, and gives you an opportunity to describe things first and then either include yourself into them, or not depending on the vibe. At the same time all your sex talk is technically describing an existing resort, and I have never seen anyone being uncomfortable listening to that.

The first minute or two

Quote: (06-20-2010 07:33 PM)Aylar Wrote:  

1) The one who you can tell has had way too many drinks already, and is looking at your tits first. Then he starts talking. I lost interest the minute i smelled the liquor on you.

I always approach a girl with a bottle of water in my hand. Girls will ALWAYS notice, and view you in a positive outlook. One flat out told me, I find it so attractive that you approach me drinking a bottle fo water - i want you to know, that turns women on.

Many times, they will ask me flat out "you're not drinking?", and I reply with a smile "I'm designated driver to my drunk friends right over there" (and I point out a random group of girls/guys drinking at a VIP booth) "but you seem like a lot more fun than they are right now".

This has given me positive results 100% of the time. Not only am I able to game better sober, but I am immediately looked at as the cool guy allowing his friends a good time - yet I am there by myself secretly.

Mixx

The first minute or two

Quote: (06-21-2010 12:32 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I usually describe my last vacation in Jamaica in Hedonism II which is a clothing-optional resort. A lot of things of sexual nature happen there, ranging from nude waterslide to fifteen person orgy in a hot tub around 2AM.

Be careful with this one bro, telling a girl you went to Hedonism and saw/were in a 15 person orgy might be a little too much information. Unless you and the girl are really "clicking" or vibing, this could get you thrown into the creeper-perv category.

Unless you're hanging around swingers clubs i guess.

Maybe say that you saw it all on tv