rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Planned Europe trip in June

This isn't final yet, so I'll appreciate it if you point out the flaws of the cities I chose, and if the number of days are not enough. Also, I don't like skinny girls,I'm looking for Veronica Zemanova (Google her) type girls.

So here's the plan:
Budget : 1200 Euros
Travelling: Alone
Mode of transportation: Planes,trains and buses.
Accommodation: Hostels and Couchsurfing (Not sure)
Time: No more than 1 month

I looked for the cheapest tickets and I chose the countries based on that. So here it goes:

1. Malmo, Sweden: I've heard a lot of good things about this second-tier city, apparently it's a goldmine and it's multi-cultural. I plan on staying here for 5 days.

2.Copenhagen: I know Danish chicks are nothing to write home about, but I wanna just see this city. 2 Days, no more!

3.Milan: Fashion capital of the world, this could be my opportunity to bang supermodels, oh yea! 6 Days.

4. Prague, CR: Needs no introduction. I like Czech women the most, but a friend of mine used to live Prague, and he says the women are not as easy as Hungarian women. 6 Day here

5.Vienna,Austia: How can I miss the country where the Governator's from? Austrian girls are supposedly really good at English, and there's a whole lot to do in Vienna. 4 Days

6.Budapest, Hungary: Possibly the best city out of my list. Hungarian women are said to be easy and hot, what else could I possibly want? I'll give it a week.

I'm afraid that's it, as I'm on a tight budget. I might just get rid of Milan and go to either Warsaw or Berlin.

Anyway, lemme know what you think of this.

Quote:Quote:

I think you need to increase your budget 4 times.

Quote: (03-15-2013 02:53 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I think you need to increase your budget 4 times.

That would be impossible! As a broke guy, this is all I can shell out.
Bear in mind, the flights are really cheap, around 40 Euros each. So it shouldn't cost me more than 300 Euros for the tickets. Hostels are 16 Euros a night, that's 480 Euros for 30 days. Finally, it comes down to food and booze! I don't think I will be boozing at all, because I won't have money, and I stick to milk,bread and eggs.

Knowing what I know about you, your game, your budget, etc, I think you should go only to Hungary and fuck as many as you can.

Skip 1-3 completely.

Concentrate on a region. If it's Austria, then hit up Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, in that order.

Quote: (03-15-2013 03:07 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Knowing what I know about you, your game, your budget, etc, I think you should go only to Hungary and fuck as many as you can.

Just Budapest for 30 days?

Quote: (03-15-2013 03:13 PM)temujin Wrote:  

Skip 1-3 completely.

Concentrate on a region. If it's Austria, then hit up Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, in that order.

I haven't met many Slovenians and Croatians in London, so I don't know about girls from those countries.

I can’t recommend Sweden for a short trip. It irks me to say it but unless you have strong social proof locally or staying for a longer time my country is not worth it.

Quote: (03-15-2013 02:31 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

6.Budapest, Hungary: Possibly the best city out of my list. Hungarian women are said to be easy and hot, what else could I possibly want? I'll give it a week.

I absolutely love Budapest, but about women, the only ones who are easy for tourists are the maradék (leftovers), who will be open for ONS on Instant, Szimpla and Morrison's 2 (Also known as the expat sausage trifecta, I never saw a Hungarian women in 1 year of going to Szimpla). If you don't mind the 4-6 range by all means visit the trio.
I won't discourage you about going, in fact I encourage you, but you have to get well informed about the nightlife situation so you don't waste your time. Many people (in this forum especially), go to Budapest and then say they all thought the women were low quality, when all they did was going to this bars where only low quality women abound.
I think for Prague this may also apply. The city is totally flooded by tourists so you have to go to the places the Czechs love (The church-converted bar is a nice just once but you will see 1 Czech for every 20 tourists there).

Stay home.

What are your results in the UK? Those will be your results (or worse) if you take a trip as you propose. Your game will not magically be better when you travel. I think you have unrealistic expectations. Models in Milan? Come on. Have you read anything about gaming in Italy? Hint: it's not easy.

I don't want to sound negative, but given your limited financial means, I think you would be better served practicing on all the foreign EU women that are already in the UK! I say this only if the primary purpose of your trip is to bang girls.

Quote: (03-15-2013 03:54 PM)Volk Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2013 02:31 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

I absolutely love Budapest, but about women, the only ones who are easy for tourists are the maradék (leftovers), who will be open for ONS on Instant, Szimpla and Morrison's 2 (Also known as the expat sausage trifecta, I never saw a Hungarian women in 1 year of going to Szimpla). If you don't mind the 4-6 range by all means visit the trio.
I won't discourage you about going, in fact I encourage you, but you have to get well informed about the nightlife situation so you don't waste your time. Many people (in this forum especially), go to Budapest and then say they all thought the women were low quality, when all they did was going to this bars where only low quality women abound.
I think for Prague this may also apply. The city is totally flooded by tourists so you have to go to the places the Czechs love (The church-converted bar is a nice just once but you will see 1 Czech for every 20 tourists there).

Volk, can you clarify the physical traits and quality of Hungarian women? As I've written before, there seems to be a broad dissonance on RVF about how good Hungarian women are on average.

Also, what's the "typical" cute Hungarian look like, meaning what is the best quality that the most of them have, on average? Ass? Breasts? Hair? Long Legs? Thanks in advance.

Sounds like a fun trip, and If you bang a super model in Milan with that budget I think you deserve some kind of medal.

I'm on a tight budget.

Self inflicted, Denmark and Swden are two of the most expensive countries in the world.

You don't want to get laid?

1200 euros = one month apartment rental in most E European cities with tons of cash leftover to party, eat, and have fun.

This itinerary, frankly, is foolhardy.

Quote: (03-15-2013 04:33 PM)Technics Wrote:  

Volk, can you clarify the physical traits and quality of Hungarian women? As I've written before, there seems to be a broad dissonance on RVF about how good Hungarian women are on average.

Also, what's the "typical" cute Hungarian look like, meaning what is the best quality that the most of them have, on average? Ass? Breasts? Hair? Long Legs? Thanks in advance.

I understand why there's a broad dissonance. 95% of the people don't bother with a word of Hungarian because of the "difficulty" but just a small amount gets you into the loop, and then you discover where the real hot Hungarians are going. Tip : Places without lots of foreigners. They don't even try to hang out (as in for daygame) in places where people daygame (Vaci utca vs Romai part, etc). Most people only see the low end when they are out.

About how the cute women look like, it's funny because there's almost no middle ground. I've never seen a "kinda cute" Hungarian. The "kinda cute" ones pass for hot ones here in Medellin easily(beware, this is subjective but still valid), and the "not-so-hot" are just "meh" on this side of the world. They don't have anything that stands out a lot, their ass is just big enough, their breasts are not huge on average but not small, the legs are usually long and beautiful, but some girls are on the shorter side but still stunning.

Mind one thing: Hungarians have a lot of slavic genes, however, they also have the native Hungarian part. The mix, most of the time, gets women as beautiful as the slavic ones, and sometimes even better. (Sometimes it fails tho. Genetics are funny).

Pictures on demand (Not models, common people), so let me know.

Quote: (03-15-2013 11:18 PM)Volk Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2013 04:33 PM)Technics Wrote:  

I understand why there's a broad dissonance. 95% of the people don't bother with a word of Hungarian because of the "difficulty" but just a small amount gets you into the loop, and then you discover where the real hot Hungarians are going. Tip : Places without lots of foreigners. They don't even try to hang out (as in for daygame) in places where people daygame (Vaci utca vs Romai part, etc). Most people only see the low end when they are out.

About how the cute women look like, it's funny because there's almost no middle ground. I've never seen a "kinda cute" Hungarian. The "kinda cute" ones pass for hot ones here in Medellin easily(beware, this is subjective but still valid), and the "not-so-hot" are just "meh" on this side of the world. They don't have anything that stands out a lot, their ass is just big enough, their breasts are not huge on average but not small, the legs are usually long and beautiful, but some girls are on the shorter side but still stunning.

Mind one thing: Hungarians have a lot of slavic genes, however, they also have the native Hungarian part. The mix, most of the time, gets women as beautiful as the slavic ones, and sometimes even better. (Sometimes it fails tho. Genetics are funny).

Pictures on demand (Not models, common people), so let me know.

Nice.

Did you learn hungarian as an adult or are you native? Also, when you say "but just a small amount gets you in the loop", do you mean that girls respond more when you try or that knowing a little hungarian is necessary for communication?

I also don't know a single person that has learned Hungarian unless absolutely necessary, and never was it related to girls. So it does seem like the tough reputation scares most away. Oh well, perhaps its better to keep Budapest preserved from the masses descending for Hungarian girls.

Also, interesting that you say Hungarian girls are at least as good as slavic. Seems like that would put you in the minority on RVF. Good to hear the different perspectives.

To the OP,

I agree with most on here, stay in one city and maximize your limited resources. According to Volk, maybe Budapest should be that city.

I started learning Hungarian by myself the same day I arrived there, around a year and half ago.Mind that I never did it to meet girls, I took it as a hobby, but the whole society opened up to me when I did and now I'm coming back asap.

For communication in Hungarian only, you need amazing pronunciation, because they are not used to hear it mispronounced (Also, a very slight change in their "Cheers!" becomes "All up your ass!", so it's important), so unless you really enjoy learning languages or unless you are really interested in Hungary, don't bother to get that level. I never quite got the reason why the hottest ones want to date somebody that is not a stranger to the culture and the country, but it pretty much works.

OP: You said you like Czech women? Try Bratislava. Just a short jump to Budapest or Vienna if you want to see those places.

Quote: (03-15-2013 07:00 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm on a tight budget.

Self inflicted, Denmark and Swden are two of the most expensive countries in the world.

1200 euros = one month apartment rental in most E European cities with tons of cash leftover to party, eat, and have fun.

So be it, I will only do one city and stay there for a month.

IF you do not have the luxury of time I would not recommend committing yourself to one city for a whole month. It could drive you crazy. You have no idea how you are going to feel about a place or how girls are going to react to you. Also nightlife can vary so much between countries that it will effect your overall experience.
Give somewhere 1 -2 weeks and if you dont like it move on, if you think you are on to a good thing then definitely stay because ultimately it will give you much richer experience.
I usually book an apartment and tell the landlord there is a possibility I will stay the month. That way I am not committed to anything. More often than not I always prefer the place I hadn't planned on going due to the hype the place I thought I was going to spend some time, sucked.

Get Neil in here to advice this guy on running welfare budget game.

you wont be able to do Milan or Vienna on that budget, Vienna is as expensive as London. Denmark and Sweden are a no go too.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (03-16-2013 12:50 AM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2013 07:00 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm on a tight budget.

So be it, I will only do one city and stay there for a month.

Another option is 2 cities, 2 weeks each. If you like the first city, stay there for the whole month. Negotiate good rates with landlords since you are staying more than a couple days.

Or do a one-city-every-five-days trip for research and then your next trip will be the city you stay in, but your budget is not so good for this.

Don't like your list, but why not go for less time.
I think you really need to look at second tier cities, instead of prague maybe brno.
Budapest might be the best place on your list, beautiful city but I didn't see anything there that would make me want to rush back there. Volk seems to be more of an expert on the club scene there, so I would listen to him.
Poland seems to be popular, maybe that is your best bet considering your are part Latin.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (03-15-2013 03:07 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

This.....Imagine going to all those places for 5-6 days at a time....by the time you have found a couple good spots and somewhat figured out the logistics you'll have to move on, to a different place with a different language and a different culture when it comes to getting with girls. It sounds like a total nightmare, and on a shoestring budget would be worrysome, imagine you oversleep and miss a flight or something fucks up and you have to spend more money? Go somewhere where you will have enough time to soak in the culture more and figure out more about the place.

1200 euros is more than enough to spend a month somewhat comfortably in most large european cities (excluding a select few) and even enough time to get a small social circle/go on some dates. I think you would get more out of one month in a city like Budapest or Warsaw or Bucharest. Plus your plan of eating "bread, eggs, and milk" for a month sounds downright awful to me mate. My honest advice would be to go to one or two cities in this time. Save the whole eurotrip for when you have enough cash.

Quote: (03-16-2013 04:21 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Don't like your list, but why not go for less time.
I think you really need to look at second tier cities, instead of prague maybe brno.
Budapest might be the best place on your list, beautiful city but I didn't see anything there that would make me want to rush back there. Volk seems to be more of an expert on the club scene there, so I would listen to him.
Poland seems to be popular, maybe that is your best bet considering your are part Latin.

There are so many cities in Poland, you have Katowice, Krakow, Gdansk,Warsaw,Wroclaw,Lodz & Poznan, and I have no idea which one of these would be the best bang for the money. I think I'm just gonna stick to Budapest, and if I don't like it there I will take the bus to Prague or Bratislava, sounds good?

Visit Prague, but don't expect Czech girls going for you, and expect a sea of tourists (American+Brits, especially). For Czech girls, go to Brno.
Let me know when you will be in Budapest. The scene changes a lot from time to time. Anyhow, if you pick the right time, I'll be there to show you by myself.