rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Countries in South America that No One Mentions

Most countries in SA get covered pretty well in this forum.

However, there are 3 that NEVER get mentioned. Out of curiosity, I was wondering if anyone had any experience whatsoever in these countries. I mean if Paraguay and Bolivia get touched upon, then certainly no country is out of consideration for travel.

Those countries are : Guyana, Suriname, and French Guiana

Whats the word?

I've asked myself the same question once before. After doing some research, I concluded that you don't hear about them for good reason. The only reason to go to Suriname is just for the novelty of saying you went to Suriname.

Lmaoooo...Guyana is the place where Jim Jones killed almost 1,000 people by forcing them to drink poisoned laced kool-aid. Which spawned the term "drinking the kool -aid"..

I'm just not interested in French culture or history. I had French history crammed down my throat in college and h.s. and pretty much find it boring/dull.

My old kitesurfing teacher was from Suriname

He basically confirmed that there was no real reason to visit there

Nothing interesting to see and quite dangerous

Also you cannot travel overland between the countries as far as I know which means relatively expensive flights

Quote:Quote:

Which spawned the term "drinking the kool -aid"..

Hah I don't believe I didn't connect that. Thanks

[Image: koolaid.jpg]

I went to all of them. There is nothing to do in those Countries.

From what I understand those countries are more "Caribbean/Amerindian". I know there is a Rocket Launch pad in FG where EU sends space-bound satellites. I have a few buds in medical school in Guyana. There is a sick outdoor scene there and they also have an ongoing border dispute with Venezuela, there is a lot of un-mined oil and gold right near the border at Canaima National Park (where the highest waterfall in the world is found). It's a worthy place if you're interested in international politics or hiking through back country.

Yeah Guyana for sure has more of a Caribbean vibe with the people who are a basically a carbon copy of Trinidad (Mixture of Black, Indian, White along with straight up Black and Indian). Alot of Guyanese hotties in NYC and Canada. I went to Carnival in Trinidad & Tobago in 2006 and it was tons of Guyanese people out there celebrating. Delta flies non-stop from JFK to Guyana as well.

I just found this photo of Suriname. For these girls you have to have good "indigenous game".
[attachment=222]

There's no way that can be Suriname. That's definitely in Africa.

That picture was most likely taken in the bush area of Suriname...of course the capital is much more civilized than that. Remember alot of runaway slaves ran into the interiors of South America to establish Quilambos/Palenques http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quilombo so these are probably their direct descendants.

Quote: (06-16-2010 12:56 PM)feomuerto Wrote:  

I just found this photo of Suriname. For these girls you have to have good "indigenous game".

This is just a village in the middle of nowhere. The only people you'll find there are tourists and the locals.

You will find girls like this:

[Image: 657939863_5_8_4n.jpeg]

[Image: 990424147_5_Jq-S.jpeg]

[Image: 829795156_5_Kwex.jpeg]

[Image: 969067898_5_o6jm.jpeg]

And you will find Chinese and Indonesian girls. All of the girls are easy there.

[Image: 913380357_5_3-nl.jpeg]

Many of them are 6's. If you're in a mall or cinema you'll see 7's and 9's.

not bad...shit to keep you busy game...some of these chicks with a little work could push up 1-2 pts...

Many B' girls from Para and Amazon go there as sexual traffic. Be careful.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Yeah, my parents are Guyanese, and my fam is pretty fuckin mixed up. If you guys wanna bang east-indian girls then def go for the guyanese ones. they're more laid back than the "real" ones. plus there are alot of other ethnicities there and more mixes than you get you fingers around. The Amerindian women there are rumoured to be pretty freaky too. Alot of guys who go to work in the interior are always screwing around with them. My grandfather who was in charge of Interior development in guyana was one of them [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (06-16-2010 01:32 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

There's no way that can be Suriname. That's definitely in Africa.

Actually speakeasy it is Suriname. These women belong to one of the many maroon communities in the country. They are the descendants of African slaves who escaped the Dutch and have pretty much maintained their culture for the last few centuries.

if you guys wanna see more guyanese women just go to http://www.gtvibes.com and facebook helps too, heheh

Well no one ever talks about Nicaragua.

Thats central america though. i dunno if that is what you meant by south america. some use it interchangeably.

Some of our beauty queens and models from Nicaragua:

[Image: 26500_331273561897_671501897_4274053_2594_n.jpg]
[Image: 26500_331273771897_671501897_4274069_8029658_n.jpg]
[Image: 26500_331274031897_671501897_4274090_497106_n.jpg][Image: 30534_10150184232945648_230764580647_126...7257_n.jpg][Image: 30534_10150184232160648_230764580647_126...1293_n.jpg]

these are more the type of girls you might expect to find at a real bar or club regularly
[Image: n671501897_711393_2030.jpg]
[Image: n671501897_711394_2334.jpg]
[Image: n671501897_711392_1780.jpg]
[Image: n671501897_711391_1489.jpg]

those are your typical nicaraguan girls.

^ ah man you can't beat those tall brown pocahontas lookin honies, laaduh mercy!

I wouldn't recommend going to Nicaragua either... I did however want to represent our ladies since they don't often get much credit. unfortunately, the country is run by monkeys.