rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More guys getting digits

More guys getting digits

These dudes however take it to the next level by not speaking to girls at all.

EDIT: I can't get the video to show up for some reason here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...aKS6-ixk#!

More guys getting digits

Knew it was only gonna be a matter of time before more of these came out.

More guys getting digits

Quote: (03-17-2013 05:03 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  

There you go:

Its cool stunt, but useless at the same time. To me it just proves much more how useless numbers now these days. Women guard their Facebook accounts more then their numbers these days.

More guys getting digits

Vitaly's method was more alpha.

More guys getting digits

Quote: (03-17-2013 05:34 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I know you're probably messing, but the guys in this video made themselves look like dorks.

More guys getting digits

one more reason to be sure that numbers are meaningless.

More guys getting digits

Quote: (03-17-2013 05:35 PM)MattC Wrote:  

I know you're probably messing, but the guys in this video made themselves look like dorks.

No, I'm pretty sure Roosh was serious..

Giving a girl a firm voice command is way better than just waving your phone around like a dork.

Also, compare the body language in the two videos- the two guys in the original video were much better, the guys in this video are weak looking most of the time

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

More guys getting digits

Quote: (03-17-2013 05:56 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2013 05:35 PM)MattC Wrote:  

No, I'm pretty sure Roosh was serious..

Giving a girl a firm voice command is way better than just waving your phone around like a dork.

Also, compare the body language in the two videos- the two guys in the original video were much better, the guys in this video are weak looking most of the time

I just can't tell with all this "is this alpha/beta" and "x is more beta than y" going round the forum at the moment. [Image: lol.gif]

Agreed though, Vitaly's is much better.

More guys getting digits

They may have edited out all the times the women said no. Someone could make a video using the apocalypse method and go up to 5000 girls and show a video of the 20 times that it worked and everyone would be like, "OMG...mind blowing day game!!!"

More guys getting digits

This is funnier

More guys getting digits

To me all of these videos beg the question: are numbers obtained this way really useless? wouldn't it be possible to text your way to a date and take it from there?

More guys getting digits

Quote: (03-18-2013 02:53 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

This is funnier

Girl at 2:57 was down to get fucked.

More guys getting digits

Quote: (03-18-2013 05:41 AM)Zebra_Cakes Wrote:  

This is funnier

Girl at 2:57 was down to get fucked.

Broad at @2:09 also!

More guys getting digits

Dudes are shoulder shrugging in the video. Very weak body lingo. 2nd video I am def going to try, girls seem really responsive to being played with like that.

More guys getting digits

This is funnier

Damn.

I wrote about that move in 2005.

Number Crunching

The rest of the world is finally catching up to 8 years ago G Manifesto.

More guys getting digits

More guys getting digits

Agreed! Vitaly is a cool guy, and he's way better than those Simplepickup nerds.

More guys getting digits

Quote: (03-18-2013 02:02 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

This is funnier

Damn.

I wrote about that move in 2005.

Number Crunching

The rest of the world is finally catching up to 8 years ago G Manifesto.

Good re-post from The G Manifesto. I'd forgotten that when I use this move it was gleaned directly from his post. The area code is simple to remember (especially if it's local and you know the local area codes), and even with my shitty memory I can remember 7 digits long enough to get around the corner and pop them into my phone. The look on girl's faces...classic.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

More guys getting digits

More guys getting digits

Kinda surprised "Put your number in my phone" is such an epiphany to so many guys of late around here.

Been doing that for many years. Asking is always weaker than commanding/leading. Just laying your phone in front of her on the bar is often all it takes.

Once found I was working over a coworkers wife at the saloon when she put her full name in my phone...

More guys getting digits

This is def filmed at UCSB.