rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NFL Dream Delayed by False Rape Charge - '60 Minutes'

For those in the US, this Sunday on 60 minutes:

Quote:Quote:

Ten years ago, a high school make-out session turned into a nightmare for the football standout at Polytech High School in Long Beach, Calif. The girl Banks was with, Wanetta Gibson, accused him of rape. Persuaded by questionable legal advice, he pleaded guilty to a crime he denied doing in a deal that avoided the possibility of a decades-long sentence. When he got out after nearly five years, he went on Facebook one day and had a shock: His accuser wanted to be “friends.”

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/03...es/174571/

The accuser also won a 1.5m judgment against the school? What's going on here?

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

I heard about this story several months ago. Williams was an absolute beast at Long Beach Poly one of the top historical teams in High School football history (at least in California). The guy had a full- ride scholarship to University of Southern California (USC). At the time when USC was a top title contender with players like Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart. Most likely this guy would have been at least drafted to the NFL . Its a same what a lying bitch can do to your life. But the former coach who recruited him, Pete Caroll, now the Seattle Seahawks coach in the NFL did give him a tryout with the team but having not played football in years he didn't make it.

The fucked up part about it is that this cunt doesn't have the money to pay damages. Also the courts probably would put a very low cap on any damages due to NFL contracts not being guaranteed. If I were him, blood would be shed. You already took my life from me, now it's your turn.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I remember reading about this, poor sod didnt know what to do, as many men at that young age probably would not.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

The important thing here is that the blue pill world is starting to see that, yes, women make false rape charges and that, yes, this ruins men's lives. We are not in a "rape culture". We are in a "Don't question false rape charges" culture, but that appears to be starting to change.