rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dinner party game

Dinner party game

I was an intimate dinner party tonight, about 10 people. There was this cute Brasilian girl that showed. It came down to the river but I was able to get her number and made some tentative plans to take her to a strip club. But this was pure professional work. I couldn't isolate. First everyone was outside around a table then everyone was inside sitting in the living room. They all knew each other and hung out together. I was just a friend of the this guy wife. At no point was I able to have a one on one conversation with this girl. Everything I did had to be done in front of everyone else. They knew I was making a move on her. Anyway, I got her laughing, got her drinking, and got some kino in but I was worried about going too far especially with all of her friends right there.

Usually, the people are from mid-twenties to mid-thirties, college educated professionals. This girl is going to Switzerland to study for her Masters for example. Does anyone have any experience dealing with these dinner parties situations? I thought about doing a bathroom interception but I didn't want to come across as creepy. As it was, I felt I was fighting with both the women and men there over all of the standard blue pill BS. Her friend, this Cuban girl, was the leader of their group and I let her have it on a number of topics. So I wasn't exactly helping myself.

Dinner party game

Dinner parties are great for social proof but not likely to have something happen on the same night. Usually it's about showing a little status and ability to socialize with a variety of people, showing the girl you have a confident/dominant frame, and showing her a glimpse of the animal inside. Then discreetly getting the number and going on a steamy date.

Dinner party game

when you're at a dinner hosted by someone else, there are some weapons that unfortunately you can't use, though I still think it's still better option than to go out and hit on girls without any other kind of context. I have some experience in these dinner parties, and I think the best way to deal with it is to host your own dinners... Exchange numbers with ppl and say you'd like to invite them for another dinner... when some of your friends who were making your life difficult are not available, invite her and some of the other irrelevant ones, announce that the plan is to go out for drinks after the dinner, make sure everyone gets drunk, etc... i'm sure you'll be able to play the game nicer when you're playing home[Image: smile.gif]

Dinner party game

My friend throws dope dinner parties in LA.

He tries to get an interesting mixx of people at each one.

I wrote up one a while back.

Brazilian Girls, Los Angeles and Custom Suits

Use Cigarette Game for isolation.

Also, it is good to have a "pole position" so to speak; ie know the person throwing it, so you can bust out more moves.

Dinner party game

Thanks guys. Well, at least I didn't miss anything obvious - I was racking my brain. No one smoked at the party G and I was in a "pole position" but I didn't want to come across too strong/sexual within the group.

Dinner party game

I was out at dinner with some friends and acquaintances about a week ago. Mostly cooks and restaurant people, hence people who are down for substance abuse and casual hookups.

The girl across from me was a cute Korean girl, I was flirting with her all night. She mentioned outloud looking for someone to date, I gave her strong eye contact and then said, "Let's go" with a smirk.

Fast forward she came over last night and was the rag so she gave me a great blowjob, one of the best I've had actually.

If this counts as dinner party game, then I'd say build attraction, go for number, and don't fuck around with dates, just ask the girl to come over. The type of social crew is important; if it gets back to her friends what's going to happen? They gonna get all puritanical and judgement day on her? Or chalk it up to being young and having fun? In this case I was hanging out with pretty young people who all enjoy a hedonistic lifestyle. She's probably already got a slutty reputation so it's no big deal if they found out she came over and blew me after knowing me for only a couple hours.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Dinner party game

Quote: (03-18-2013 10:53 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Thanks guys. Well, at least I didn't miss anything obvious - I was racking my brain. No one smoked at the party G and I was in a "pole position" but I didn't want to come across too strong/sexual within the group.

Invite her outside for some "fresh air".

Or show her the wine cellar.

Or the Peter Max paintings in the bedroom.

Get creative.

Dinner party game

lol...it's not my house G. I think in these situations you pretty much have to do a number close and hook up after.

Dinner party game

Quote: (03-18-2013 11:22 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

lol...it's not my house G. I think in these situations you pretty much have to do a number close and hook up after.

I thought you said above you were in the "pole position"?

The owner of the house wouldn't allow you to go outside?

Was this dinner party in a prison?

Dinner party game

Ok, you have a small group of people in a living room all talking to each other - a group conversation. You want me to interrupt the conversation, turn to this girl, and say lets go outside. We just came from outside because it was getting cold.

Dinner party game

Quote: (03-18-2013 11:48 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Ok, you have a small group of people in a living room all talking to each other - a group conversation. You want me to interrupt the conversation, turn to this girl, and say lets go outside. We just came from outside because it was getting cold.

Yeah.

"I am going outside to smoke. Come with we for some fresh air" at a break in the action.

I am sure there were some breaks in the action right?

Or, "I am going to get another glass of wine. Come with me, I want to show you a bottle I picked up in Argentina..."

You posted a thread asking for advice. I am giving you things I have done in the exact same situation.

No need to get defensive.

Dinner party game

I picked up a box of Swiss cigarillos when I was in Argentina. When I go to a function like this I bring two or three and place in pocket. They're individually silver wrapped and look cool. I offer them to specific targets and go outside or to smoking areas. Easily translates to travel or food talk, etc.

Dinner party game

Ok G, point taken but in this case no one smoked at this party and I don't smoke either but I get the point. I was looking for the chance to something like that but it just never came up - no pause in the conversation, they just kept talking about one thing or another.

Dinner party game

I'm with G here. Like everything else in game, every action requires boldness. There are no "safe" moves in the game unless you're a celebrity or doing some high level shit that's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Instead of asking for advice on a game forum, you could be reminiscing about that time you pulled a bird from the dinner table and had a quickie in the kid's room. I've never done this at a dinner party, I did it a few times when I was younger at regular house parties. Why do teenagers get to have fun like this but adults don't? Fuck that. Go out and be "that guy", get yourself a reputation, good or bad. Most people will say outloud, "What a scumbag, don't invite HIM again." while all the women in the room fantasize about being pulled aside and secretly fucked in an inappropriate situation.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Dinner party game

Quote: (03-18-2013 01:42 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I'm with G here. Like everything else in game, every action requires boldness. There are no "safe" moves in the game unless you're a celebrity or doing some high level shit that's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Instead of asking for advice on a game forum, you could be reminiscing about that time you pulled a bird from the dinner table and had a quickie in the kid's room. I've never done this at a dinner party, I did it a few times when I was younger at regular house parties. Why do teenagers get to have fun like this but adults don't? Fuck that. Go out and be "that guy", get yourself a reputation, good or bad. Most people will say outloud, "What a scumbag, don't invite HIM again." while all the women in the room fantasize about being pulled aside and secretly fucked in an inappropriate situation.

Right.

Game is just like Boxing.

You have to create openings to land punches.

Use the jab.

Dinner party game

"Fortune favors the bold." - will make this a screen saver on my phone G [Image: wink.gif]

Dinner party game

Quote: (03-18-2013 01:39 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Ok G, point taken but in this case no one smoked at this party and I don't smoke either but I get the point. I was looking for the chance to something like that but it just never came up - no pause in the conversation, they just kept talking about one thing or another.

No, the point wasn't taken. You're saying she was constantly talking to other people 100% of the time?

Here's another suggestion, get your ass up, go over to where she is, do the "come hither" motion with your finger when you're near her, lean over, whisper in her ear telling her you need to talk to her outside (or the kitchen, wherever, who the fuck cares) and then before she can say anything back, extend your hand for her to take and follow you.

This whole "there was no opportunity" stuff is nonsense. There are plenty of opportunities, you're just not exploiting them and your abilities. You are sure caring a lot about what people think. Even with my good friends (who I care a lot about) I'll walk off at any moment if I feel like it. We have phones, we can continue discussions when I return, we're all grown ups. Why would it be any different for people you don't know or don't necessarily care about that much?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Dinner party game

Have you been to a dinner party before Ocean?

Dinner party game

Follow up: Holy crap! Chatting with this girl today, now that she is sober, she's like a typical American girl. Last night with some wine she was still somewhat Brasilian :/ As I told her, after a year here, that's it; their are done.

Dinner party game

Sounds like a boring dinner party. Most of the ones I've attended there's been at least some degree of getting up, moving around, going outside, going to the bathroom, going to the kitchen/dining room for a snack or a glass of water/wine/beer/punch/whatever, putting a dessert plate in the sink, etc. If everyone's just sitting around in the same position for hours of intense conversation though, that could be tricky. It's obviously a touchy situation because you don't want to make the host or the other guests uncomfortable to the point where you don't get invited to any more of their parties, thus reducing your supply of new social circle pussy. This is especially the case if you are there via work connections. (You said "purely professional.") Maybe a calling card/personalized business card would be an option? I use my business cards and then handwrite my cellphone number and maybe a word or two pertaining to some inside joke so she remembers me with a smile. Not ideal, but if you're being relentlessly cockblocked it's better than nothing.

Dinner party game

Quote: (03-18-2013 06:50 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Have you been to a dinner party before Ocean?

Yes. Would my advice have any less merit if I hadn't?

There are plenty of situations similar to dinner parties in that the factors involved are overwhelmingly against your being able to easily single out a woman for conversation. It's a challenge, not an impossibility. I'd say there are much worse situations to find yourself in when trying to isolate (such as a set of 4-5 girls with a serious mother hen in a nightclub).

I'm not sure why this is such a unique situation. I think you made it more unique/more of a challenge in your head. Just like many situations we run into, it's easy to think it's much more complicated/difficult than it really is.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Dinner party game

When you don't know the people in a group, like in a club, you can behave any way you want. The only repercussion is rejection. When you are in an intimate gathering in someone's home and you don't know what the status of a girl is and those people are her friends not yours you have to thread much more carefully. As it was, turns out, this girl is dating a friend of the host.

Dinner party game

Follow up: well, it's on. When she returns from Brazil, we are going to the strip club.

Dinner party game

Quote: (03-22-2013 01:18 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Follow up: well, it's on. When she returns from Brazil, we are going to the strip club.

Strip Club??? With the Brazilian girl?[Image: smile.gif]

Dinner party game

That's what she wants to do. She said she has never been to one and wants to go.