rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got a business card, now what?

Friday. Middle of the afternoon. Met a cute girl in the men's fitting room of all places. Opened by asking her opinion on jeans I was trying on. Turns out she's a personal stylist. Lots of IOI later I get a business card with her mobile. She asked for mine but I said I didn't have any on me. I plan to hit her up early next week but I wanted to hear opinions or stories of those who frequently get numbers this way. Do you text or call? Do you talk business first and then try to setup a date or do you go straight for the date? I want her to see me as a man and not a client so my instincts tell me to proceed as normal. Thoughts?

a card is a way to contact her, 3 - 4 days after you met. It's just an easy way to contact her: she gave her number without asking for the digits. GOod sign, if she's not commercially interested in you.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Quote: (03-23-2013 11:11 AM)michelin Wrote:  

a card is a way to contact her, 3 - 4 days after you met. It's just an easy way to contact her: she gave her number without asking for the digits. GOod sign, if she's not commercially interested in you.

That was my first thought. Might be hard to differentiate personal from business interest with some chicks.

just do it.

call her/text her.

imply that you're NOT interested in her commercially but as a person. you'll know right away if she's down.

Newbie thread.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Depending on how hot she is, she might try to siphon you down to client as many guys might think they have a chance and that's how she "talks them into" being clients. Either be direct hitting her up as potential love interest, or as a friend and get her to refer other hot ass to you. Make her laugh, show immense value, and you'll be alright.

So, Gustavo, you smash yet? Anything to report?

Quote: (03-23-2013 10:58 AM)Gustavo Wrote:  

Friday. Middle of the afternoon. Met a cute girl in the men's fitting room of all places. Opened by asking her opinion on jeans I was trying on. Turns out she's a personal stylist. Lots of IOI later I get a business card with her mobile. She asked for mine but I said I didn't have any on me. I plan to hit her up early next week but I wanted to hear opinions or stories of those who frequently get numbers this way. Do you text or call? Do you talk business first and then try to setup a date or do you go straight for the date? I want her to see me as a man and not a client so my instincts tell me to proceed as normal. Thoughts?

Business cards are good if you have not had time to build any chemistry or banter but feel there is some attraction there. Just hand out your card and say something like 'well nice meeting you,if you want to continue this chat sometime contact me'. It costs you nothing and you will be surprised how often it works.

Sometimes it doesn't seem right to ask for a girls number if you have not had any time or managed to get a connection or she is with friends etc. Say standing in the queue at a supermarket in your lunch break. Hand out the card and see what happens. What's the worst that can? I find it works well on flights with chicks you have sat next to but maybe not managed to enter seduction stage with.