rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pretty Russian girls are getting fat after moving to the US

I don't know about the rest of the country but up here in the northeast there has been a large influx of Russians. Primarily in NY and NJ.

I've been seeing this Weight Watchers commercial popping up a few time a day lately. It's targeted at Russian women in the US.

It just scares me that there's a need for this. Good thing we have things like soda bans to keep our women thin [Image: lol.gif]

See fellas. You can't even marry a foreign girl and bring her home. She'll get corrupted right away. The American environment is toxic.

Team Nachos

Do you think it's only Russian women? I have a friend, she was really hot, slim but with good figure. Then she decided to take a 1 year english course in Maryland. Long story short, she even met a british guy in there and whatnot, but she came back to Colombia bloated as hell. I'm sure she gained around 10 kilos, and she is not a mad eater, she has normal habits. She lost quite some weight now but she never regained her original beauty, for me she doesn't pass the boner test anymore and back then she was a 8 easily.

I think there's something terribly wrong in the food in the US. It literally takes a lot of effort just to keep a stable weight and this is not how it should be.

Quote: (03-12-2013 10:13 PM)Volk Wrote:  

I think there's something terribly wrong in the food in the US. It literally takes a lot of effort just to keep a stable weight and this is not how it should be.

We eat too many carbs and processed food in the USA. I blame farm subsidies, the uneducated populace with regard to food, a lack of exercise, etc...

Gaining weight has nothing to do with carbs and everything to do with calories.

Thought the soda ban didn't pass in the city.

Yes, the food is the issue. American foods are more heavily processed than foods elsewhere and are filled with a larger number of ingredients that do not bode well for one's physique. One could arrive here from another country and maintain a very similar diet, but still gain a larger amount of weight because of the food quality. It doesn't take much American food to make a difference.

Long story short, American food is toxic to a good physique.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Pause the screen at the part when she says "yummy". Still a 2/10, still would not bang.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (03-13-2013 12:37 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Yes, the food is the issue. American foods are more heavily processed than foods elsewhere and are filled with a larger number of ingredients that do not bode well for one's physique. One could arrive here from another country and maintain a very similar diet, but still gain a larger amount of weight because of the food quality. It doesn't take much American food to make a difference.

True that. I was eating probably more (and definitely drinking more) overseas but steadily putting on body fat here (maybe one to two pounds per month), now that I'm back home. Going to have to cut back to nothing but whole milk, sweet potatoes, broccoli, and chicken pretty soon. It is amazing just how conducive American food isn't to looking even halfways decent naked.

Quote: (03-12-2013 10:34 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

Yeah, calories do matter. Even the video the OP put up showed that the problem the Russian girl had was that the size of the portions in the USA are just way too big. Go to almost any restaurant in America and the portions they serve you for breakfast, lunch and dinner are way too big. They are almost twice the size of portions in other parts of the world (especially Europe).

However, I also think that we eat too many carbs and processed foods. I am a firm believer in the paleo diet. I don't want to thread hijack, but I do think too many carbs are a problem with the American diet. See link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleolithic_diet

Quote: (03-13-2013 01:35 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Yeah, calories do matter. Even the video the OP put up showed that the problem the Russian girl had was that the size of the portions in the USA are just way too big. Go to almost any restaurant in America and the portions they serve you for breakfast, lunch and dinner are way too big. They are almost twice the size of portions in other parts of the world (especially Europe).

However, I also think that we eat too many carbs and processed foods. I am a firm believer in the paleo diet. I don't want to thread hijack, but I do think too many carbs are a problem with the American diet. See link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleolithic_diet

I think the problem is more with processed foods than carbs. Half the aisles in a typical American grocery store don't even have what I would consider food - chips, cookies, candy, soda, sugary cereals, all the highly processed frozen food crap. A lot of this garbage is high carb but non-junk food carbs don't seem to be a problem. Asians gorge on rice and Europeans eat plenty of bread, pasta and pastries and both groups avoid being fat slobs (at least compared to Americans). There may be valid health reasons for even limiting these "good" carbs but I don't think you can blame them for obesity.

The problem is that food is very cheap in the US.The more you eat the bettee for the farmers and the economy.

Yeah, our food is processed.

This is why I don't support any big corporations. (Except Big Tobacco).

There is something wrong with our produce as well.

Every tomato is exactly the same size and color? Somethings wrong.

Go to any other country and taste the produce. It tastes real. American produce, even from Whole Foods, not so much.

This is why you can party every night in Argentina, drink wine non-stop, eat empanadas non-stop, eat steaks non-stop and come back ripped.

Hell, after a month in Argentina of partying and eating and working out, I swore I could have tried out for any NFL team and made starting QB easy.

It's interconnected. Total calorie intake is what determines if you get fat, but if most of your food consists of carbs (particularly refined or loaded with fat carbs like white flour, sugar or french fries), it's extremely easy to fly past the daily requirement. Just one smallest box (200g) of chocolate waffles can easily pack over a thousand calories. That makes it require some willpower to watch yourself, and those land whales don't have an ounce of self-restraint.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

What is meant when you guys say 'american food'?

I feel a lot of it is also due to the snacking and 'grazing' mentality of americans- all those bottles of coke and packs of chips between lunch and dinner can really stack up in a sedentary lifestyle.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Right now I'm in summer diet mode which means I'm cutting carbs/processed foods. Lets say I get hungry at work and head out to grab something and don't feel like going into the grocery store what are my options? Subway, BK, Chinese, Pizza, Wendys, KFC, Panera, Waffle house, McDs, Taco bell, Arbys and a few local breakfast places.

The people have spoken they want this so it's what's available. Even in the grocery store you wont see many people buying shit that's not on TV.

I see it all the time. Pretty Euro girls here often have a story about weight gain after moving to the States that prompted becoming conscious about diet and activity habits.

Quote: (03-13-2013 07:46 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Go to any other country and taste the produce. It tastes real. American produce, even from Whole Foods, not so much.

This is why you can party every night in Argentina, drink wine non-stop, eat empanadas non-stop, eat steaks non-stop and come back ripped.

Hell, after a month in Argentina of partying and eating and working out, I swore I could have tried out for any NFL team and made starting QB easy.

G explain your Big Tobacco support.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Portion size, as well as quality, is also a major issue. It's the first thing someone that isn't from here notices. Our portions are probably TWICE that of anywhere else. McDonald's actually hasn't been doing well outside of the US for many years now. A few years ago they lost money in a quarter for the first time EVER. They closed many stores, ALL outside the US. Here, it's still doing fine. Here in NY, it's not uncommon to see two McDonald's a block apart, and both will be packed. McDonald's actually knuckled under to pressure as a result of the "Fat Kids Lawsuit," and eliminated the Super Size option from the menu, but I'm sure the portions are still larger than the rest of the world.

A judge threw out the Daddy Bloomberg Soda Ban, but the administration will appeal I'm sure. I understand what the Mayor is trying to do, and I applaud him, but it's one thing to try to ban certain ingredients or the method by which food is made (banning trans fats), but another to attempt to control portions. He shouldn't be attempting to prevent individuals from making certain choices for themselves, well-meaning or not.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-13-2013 12:25 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-13-2013 07:46 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

G explain your Big Tobacco support.

A Classic: Double Cigarette Light Move

Quote: (03-12-2013 10:06 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

See fellas. You can't even marry a foreign girl and bring her home. She'll get corrupted right away. The American environment is toxic.

Our food is toxic. It starts there.

Our genetically modified wheat and act as a drug making us crave sugar and carbs:
Our wheat diets make us fat

High Fructose Corn Syrup:
Our HFC diets make us fat

Sure, our portions are high. Self-discipline especially among women is low. But the cards are stacked against them.

This is a science experiment: put a normal Russian girl in America and she will get fat, put an American girl in Russia and she will probably lose weight. I grew up in America, only started gaining weight in the 90's and lost it all when I stopped eating American wheat and American HFC, within a year.

I think the wheat thing is starting to come out. Both HFC and modern wheat were introduced to save agrobusiness money. The US population suffered.

Toxic wheat

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

I didn't grow up in the US. I get stomach cramps/bloating from too much wheat. Too much (1 can of soda) HFC makes me throw up. Merica' pushes you into shit or makes you think really hard about what you're putting into your body, there is no middle ground of just going with the flow.

Emech, what's wrong with Chinese? Surely there are some healthy options there.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The big difference is THE FAT.

In the rest of the world, they eat real fat - butter, lard, tallow, coconut and palm oil.

In the US, everything is made with Soy, Canola, Cottonseed, Safflower or Corn Oil....and that's not even getting to the Partially Hydrogenated oils. Those are all the oils subsidized by the Farm Bill that gets run through congress and signed by all the Presidents, Jackasses and Pachyderms alike.

Now look at all the processed foods (not just the obvious like the chips, cookies, cakes, crackers, candy, soda etc.), but things like hamburger and hot dog buns, bread, flour tortilla's....they're for the most part all made with margarine aka partially hydrogenated soybean oil. Throw in white flour and high fructose corn syrup...well, you have the trifecta of manufactured POISONS that contribute to obesity. Oh, and don't forget all the deep fried foods in fast food, chain restaurants and even mom and pop restaurants all fry their food in either soy or canola (they buy it in 5 gallon buckets from costco or sam's club) and use that crap to cook most of the food.

American processed and fast foods are all SHEEPLE FEED.

This is why the paleo diet works. Not because it's "low carb" but because you no longer eat all the foods made with all those industrially produced "Franken-Fats" and grains.

Even when the vegetable/grain/legume oils are not partially hydrogenated, do you have any idea how they are manufactured?

The put a large mass of the plant matter (soy, corn, cottonseed, rapeseed aka canola) into a vat and boil it in hexane, an industrial solvent.

YUMMY.

Quote: (03-14-2013 03:14 AM)K Galt Wrote:  

The big difference is THE FAT.

In the rest of the world, they eat real fat - butter, lard, tallow, coconut and palm oil.

In the US, everything is made with Soy, Canola, Cottonseed, Safflower or Corn Oil....and that's not even getting to the Partially Hydrogenated oils. Those are all the oils subsidized by the Farm Bill that gets run through congress and signed by all the Presidents, Jackasses and Pachyderms alike.

Now look at all the processed foods (not just the obvious like the chips, cookies, cakes, crackers, candy, soda etc.), but things like hamburger and hot dog buns, bread, flour tortilla's....they're for the most part all made with margarine aka partially hydrogenated soybean oil. Throw in white flour and high fructose corn syrup...well, you have the trifecta of manufactured POISONS that contribute to obesity. Oh, and don't forget all the deep fried foods in fast food, chain restaurants and even mom and pop restaurants all fry their food in either soy or canola (they buy it in 5 gallon buckets from costco or sam's club) and use that crap to cook most of the food.

American processed and fast foods are all SHEEPLE FEED.

This is why the paleo diet works. Not because it's "low carb" but because you no longer eat all the foods made with all those industrially produced "Franken-Fats" and grains.

Even when the vegetable/grain/legume oils are not partially hydrogenated, do you have any idea how they are manufactured?

The put a large mass of the plant matter (soy, corn, cottonseed, rapeseed aka canola) into a vat and boil it in hexane, an industrial solvent.

YUMMY.
Your site is red pill as fuck.

Mahalo.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Aloha No!

[Image: american.gif]

lozlozlzol

[Image: troll.gif]

(Sorry, finally bothered to check out the RVF smilies library today...hilarious!)

[Image: Strip.gif]