rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Veterinarian Administers Medical Marijuana To Dogs, Says It Works Wonders

Quote:Quote:

Dr. Kramer administers medical marijuana to dogs, especially those with late-staged cancer. He does so in his clinic, and is undeniably vocal about it. He’s not hiding what he’s doing, and instead is making sure to spread the word as far and wide as he can.

In an article published recently on Dogster.com, one of the largest dog sites in the world, Kramer states, regarding the decision to go against the law:

“The decision was an easy one for me to make…I refuse to condemn my patients to a miserable existence for self preservation or concerns about what may or may not happen to me as a consequence of my actions. My freedom of speech is clearly protected by the First Amendment to the Constitution. This is an issue of animal welfare, plain and simple. Remaining silent would represent a clear violation of the veterinarian’s oath I took when I was admitted into this profession.”

http://www.theweedblog.com/veterinarian-...s-wonders/

Good idea!

I remember my old roommate had a dog he used to smoke around all the time. He was the closest thing I had ever seen to a real-life Scooby Doo. One time, we came home with some Taco Bell and toked up before eating...left to go to the bathroom, and I came out to find my food half-eaten and the guiltiest expression I had ever seen on an animal's "face." We made sure to never smoke around him again.