rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am a Roosh Shill

I am a Roosh Shill

After I posted my book review for roosh:

[Image: DEYIXqk.jpg]

I am a Roosh Shill

Haters gon' hate

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I am a Roosh Shill

Anything that you do out of the mainstream is subjected to hate. Sheeple take shit personal that fucks with their convictions of how reality/shit ought to be.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

I am a Roosh Shill

Quote: (03-14-2013 11:35 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Anything that you do out of the mainstream is subjected to hate. Sheeple take shit personal that fucks with their convictions of how reality/shit ought to be.

I experienced this on Tuesday night. I was at the local shop, run by a Pakistani family and one of their cousins was covering usual guy's shift. Decent English skills, but basically fresh-off-the-boat. He asked me about God and religion, can't remember why, I've met him a few times before. Anyway, once I said I didn't believe there was a God, he was truly shocked and started asking tons of questions. Then attempted to 'shame' me into believing. It annoyed me actually, his self righteousness.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I am a Roosh Shill

If you want haters, give public support for me.

I am a Roosh Shill

Quote: (03-14-2013 10:55 AM)RedPillSchool Wrote:  

After I posted my book review for roosh:

[Image: DEYIXqk.jpg]

I think a lot of hating here is the blue pill nerd notion that, if you try and make a buck for anything you make, you're a bad person for not giving it away. I've left forums over people getting bent out of shape for me putting links to my web site in my postings.

These idiots need to learn that TANSTAAFL.

I am a Roosh Shill

I hate people who think everything on the internet should be free. But just try and get them to do something for free and they will scream blue murder.

I am a Roosh Shill

People are extremely wary of money making on reddit. If you post anything that might be advertising, they immediately jump on you.

On one side, it keeps the signal to noise ratio high, on the other side, it makes it difficult to actually talk about things that might cost money.

I am a Roosh Shill

He was probably more upset that you didn't answer his question than he was about the advertising. You basically said "I'll answer that if you give me your money". It would have been better to say that it's complicated and the book does a better job expanding and if pressed give some opaque answer, say you'll explain via pm.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

I am a Roosh Shill

Quote: (03-14-2013 03:52 PM)storm Wrote:  

He was probably more upset that you didn't answer his question than he was about the advertising. You basically said "I'll answer that if you give me your money". It would have been better to say that it's complicated and the book does a better job expanding and if pressed give some opaque answer, say you'll explain via pm.

It was a short PM conversation he started with me. Either way, I was saying he'll tell you when you give him money. I'm not the on the receiving end of it.