rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reddit doesn't like my Toronto article

http://www.reddit.com/r/toronto/comments..._in_north/

Quote:Quote:

TL;DR: Author is an insecure, judgmental racist who can't get laid.

I actually expected something at least quasi-sensible when I clicked the link.... like poor emphasis on health for male issues, the gender imbalance for young professionals, etc.

But it's just "Toronto gals actually have standards so I can't get laid, so now I'm going to recklessly generalize about a city of ~6 million people".

As a gay man, none of this applies to me that's for sure.

Well, I guess last call at 2 am does sort of suck.

[Image: lol.gif]

In the article I wrote..

I remember when a girl tried to insult me by calling me a “fucktard” and another white bread girl said to “get at” her. Just because you know the words to a Drake song and go to hip restaurants doesn’t make you cool.

And then one of the comments..

he sounds like a creep-fucktard.

[Image: mindblown2.png]

Roosh, when I saw the post I knew it was gonna blow up. As true as it is you can bet plenty of people here will be up in arms. I don't know if will be as big as the ugliest feminists post, but I am sure you are not gonna mind the extra traffic. [Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

The point that stood out the most was the one regarding how you need perfect game here. One bad joke, bad line and she's gone. Secondly, I hate the mother hen phenomenon. Why are the "independent" girls so under the control of the ugliest and fattest girl in the group? [Image: angry.gif] Gives a whole new meaning to "gaming the entire group".

I have to go read that article. If reddit hates it it must be entertaining/true/valid/awesome.

[poster snarked a guy commenting about Toronto's bad vibes]
Well I can't argue with that, I did post in /foreveralonedating. But at least I'm not some misogynistic ape posting dumb lists about fat girls and bitterness. So I feel that's a win.

Nothing can bring these proud chumps down!

Not to derail the thread at all, but what is Reddit?

What makes it different?

What is the demographic?

Well, I guess last call at 2 am does sort of suck.

That is pretty funny.

Quote: (03-18-2013 02:26 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

What makes it different?

What is the demographic?

You're not fooling us G! We know you posted this in that thread:

1) No cigar smoking/scotch imbibing lounges with leather and wood. 2) More women don't take advantage of the topless law 3) It's not Mad Men at work

Quote: (03-18-2013 02:28 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2013 02:26 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

What makes it different?

What is the demographic?

You're not fooling us G! We know you posted this in that thread:

1) No cigar smoking/scotch imbibing lounges with leather and wood. 2) More women don't take advantage of the topless law 3) It's not Mad Men at work

Ha.

I saw that one too.

Looks like something I would write except I have never seen Mad Men.

(Although I do understand the premise of the show.)

The Asian/Indian line might unleash the hounds... but that's expected in PC Toronto.

Lets hope this shit goes viral because Toronto people need a fucking dose of reality.

I don't tweet, but anybody feel free to try and bomb the local alternative media crews about it. One of them will bite on it and give it some acknowledgement:

https://twitter.com/blogto

https://twitter.com/TheGridTO

https://twitter.com/nowtoronto

Damn Toronto sounds horrrible. Vancouver is extremely similar, but at least we have more thin women and lots of stuff to do.

Quote: (03-18-2013 02:42 PM)kosko Wrote:  

The Asian/Indian line might unleash the hounds... but that's expected in PC Toronto.

Lets hope this shit goes viral because Toronto people need a fucking dose of reality.

I don't tweet, but anybody feel free to try and bomb the local alternative media crews about it. One of them will bite on it and give it some acknowledgement:

Well...the way he put it gives it a racist tinge. Saying there are "too many" of a particular race somewhere can only be taken in a negative way.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Heres a question. I know there are some great players that have already posted in this thread so I will ask you guys an honest question:

IF someone did want a serious relationship with a girl who wasn't going to fuck around behind his back would Toronto not be a great place to find that type of girl? If its hard for this boards best PUA's to work their game and get lots of quality lays in TO then those girls are obviously not fucking around with weaker men either.

Quote: (03-18-2013 03:05 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

IF someone did want a serious relationship with a girl who wasn't going to fuck around behind his back would Toronto not be a great place to find that type of girl? If its hard for this boards best PUA's to work their game and get lots of quality lays in TO then those girls are obviously not fucking around with weaker men either.

You are presuming value.

hard to game =/= quality

I think if there's one takeaway from Roosh's article, it's that Toronto women overvalue themselves.

Quote: (03-18-2013 03:02 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Well...the way he put it gives it a racist tinge. Saying there are "too many" of a particular race somewhere can only be taken in a negative way.

Yea its a Jerry Can of Gasoline but we can't sit here and think Roosh did not know what he was doing when he put that landmine in there. [Image: lol.gif]

The only thing I can pull from it is that in those groups, (not broadly of course) they be very insular, and in the case with Desi women, they can be racist as fuck here.

I sent that shit to 15 people and its making its way around all my friends. Unanimous love even from the most Blue Pill wifed up guys. There's a reason for it. It's true.

Even funnier is the Reddit response is so typical Toronto. If any ideas are counter to the prevailing ideology, immediately brand it as racist or sexist or homophobic to shut down discussion since this idea may actually challenge the established orthodoxy.

You can't make this stuff up.

The top comment that I see is this one:

[–]bullintheheather 6 points 2 hours ago
Yeah... no.

Apparently someone else on Reddit looked at his "history" or whatever. Turns out the guy posts on another section of Reddit about how he cannot meet women.

[–]hightailjoe[S] 3 points 2 hours ago
says the 35 yearold guy posting in the Foreveralone Dating subreddit complaining about how bad things are
permalinkparent
[–]bullintheheather 5 points 2 hours ago
Haha. Well I can't argue with that, I did post in /foreveralonedating. But at least I'm not some misogynistic ape posting dumb lists about fat girls and bitterness. So I feel that's a win.

Outstanding!

ETA: Here's that guy's dating comment:

[–]bullintheheather 1 point 21 hours ago
As a 35 year old guy, I can't imagine it being as bad for older women on here as it is for older men!

He can't get laid but will white knight Toronto's women on the Internet.

I'm pretty new to Reddit too...why is the layout such a pain in the ass to read? I feel like it's 90's internet format.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (03-18-2013 03:59 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

I'm pretty new to Reddit too...why is the layout such a pain in the ass to read? I feel like it's 90's internet format.

Yeah, I don't get it.

Can someone give me the scoop on this thing?

Toronto does have its bright spots, suburban day gaming is easy especially at the mall and Canada's Wonderland.

Quote: (03-18-2013 03:56 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

He can't get laid but will white knight Toronto's women on the Internet.

This is the problem with being PC. Being politically correct has turned out to be an effective shaming device against voicing strong opinions. Hell, change that to voicing opinions, period. It's like when people have to preface a potentially polarizing statement with, "In MY opinion..." It's like, no shit, you're the one talking.

The end result of PC-shaming is you've got hordes of mindless people in the Animal Farm, feeding from the trough and wallowing in their own shit, saying, "Hey guys! This ain't that bad! Don't you go off complaining now, things could be worse!"

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (03-18-2013 04:20 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Toronto does have its bright spots, suburban day gaming is easy especially at the mall and Canada's Wonderland.

You know, Toronto doesn't get a lot of credit in other respects. Unlike the South-of-Bloor ink'd up rest-of-Canada transplants who are the cause behind a lot of the attitude problems in this city (and let's be real, it's a guy and a girl problem), I grew up here.

I wrote this to G Manifesto in another post but it's still true. I feel like I am in an abusive relationship with this city. I love the people "in my neighborhood" like the Sesame Street theme song. I love going to the barbershop and shooting the shit with the barbers who came here from Italy 40+ years ago and still speak with the thickest Calabrese accents. I love going to the butcher shop and getting hooked up with the bombest cuts of meat they hold back for themselves. I love having my tailor be a guy I went to elementary school with. I love hanging out at cafes and bar patios until 2 AM in the summer, and hopping the fence to sneak into public pools after the bars have closed. I love how whatever I want, food, music, drugs, clothes, book stores...it's all here.

Of course, it's gotta be weighed against the crap Roosh mentions in his article.

[Image: XyJ4dlU.gif]

Fantastic.

For those with problems with viewing Reddit because it looks like it was designed by a 10 year-old on Geocities, use RES.

G, Reddit is a pile of shit. They take left-wing to a whole new level. It's basically about a hundred thousand different forums (well probably more but those are the active ones) all about different subjects. Things operate on a scale of 'Karma', where you get 'upvoted' for posts that are supposedly relevant to the discussion and 'downvoted' for irrelevancy.

However, in recent years the 'Karma' system has been abused so that people will only vote your comment up if it agrees with the greater thinking of the Reddit masses. Unfortunately, the site is infested with neck-bearded, sheltered morons who separately need self-validation in the form of pixels.

Quote: (03-18-2013 03:38 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Yea its a Jerry Can of Gasoline but we can't sit here and think Roosh did not know what he was doing when he put that landmine in there. [Image: lol.gif]

The only thing I can pull from it is that in those groups, (not broadly of course) they be very insular, and in the case with Desi women, they can be racist as fuck here.

Canada's response to Jenna Marblemouth and just as annoying, enjoy.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Just accepted a contract job here for the summer. Great!

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Quote: (03-18-2013 05:14 PM)Frontenac Wrote:  

Just accepted a contract job here for the summer. Great!

Congratulations!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (03-18-2013 04:28 PM)Donnington93 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2013 04:20 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  

You know, Toronto doesn't get a lot of credit in other respects. Unlike the South-of-Bloor ink'd up rest-of-Canada transplants who are the cause behind a lot of the attitude problems in this city (and let's be real, it's a guy and a girl problem), I grew up here.

I wrote this to G Manifesto in another post but it's still true. I feel like I am in an abusive relationship with this city. I love the people "in my neighborhood" like the Sesame Street theme song. I love going to the barbershop and shooting the shit with the barbers who came here from Italy 40+ years ago and still speak with the thickest Calabrese accents. I love going to the butcher shop and getting hooked up with the bombest cuts of meat they hold back for themselves. I love having my tailor be a guy I went to elementary school with. I love hanging out at cafes and bar patios until 2 AM in the summer, and hopping the fence to sneak into public pools after the bars have closed. I love how whatever I want, food, music, drugs, clothes, book stores...it's all here.

Of course, it's gotta be weighed against the crap Roosh mentions in his article.

All points above are true this is why I look forward to the summer time here. I t enjoy the vibe of the City aside from its women its a pleasant place to be which puts a smile on my face when I wake up and feel the scorching sun.

The bolded points rings true. The majority of the Men are to blame here just as much as the women as its the dudes whom let the bitches run amok here. I can't even begin to explain how thirsty and desperate dudes are here. Every time a Toronto dude that takes home a ugly 3 to bed, that is more or less like killing a kitten, and does the world of Toronto great harm in general because its re-affirm the power complex the women hold here that they can do whatever they want and get cock they do not deserve.

Quote: (03-18-2013 05:02 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2013 03:38 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Canada's response to Jenna Marblemouth and just as annoying, enjoy.

When did Brown girls from Markham start sound like they are from the Bronx? I could only last 20 secs the bitch was way more annoying the Jenna marblemouth.

Toronto broads are so basic and wack. They need to get their heads checked no Canadian's act like that. What happen to just talking with a regular Canadian twang and getting drunk. Its not that fuking hard to be Canadian all it takes is a beer and being able to yell "FUKIN EH!" when your hammered.

@Kosko

As a Trini friend explained to me "MANSZ NEED TO STOP GASSING UP STALE CATTIES"

Translation: Hitting on ugly girls raises the market value of them as well as hotter girls, thereby creating an asset bubble that is harmful to all men. It is a 416 epidemic.

Dudes here are a whole other issue. Half of them are tattoo'd, latte-slinging manginas with half a university degree and a 4 figure fixie bike. The other half are tattoo'd chefs or DJs that attract groupes - and good for them. But they are obnoxious to natives like me, paying $2000 a month for a 1 bedroom shitbox in a neighborhood I would not have gone to after dark 10 years ago. They think that they've finally made it because they escaped their provincial backwater in Eastern Canada, and they can't resist letting you know it.

I like hanging with the investment banker dicks and rich kids the best. They are, ironically, the most genuine and don't give a fuck if you didn't come from money. It reminds me of a quote by Houellebecq where he says that the bourgeois in France will always accept him, but the "dropouts", the alternative hipsters, never will because he's not enough of a degenerate.