rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sheryl Sandbergs advice for men...

Basically, help women in the workforce, women are victims, not liked, blah, blah, blah..... literally pucked up my Ramen soup watching this...

Women are equal to men.......but women need help in the workforce???

That interviewer is seriously ugly.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

She's on fire!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

[Image: qLiT5Ph.gif]

If they need mollycoddling, what could they possibly bring to the work force that's useful?

[Image: 227254d1236918659-turbo-supercharger-c18...ain2.jpgf]]

She's got a book to sell people. You wont stop hearing about this shit until she's paid off her advance.

"Be a white knight."

Great advice [Image: boring.gif]

She talks like a politician. I wouldn't be surprised if she runs for Congress in a couple years.

Quote: (03-14-2013 08:17 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

"Be a white knight."

Great advice [Image: boring.gif]

She talks like a politician. I wouldn't be surprised if she runs for Congress in a couple years.

Right on the money ! she's being forced upon us by her sponsors, who will eventually back her for political office and cabinet appointee.

She's a protege of Robert Rubin - one of the architects of our current economic mess and ex-Goldman Sachs CEO.

She's the result of 'Ethnic Networking' pure and simple - a member of the tribe.

Senator ? Commerce Secretary, Treasury ?, Fed Reserve Chair, Economica Advisor ?? - something is in the works....

Actually, she's a protege of Lawrence Summers. Ironic.

The WSJ ripped her a new one yesterday over the inconsistencies of her message. The article was written by a woman.

Quote: (03-14-2013 08:17 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yep

I bet she goes straight for the Senate seat then runs for President after half a term. That seems to be the playbook these days. Diane Feinstein is going to be 80 this year and is the second oldest person in the Senate.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

She has a stink face

Maybe women are less liked because of the way they use power. The way they behave once they are put in charge. The way they behave on the way up. Women are stuck on this bullshit that they're better communicators. They aren't - they communicate differently, but not better than men. They think they're constant need to talk about every little thing makes them better. No. You need to shut up.

But yeah, the overriding message is that we're equal, but men should make allowances to keep women equal.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I agree it's obvious she's being promoted for a political position by behind the scenes power players

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

[Image: leaninsherylsandbergham.jpg]

Sandberg knows she can't climb up the corporate ladder anymore at FB unless Zuck dies so she's been planning for political office for awhile now.

Here's an idea, why don't women stop nagging men and start their own damn companies and only hire their fellow women for high salaries, and then they can have all the maternity leave and equal pay that they want.

If Sandberg goes into politics Zuckerberg really will be the King of the World.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (03-14-2013 04:05 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Here's an idea, why don't women stop nagging men and start their own damn companies and only hire their fellow women for high salaries, and then they can have all the maternity leave and equal pay that they want.

Well you know...because business ideas are discriminatory towards women. 2 out of 3 business ideas favour men over women. For women to be able to open their own successful empires ideas have to be made more EQUAL and a law has to be passed that for every two good ideas a man has, one has to be donated to an idea bank strictly for access by women.

Then women can be truly equal and become worth $6 billion dollars.

When women are polled and asked who they prefer as bosses, they choose men by a wide margin. I'm sure this is part of what Sandberg is referring to when she talks about the dislike women get in the workplace, even from other women. But she stops short of truly asking why that is, because the answer would be truly revealing.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I wonder how many women she's put into senior positions herself.

Quote: (03-14-2013 10:15 AM)lurker Wrote:  

Actually, she's a protege of Lawrence Summers. Ironic.

The WSJ ripped her a new one yesterday over the inconsistencies of her message. The article was written by a woman.

Protege of Summers and Rubin - same shit as far as I am concerned - ....'THE CLUB'

"Sheryl Sandberg's remarkable career has included stops at the World Bank, the U.S. Treasury, Google and Facebook, where she's been Chief Operating Officer since 2008. Sheryl Sandberg grew up in North Miami Beach, Florida, and studied economics at Harvard. After her graduation in 1991, she worked at the World Bank as a research assistant to Lawrence Summers (who had been her professor and thesis advisor at Harvard), then went on to Harvard Business School, earning an MBA in 1995. She joined Summers again when he was Deputy Treasury Secretary under Robert Rubin; when Summers became Treasury Secretary himself in 1999, Sandberg advanced as his chief of staff."

Quote: (03-14-2013 05:09 PM)MattC Wrote:  

I wonder how many women she's put into senior positions herself.

and in particular ...how many gentile women ??

You think she had to [Image: hump.gif] Summers?