rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wanted: London based Wingman

Hello my friends! I've been busy, and haven't had the chance to visit the forum for a while. As you know, I daygamed quite a bit in London before my trip to NYC in January, and ever since coming back I haven't been daygaming solely for the purpose of daygaming, if you know what that means.

My original wingman is "taking a break", in his own words. Me and my buddies go to Koko and Loop Bar every weekend, but they're busy during the day. Quite a few people from this forum contacted me, but none of them are based in London. I'm looking for a wingman based in London, preferably one that lives within underground travel zone 6. I do not really care if the wingman is a newbie, as I can help him with that, the only requirement is being cool and not overexcited.

If you are looking for Daygame, I'm sure Bojangles and Matt C will sort you out.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (03-15-2013 11:12 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

If you are looking for Daygame, I'm sure Bojangles and Matt C will sort you out.

I don't need no sorting out. I know both bojangles and Matt C! Matt C has always been hostile, and bojangles isn't willing to wing.

I wasn't suggesting you needed help, and I wasn't aware there was bad blood between you.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (03-15-2013 11:25 AM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2013 11:12 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

I don't need no sorting out. I know both bojangles and Matt C! Matt C has always been hostile, and bojangles isn't willing to wing.
[Image: popcorn3.gif]

This is gonna be good. London is full of game guys of all levels...you can't find one?
[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]