rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh Is Blowing Up These Days!

Vice, Buzzfeed, Washington Times, The TV Stations. Roosh is headed for the big leagues!

Red Pill 2013!

He's a brave motherfucker to do what he does without anonymity, that's for sure. Massive respect. I'm just happy that when he goes mainstream, I can say I was a fan when he was 'underground'...like he's a fucking rock band!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

[Image: myHcmJV.jpg]

I'll always be underground.

[Image: 35v102.jpg]

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

I'm motivated by two things when it comes to "fame":

-Pissing off feminists/manginas. I want people to know that there is a man getting widely read who goes against all their beliefs. I want my existence to make them suicidal.
-Eastern European groupies. I want to be recognized by pretty women in EE.

I'm succeeding on both fronts at the moment.

[Image: banana.gif]

[Image: 36544851.jpg]
[Image: 36544895.jpg]

vice is the bomb! love that mag!

link plz

Smile Roosh. You made Mother Jones.

From: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013...e-richards

Quote:Quote:

Richards started getting racist and violent threats like these​

She then shows this tweet from Roosh as an example of a "racist and violent" threat:

Quote:Quote:

Would you bang @adriarichards? (pic) http://ow.ly/jgx44 She doesn't like jokes, I hear

Now, I don't know what fucking world this fem cunt is from, but in my world, a man pointing out a girl to other men and asking them if they would have sex with her is not an act of violence. It is not an act of racism. It is not in any way a threat for Adria. Since when has looking at a woman as a potential sex partner been somehow threatening?

Game taught me this: With the exception of militant man-haters like Adria Richards and the authors of this opinion piece masquerading as an article, women like to be seen as potential sex partners.

Sheesh.

A good percentage of the writers at Gawker, Atlantic, and Buzzfeed read me. They are proud of their New York media clique.