rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Captain is invading Texas!!

I will be in San Antonio at the Riverwalk Thursday night, and I will be in South Padre from Friday the 15th, to Monday the 18th staying at the Hilton Garden Inn.

If anyone wants to meet up, hit me up. Otherwise I promise a full Texas data report when I get back.

The best way to reach me, or follow what clubs that I am in, will be on twitter.

Power on!

Ah man go to Houston

I have one free day (monday), so was thinking of hitting up 6th Street in Austin. Any advice for Texas women? What's the game plan?

If i'm striking out I will just get drunk and use some cave man grind.

I'll be at the Riverwalk on Thursday also, but during the day and with my wife and kids.

Austin on the Monday after spring break probably won't be too good.

Quote: (03-12-2013 11:23 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

Austin on the Monday after spring break probably won't be too good.

True. Spring break is March 11-17. Mondays aren't the best days on 6th street, and especially after spring break. It might be a bit dead the 18th. Thurs - Saturday are the best days.

SXSW game in Austin is probably your best bet as that'll be crackin with young professional hotties from around the state..but man are hotels expensive around this time.

Quote: (03-13-2013 12:00 AM)yb13 Wrote:  

SXSW game in Austin is probably your best bet as that'll be crackin with young professional hotties from around the state..but man are hotels expensive around this time.

SXSW will be over by the 18th (its Mar 8 - 17). It can also be a sausagefest during that time as well since there are a TON of dudes who come for that, and like you said hotels are mad expensive.

Quote: (03-13-2013 12:04 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

SXSW will be over by the 18th (its Mar 8 - 17). It can also be a sausagefest during that time as well since there are a TON of dudes who come for that, and like you said hotels are mad expensive.

Man is Austin really that bad now? I went to Austin 2005 (when I just turned 21) and couple times in 2010 as there was more to offer 2nd time around with more venues & females. I had the privilege of a built in social scene too, which I still possess for future visits. But I'm amazed at how much of a sausage fest it's become (well not surprised bc of the incoming IT males flocking in) at an exponential rate.

Quote: (03-13-2013 11:34 AM)yb13 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-13-2013 12:04 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Man is Austin really that bad now? I went to Austin 2005 (when I just turned 21) and couple times in 2010 as there was more to offer 2nd time around with more venues & females. I had the privilege of a built in social scene too, which I still possess for future visits. But I'm amazed at how much of a sausage fest it's become (well not surprised bc of the incoming IT males flocking in) at an exponential rate.

Austin actually isn't that bad when big events aren't in town. It just gets really sausagefesty when there are big events (SXSW, Austin City Limits, etc.) going on.

For instance, the attendees of SXSW (a lot from out of town) are 60% male and 40% female according to SXSW's own marketing material (see page 4):

http://www.sxsw.com/sites/default/files/...hure_0.pdf

What's hot on the riverwalk? Should I just walk around and hit up some of those bars?

Also where is the best place to start? I was going to start by the Alamo side....