rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game to Get Laid at Will

Game to Get Laid at Will

In theory, if you have decent game and play the right type of game, you should be able to pull at will.

Here are factors that I believe are important to achieve this.
1. Go out to places with lots of people and an area with many bars/clubs that you can get in to.
2. Screening Game - be able to screen for women who are DTF very quickly.
3. Be willing to accept harsh blowouts - any screening method that could detect DTF girls is likely to piss off some girls.
4. No delaying - If you spend more than a few minutes at any venue without approaching because you don't see any approachable sets, you must venue change. Never spend more than a few minutes between approaches.
5. Fast escalation - must be able to escalate fast and accept that many girls will eject due to this. A makeout within 5 minutes after the open is essential. If this does not happen, she is not likely to be candidate for a fast pull so the interaction must be ended.
6. Be willing to escalate and makeout in front of a girl's friends. You will get cock blocked a lot but you are also screening her friends. If her friends allow you to make out without cock blocking, they are more likely to let her go home with you.
7. Any interaction that goes on for more than 15 minutes where she is not coming home with you must be ended. If an interaction drags on for more than 15 minutes, ask her to go home with you and if she says, 'no' end the interaction and continue hunting.
8. Be well rested with good energy. If you run out of steam you won't get laid.
9. Be willing to approach over 50 girls in an evening if you have to. If you average one approach every few minutes, this will be possible but hopefully you will pull before you reach the 50 mark.
10. If you pull a girl who decides that she doesn't want to have sex once she gets back to your place then you are fucked. Even if you drop her off at home or send her off in a cab you just wasted a good chunk of your night and there might not be any time left to do more approaches.

Note that this is speculation. I have not tried this due to the fact that I often procrastinate between approaches and waste too much time in my head when I am out approaching. My goal is to attempt this kind of game if I could get over my psychological issues preventing me from doing so.

Game to Get Laid at Will

My simple rules:

1- Go out to a crowded place. More women = more opportunities.

2- Dont spend more than 15 minutes outside an interaction. Approach and approach often.

3- If after 15 minutes you dont know where is it going, eject and approach someone else. (This does not means, "know if you are taking her home", just if you dont know how the interaction will go down. Perhaps you want to stay there for more than 15 minutes because she has a hotter friend, or perhaps you just want to make some time)

4- The most important one: If at any point during the interaction she asks about your logistics, it means that you have her made and all you have to do is not fuck up. (Where do you live? who are you here with? how are you going home?)

This means that she is already considering you as a possibility, and is finding out how is it going to be. Do you have your own car? Will she have to drive all the way back from Bumfuck, USA, in the morning? Will she need a cab?

If she does, just address her concerns (IE: "Oh, I live in Bumfuck, but my friend is out of town and left me the keys to his place just around the corner" "Im here with my friends, but everyone is going back on their own" "Oh, I can take you back later, lets just stop by my place to have a drink") and PULL. Dont wait for things to happen on their own, just ask her "do you want to get out of here?" or plainly say: "lets get out of here".

If you are going to play ball, play it home. If you are "averaging one approach every few minutes" then you are not really playing, just striking out faster. Go all the way. Play to win, not to increase your numbers.

Game to Get Laid at Will

Unless you're in a huge nightclub with a big crowd, you will quickly generate a lot of heat on yourself by approaching girls in succession and going for a makeout within 5 minutes. Enough of the ones who blow you out will play the creepy card to get white knights and bouncers all over your ass.

Basically, if you're in a venue where bystanders are able to watch you get blown out in this manner over and over, it's almost assured that you're going to get tossed out of the joint sooner rather than later. You will quickly develop a reputation as a "creepy" guy who "harasses" the girls and will probably find yourself banned from the premises.

This is a mistake a lot of new guys make once they get over their initial approach anxiety: they overcompensate by approaching way too aggressively and end up scaring the girl off. You need a rock solid frame in order to successfully pull off rapid escalation of this type. When you don't have the practiced smoothness and confidence of a seasoned player to go along with an aggressive approach, you don't come across as a cool guy, you come across as a girl's worst nightmare: a creepy potential rapist.

You have the right idea otherwise. I would just advise that you not go for quick makeout on every girl you're talking to. Instead, if you're feeling a good vibe, at least attempt to isolate her away from the crowd before trying to escalate. You will generate a lot less potential heat on yourself that way.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Game to Get Laid at Will

This is PURE speculation. Numbers 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 are irrelevant. Why create rules that limit your game. The only way to get laid at will is to hit up busy clubs in the second part of the night and screen hard for dtf girls. Or even better, go out at 2am and swoop on street girls leaving clubs without stepping into any club. That's how you pull fast [random quality though so meh..]

Game to Get Laid at Will

Quote: (03-15-2013 10:55 AM)NoBalls Wrote:  

In theory

Note that this is speculation. I have not tried this due to the fact that I often procrastinate between approaches and waste too much time in my head when I am out approaching. My goal is to attempt this kind of game if I could get over my psychological issues preventing me from doing so.

[Image: facepalm.png]

This is bs PUA "approach machine" game. Scorpion notes just some of the problems with it. Sound great in theory, which is why it appeals so much to inexperienced guys I guess, but you need exactly the right environment, very strong inner game, lots of experience and excellent technique to pull it off without it blowing up in your face. It's a slightly more refined version of the caveman style game of the guy who goes around at the party asking every girl "Hey wanna fuck?.

I won't even go into detail about all the things I disagree with here- Venue change if you don't approach within a few minutes? Makeout within 5 minutes? Ask her to go home within 15 minutes?

OP-you need some tough love here- stop the easy fantasizing and start the hard work of actually approaching and practicing the basic techniques, that's the only way you're going to improve.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Game to Get Laid at Will

Quote: (03-15-2013 10:55 AM)NoBalls Wrote:  

In theory, if you have decent game and play the right type of game, you should be able to pull at will.

Here are factors that I believe are important to achieve this.
1. Go out to places with lots of people and an area with many bars/clubs that you can get in to.
2. Screening Game - be able to screen for women who are DTF very quickly.
3. Be willing to accept harsh blowouts - any screening method that could detect DTF girls is likely to piss off some girls.
4. No delaying - If you spend more than a few minutes at any venue without approaching because you don't see any approachable sets, you must venue change. Never spend more than a few minutes between approaches.
5. Fast escalation - must be able to escalate fast and accept that many girls will eject due to this. A makeout within 5 minutes after the open is essential. If this does not happen, she is not likely to be candidate for a fast pull so the interaction must be ended.
6. Be willing to escalate and makeout in front of a girl's friends. You will get cock blocked a lot but you are also screening her friends. If her friends allow you to make out without cock blocking, they are more likely to let her go home with you.
7. Any interaction that goes on for more than 15 minutes where she is not coming home with you must be ended. If an interaction drags on for more than 15 minutes, ask her to go home with you and if she says, 'no' end the interaction and continue hunting.
8. Be well rested with good energy. If you run out of steam you won't get laid.
9. Be willing to approach over 50 girls in an evening if you have to. If you average one approach every few minutes, this will be possible but hopefully you will pull before you reach the 50 mark.
10. If you pull a girl who decides that she doesn't want to have sex once she gets back to your place then you are fucked. Even if you drop her off at home or send her off in a cab you just wasted a good chunk of your night and there might not be any time left to do more approaches.

There's so much wrong with this list, but as others have pointed out, it's way heavy on theory and not very practical.

Nobody gets laid at will that's not a huge celebrity, sports star, etc...

With the right knowledge/calibration you can identify girls that are into you well before you even say hello. Anyone that's approaching just to approach is wasting their time unless they're just trying to get over their own nervousness/fear of rejection.

"My goal is to attempt this kind of game if I could get over my psychological issues preventing me from doing so."

You will do it or you won't. There is no "could."

Slow your ass down, get comfortable in your own skin, be unaffected by what girls say. Consider their actions vastly more important than their words. Stop posting about what you think might work in some future projection and go out and have a goal to HAVE FUN and get more comfortable talking to girls. Report back, ask for advice. Be brutally honest with how you did and then you can improve.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Game to Get Laid at Will

Major fame+decent game= get laid at will

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Game to Get Laid at Will

Quote: (03-15-2013 01:58 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Or even better, go out at 2am and swoop on street girls leaving clubs without stepping into any club.

I have found that when I approach women on the street leaving the clubs they typically just blow me off and keep walking.

Do you have any tips on how to execute this sort of approach?

Game to Get Laid at Will

Based on the feedback on this posting I tried to edit the title to something more appropriate to indicate that the posting involved speculation. Unfortunately you can only edit within 60 minutes of a posting.

I did say at the bottom of the posting that it is speculation but that probably isn't good enough.

Game to Get Laid at Will

Quote: (03-15-2013 05:30 PM)NoBalls Wrote:  

I did say at the bottom of the posting that it is speculation but that probably isn't good enough.

Nope. This the game forum, not the game theory forum. The hell with theory this isn't science. Doing what should work in theory is the reason why most of us are here in the first place.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Game to Get Laid at Will

This would work if you were a robot on an assembly line, but it is completely impractical for the real world. The world is not a structured assembly line environment where you can go out and repeatedly try the same technique with minimal tweaks in rapid succession until the symbols all align and the pussy slot machine gives you a jackpot. I doubt there is a club or other venue anywhere in the world where you can approach so many girls in this way to get laid. And a lot of the girls whom you robotically approach probably would be down for the dick -just not tonight and not with your SNL shotgun approach.

Being able to charm your way into a girl's pants requires social dexterity and competence. It requires being able to discern when a 4-set is worth approaching, when it will be a waste of time and logistical impossibility, when a girl is into you, when a girl is on the prowl for dick, when a girl will be down for dick tonight, and when she will be down for it after a date or two -along with a whole host of other factors. The cues which give this information are many and varied, and are like Chinese at first, though after awhile they become instinctive and are readily picked up, as I have been discovering. The only way to get this knowledge is by practical experience talking to and running game on girls; you can't get it reading books or the forum, and you can't get it from turning the art of getting laid into number crunching. Even if you could, the quality would be abysmal, because the kind of girl who will hop on your dick in 1/2 hour is not the kind of girl you want to spend time with, and if a warm, wet hole is all that's important, P4P would be vastly easier and friendlier on the wallet.

Game to Get Laid at Will

Heres the next best thing: Be David Beckham. It works every time

Game to Get Laid at Will

Quote: (03-15-2013 05:20 PM)NoBalls Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2013 01:58 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Or even better, go out at 2am and swoop on street girls leaving clubs without stepping into any club.

I have found that when I approach women on the street leaving the clubs they typically just blow me off and keep walking.

Do you have any tips on how to execute this sort of approach?

I don't really know what you mean by "executing". I'll try..

- Approach is the same - Assess how fun they feel to know whether to do a hard stop or to walk with them talking until they snap. It's same thing as if you were in the club really.

- I bring fun energy to it - I open with absurd like.. hey! we're going on a date tonight or here you are i've been looking for you whole night or whoa you're the first girl i'm in love tonight, shit like that it's just fun and lighthearted party stuff, perfect for 2-3 am. Not like hey i'd like to meet you.

- I'm always interacting - When I'm out solo I never stand alone, I never scan the place for girls to approach. I socialize with everyone around me, girls, guys, fatties, hotties, old lady selling flowers, etc. So the whole approach becomes very fluid and blurred. For example I'm talking to one girl on the street in front of a club I see 2 girls walking out of it I chat them up and bring them to me and flirt with all 3 of them. Then I might move them a few meters closer the door and chat up another ones. I like merging girls like that, it's funny and creates the infamous frenzy [i will post about it another time].

I'm not an expert I just learn from the best...

Game to Get Laid at Will

Quote: (03-16-2013 09:56 AM)XXL Wrote:  

- Approach is the same - Assess how fun they feel to know whether to do a hard stop or to walk with them talking until they snap. It's same thing as if you were in the club really.

- I bring fun energy to it - I open with absurd like.. hey! we're going on a date tonight or here you are i've been looking for you whole night or whoa you're the first girl i'm in love tonight, shit like that it's just fun and lighthearted party stuff, perfect for 2-3 am. Not like hey i'd like to meet you.

Thanks for the response. It was helpful.

In clubs I usually approach women who are in one spot but in street game it's usually women who are walking towards me. That is a pretty big difference.

Also I realized my street game opener is pretty weak. It is something like, "Hey what's up, what's going on?" and the women just keep on walking.

I think I'm going to have to can something because I can't think of anything more clever than, "Hey what's up, what's going on?" on the spot. I'll try to can something that has at least a few sentences.

Game to Get Laid at Will

Quote: (03-15-2013 05:30 PM)NoBalls Wrote:  

My reply is not based on speculation. It works. Just do it.