rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IS SKATEBOARDING READY TO OPENLY EMBRACE A TRANSGENDER SKATER?

This tranny/gay shit just doesn't stop. You better accept her or you're a closed minded bigot who hates anyone different.

Quote:Quote:

A few years ago I would have answered the following question with a definite no. Shit, even finding a home for this story would have proved difficult, if not impossible. For something as open minded and progressive as skateboarding it surprises people that this subject still remains taboo in so much of it.

More recently, however, as LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) topics have come up on trips, in hotels, in vans – there’s a discussion, rather than a few awkward exchanges until someone changes the subject. These days, I hear more and more as people talk about a lesbian aunt, gay neighbor or transgendered friend. Which begs the question, “Does anyone really care?” And if they don’t, I think it’s time to be vocal about it and ask the opening question again. Is the skate community ready to openly embrace someone from the LGBT community?

I think so. I think it’s just waiting for someone to step up to the plate.

Welcome Hillary Thompson.

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2013/03/18...er-skater/

I think these people announce their less than common sexual orientations and lifestyles to drum up publicity.

At least the atheists haven't attempted to form a collective alliance with this type of shit from what I can tell.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote:Quote:

Is the skate community ready to openly embrace someone from the LGBT community?

This question is full on retarded.

What are people going to do, stop skating if they see girl with a dick doing a kickflip? Fucking hell, there's no skateboarding committee who passes on laws and holds regular meetings about what is acceptable in their precious little community. People are just jumping on a bandwagon now to get their moment and it's really boring.

Coming soon, will the cross-stitching community be ready to openly embrace a transgender lesbian who likes men?

Quote: (03-25-2013 09:42 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  

At least the atheists haven't attempted to form a collective alliance with this type of shit from what I can tell.
Not so fast...

https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism

Oh shit guys a transgender skater! She's gonna be the next Tony Hawk!

Her new special move will revolutionize the skating world! The Gender Flip!
[Image: tumblr_mbpgmkyqni1rpmvbpo1_400.gif]

Nope.

"In many states, including North Carolina, you cannot change your gender without having gender re-assignment surgery. “In North Carolina, to legally change your gender on documents such as a driver’s license or a birth certificate, you must first undergo genital reassignment surgery which can cost tens of thousands of dollars and is not always desired by the transitioning individual,” Hillary explained, annoyed...So if you do not want to undergo genital surgery, you are stuck with identification documents that don’t match your appearance and can face discrimination or be put into dangerous situations because of them,” Hillary explained."

Well that's a shocker.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Just because your genitals have been mutilated doesn't mean you are a different gender.

Getting really tired of transsexuals being foisted on us by the media. Since gay acceptance has pretty much become mainstream, it seems like this is the new frontier of the "acceptance" movement.

I also wonder about the origins of this shit. Why do so many dudes suddenly want to become women? Cross-dressing has been around forever, but obviously chopping off your dick is taking it to another level. It seriously makes me wonder if the effects of environmental toxins and estrogenic compounds in the food supply are having some kind of feminizing effect on male fetuses.

I think the majority of this shit is due to mental illness, though. According to this factsheet ( http://www.transgenderlaw.org/resources/...tsheet.pdf ) men choose to "transition" into females at three times the rate that women choose to become men. And 35% of the transgender men they surveyed were HIV+ to boot. So basically, a transgender MtF is a male who is so un-masculine he fails even at being gay, and must chop his dick off and act like a woman to deal with this fact. So at root, most of this transgender phenomenon is simply due to an explosion in the number of (literally) failed men. It's exactly what you would expect in a culture that vilifies and punishes masculinity. Combine one part mental illness, one part natural effeminacy/homosexuality and one part feminist, anti-masculine culture and the you have the perfect recipe to produce a MtF transgender.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Skating is gay so it will fit right in.[Image: gay.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

"Hillary’s assigned male gender at birth was in conflict with her gender identity."

I can't help but think of "die cis scum" memes.

Quote: (03-25-2013 10:40 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

Oh shit guys a transgender skater! She's gonna be the next Tony Hawk!

Her new special move will revolutionize the skating world! The Gender Flip!
[Image: tumblr_mbpgmkyqni1rpmvbpo1_400.gif]

Haha! There is actually a move called a sex change! Hahaha!

You do a kickflip and you turn your body 180 degrees so your opposite foot is leading when you land. Haha!

shim|sh'he|it better be fucking 'killing it'.
Skateboarding nowadays is so fucking gnarly by default now.
Otherwise, better find a real job.

As a skateboarder, I can say that many of the old guard WILL not be okay with this, but the new school of skaters are mostly liberals. They will probably be accepting of it for the most part. I myself couldn't care less. If they're cool and can shred, more power to them to live how they like.

Quote: (03-26-2013 01:06 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Skating is gay so it will fit right in.[Image: gay.gif]

Please elaborate on its gayness...