rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women

This is all based off people I know but there will be exceptions.

Latin America/Spanish speaking Caribbean

Such men tend to be outgoing and into sport and working out. Not introverted or quiet, generally confident people. Are probably considered 'macho' in their own countries.

Unlikely to be far-right but also unlikely to be hippies

The sort of guys that enjoy going to nightclubs and bars over playing WOW.

Almost certainly possessing above-average success with women in countries of origin.

Russia/Eastern Europe

Excluding the Muslims going to find a white woman to convert, they tend to be older and well-educated, into stuff such as architecture, golf, philosophy and economics

Often own a business or in a high paying job, but frequently with cold personalities. Unlikely to be poor or someone lacking focus or an interest in business or education.

Rarely under 25 and generally right-wing and traditional in views.

Posess average to above-average abilities with women ie unlikely to be sexless omegas however these men normally expect that due to high status they should have 8 or 9 blonde instead of fat 35 year old.

Asia, including Thailand and Japan but not S Asia

Would be considered 'nerdy' in the west

Not generally athletic and with interests such as video games.

Tend to be quiet and introverted and into anime or similar pursuits

More likely to be left wing than someone that goes to Russia

Highly unlikely to be considered macho in home country

Frequently poor or considered a failure in country of origin with women.

Exception is people sent to work in Asia

Sub-saharan Africa

Non conformist in personality
Well educated, at least to degree level, more likely to masters or above
Right wing socially but economically left wing
Considered 'rebellious' in country of origin
Unlikely to be a loner or heavily introverted

Likely to be entrepreneurs or musicians or artists and unlikely to be lawyers or IT engineers

There are some exceptions to these but I have seen these so many times to the point I think there is something behind it

The guys who travel to other countries to get laid are the ones who are consisted unattractive in their home countries.If you can easily Getty laid in your home country it is not beneficial financially to travel to other countries.
The most common reasons for failing to get laid in your home country are being old, having no connections, being asocial etc.These guys tend to travel.

or simply you prefer to chase young, feminine and more attractive women.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

[Image: A_Boy_Stirring_Up_a_Nest_Bees_Royalty_Fr...191053.jpg]

[Image: man_bee_attack.jpg]

Demonstrably more attractive women, the allure of the exotic, the hunt for greener pastures... I think there is no need to invoke negative factors ("can't get laid at home") to explain away some obvious positive factors of foreign travel and game.

It's relative anyway. I've never been to SE Asia, but from the sound of it I could get laid like a rockstar there. I can get laid in the US, but not like a rockstar, unless I become one. Consequently, if sex was what I most wanted, it would make sense to maximize my ROI by traveling. Why not experience some interesting cultures, see the sights, and bang 20 girls on vacation, instead of going to some domestic city to drink expensive cocktails and sleep with a quarter or less that number of women?

Girls at home - entitled, deluded, out of shape on average, dumb, ungrateful, spoilt.

Girls abroad - appreciative, aware, slim on average, smart, grateful and hard working.

Our New Blog:

Quote: (03-13-2013 02:12 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

The guys who travel to other countries to get laid are the ones who are consisted unattractive in their home countries.If you can easily Getty laid in your home country it is not beneficial financially to travel to other countries.
The most common reasons for failing to get laid in your home country are being old, having no connections, being asocial etc.These guys tend to travel.

Do you do stereotypes much Kamaki?

This is the 'travel' section for a reason. Guess what that is mate?

Quote: (03-13-2013 03:14 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Girls at home - entitled, deluded, out of shape on average, dumb, ungrateful, spoilt.

Girls abroad - appreciative, aware, slim on average, smart, grateful and hard working.

+1

1. Horny
2. Want some ass
3. Have traveled and gotten laid before
4. Like to have an exotic factor
5. Raising the bar
6. Fetish (Jgirls, Latinas etc)
7. Could be beta here but ok in Europe
8. Wife hunting

Kamaki is not PC but he says it as it is

Interests of Latinhunter

Going out/bars/clubs
Working ou and fitness
Healthy eating
Hip hop/Rnb/urban music
Boxing/mma
Luxury clothing brands
Day trading in stocks
Shots/beers

E European fiend

Politics/philosophy/history
Chess/golf
Business and current affairs
Investing
Traditional brands
Right wing, sometimes extreme
Wine

Asian explorer

Videogames
Anime
Fantasy novels
Internet
Comic books
Soft drinks

As I said THERE WILL ALWAYS BE EXCEPTIONS. And people that travel to multiple places etc.

It's possible someone like Zuckerberg could go to DR and dance bachata but its not likely

Quote: (03-13-2013 03:40 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

1. Horny
2. Want some ass
5. Raising the bar

8. Wife hunting

Guilty of 1 - 6

Our New Blog:

Quote: (03-13-2013 03:46 PM)Kentucky Wrote:  

Interests of Latinhunter

Going out/bars/clubs
Working ou and fitness
Healthy eating
Hip hop/Rnb/urban music
Boxing/mma
Luxury clothing brands
Day trading in stocks
Shots/beers

E European fiend

Chess/golf
Investing
Traditional brands
Wine

Asian explorer

Videogames
Anime
Fantasy novels
Internet
Comic books
Soft drinks

As I said THERE WILL ALWAYS BE EXCEPTIONS. And people that travel to multiple places etc.

It's possible someone like Zuckerberg could go to DR and dance bachata but its not likely

and Kamaki travels to Germany, CR, Poland, Ukraine to get laid?

This is good question.Exactly we travel to maximize the benefits although it may not be the most cost effective strategy.
In general abroad I get a free pass for things that are unacceptable in Greece.The main difference is that at certain countries you feel your value instantly skyrocket once you set foot on the ground.Like you became Don Juan or James Bond in a second.
This can be the lazy approach instead to actively increasing your value by making money or working out you just change place.Like a team of premier league which starts beating all the fourth league teams so that its players feel happy instead of participating in champions game.

Quote: (03-13-2013 04:19 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

This is good question.Exactly we travel to maximize the benefits although it may not be the most cost effective strategy.
In general abroad I get a free pass for things that are unacceptable in Greece.The main difference is that at certain countries you feel your value instantly skyrocket once you set foot on the ground.Like you became Don Juan or James Bond in a second.
This can be the lazy approach instead to actively increasing your value by making money or working out you just change place.Like a team of premier league which starts beating all the fourth league teams so that its players feel happy instead of participating in champions game.

and you have outlined the reasons why all of us like to travel abroad.

Didnt you contradict yourself in the previous statement?

I thought we'd largely dispelled the notion that we travel because we CAN'T get laid at home, but because we DON'T want to get laid at home exclusively. We want flags, just for the pure sport of it. We want to know what's like to be with more pleasant, better-looking women. For some it's also the challenge of learning new languages and navigating different cultures to pull. Kamaki isn't completely wrong in stating that some men leave because they are undesirable for some reason or another (generally much older, lonely types), but I don't think too many of us on the forum are at that stage yet. Game is mostly about improving to better pull at home as well as on the road, so just running away won't necessarily get you more women - improving yourself and your game will get you more ass at home and abroad.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

The thread was about the personality traits of guys who travel not the reasons why they travel.I wrote that their personality traits usually make them unattractive in their home countries.The reason why they travel is that their value increases heavily once abroad.

Well...wouldn't undesirable personality traits also be a reason to travel? And while plenty of guys travel to locations where they believe they have greater value (blond, blue-eyed in SA for instance), plenty of men also go to places where they don't have this perceived value to try to pull. And unless you're completely anti-social, what kind of personality trait would prevent a guy from getting ANY pussy at home? No matter how odd you are, there's someone that will fuck you. There's a niche you will fit in. Speaking as an American, I don't think personality traits are what trigger men to travel to hunt for women.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I travel for many reasons, but when it comes to girls, I travel because I prefer girls in other areas over American girls. It has nothing to do with having trouble getting laid here in the states. In the states it's easy. It's much harder going somewhere that you hardly speak the language to get laid.

I think it's more the personality traits of the women that force men elsewhere than the man's personality traits. The outgoing, physically fit, nightclub-loving guy is surely valued at home, but he goes elsewhere because he doesn't like the women that he's meeting. Surely those women like him - he just doesn't like them.

Quote: (03-13-2013 03:46 PM)Kentucky Wrote:  

Interests of Latinhunter

Going out/bars/clubs
Working ou and fitness
Healthy eating
Hip hop/Rnb/urban music
Boxing/mma
Luxury clothing brands
Day trading in stocks
Shots/beers

E European fiend

Chess/golf
Investing
Traditional brands
Wine

Asian explorer

Videogames
Anime
Fantasy novels
Internet
Comic books
Soft drinks

I've spent some significant time in all of these places like a lot of the posters on this forum. How do you classify someone that really just likes it all?

Also, I've come to understand that I'm more a little more inclined to prefer Asia but don't like any of that shit you classified as being characteristic of the East Asian hunter. If I was going by your metric, I'd be more into Latinas...

So...what do ya got for us?

I don't get the point of this thread. Are you just talking about the very small number of guys who travel solely/primarily to "hunt for women"? all expats? guys with an ethnic fetish?

I came to Thailand because I couldn't afford Rio De Janeiro. Where exactly do I fit in your list?

Where exactly have you travelled to anyways?

Quote: (03-13-2013 03:40 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

1. Horny
2. Want some ass
5. Raising the bar
8. Wife hunting

9. Seen the light

Getting a girl pregnant in SE Asia is nowhere near the disaster it would be in the US. Child support would be optional, and a little would be enough. For native guys, not so much.
A man of means fucking girls in America is playing financial Russian roulette.

kentucky i understand your simplifing things as you see them and in some of your stereotypes im inclinded to agree with you. however. . .

i could live anywhere but i refuse EE because i dont like cold weather. thats a real deal breaker for me.
i could live in asia and have but learning the languages in many of those countries is going to be fucking difficult. (im smart, willing to study but learning chinese/jap/thai seems beyond my abilities)
so in some ways i am in latin america by default since its got good weather and spanish is easy enough

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste