rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's The Best Roosh Book To Get Started With?

OK so long story short I bought a kindle and I'm interested in buying some of Roosh's books.

Is bang the best one to get first? What about Dead Bat?

It depends on what you are looking for.

If you want a humorous memoir get Dead Bat.

If you want to become a player, get Bang.

If you want to be awesome, get both.

I would say get Bang, Day Bang, 30 Bangs.

For entertainment Dead Bat.

If you can only get one book it should be Bang. Realistically, most of your game is going to be nighttime, club, and bar game and this is what the book focuses on. If you can get two books, it should be Bang and Day Bang.

You can also find some great resources like the Mystery Method and RSD Blueprint for, ahem, considerably less than retail online. If you know what I'm saying.

But buy Roosh's books, they are cheap and you will improve your game by reading them; I guarantee it.

It depends on how you perceive your game

The first books I bought were Day Bang and 30 Bangs
Day Bang to improve my day game and 30 bangs to improve my game overall.

Bang itself is highly recommended so as a first you can't go wrong by starting with the first book.

boredom is evil

I think Day Bang is the best if you had to choose one. Even a guy with rudimentary game can occasionally find success with night game due to the prevalence of alcohol and slutty girls, but Day Bang really opens up a whole new world that most guys had no idea existed. After you read Day Bang you should never find yourself in ANY situation where you feel like you are unable to approach a girl. In this regard, I believe it is Roosh's most empowering and valuable book, and will have the greatest impact on improving a man's game.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

dead bat