rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami Heat (coach banging cheerleader)

"Life is good for Erik Spoelstra.

The coach of the defending NBA champion Miami Heat has presided over his squad's 18-game winning streak, the longest in franchise history and in the league this season.

And, as if things couldn't get any more exciting for Spoelstra, the famously private coach recently stepped out with his girlfriend for the first time.

The Miami Herald reports that the 42-year-old coach is dating 24-year-old Nikki Sapp, a Miami native and a former Heat dancer.

Apparently Spoelstra has been dating Sapp for nearly two years."

[Image: Spoelstra%20girlfriend.jpg]

It's all love in Miami

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

[Image: 34rvolx.jpg]

Quote: (03-12-2013 12:35 PM)Gaston Wrote:  

The Miami Herald reports that the 42-year-old coach is dating 24-year-old Nikki Sapp, a Miami native and a former Heat dancer.

Apparently Spoelstra has been dating Sapp for nearly two years."

[Image: Spoelstra%20girlfriend.jpg]

[Image: KR2U5.jpg]

Quote: (03-12-2013 01:00 PM)Gaston Wrote:  

[Image: Tcs2y.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Truly a winner on and off the court Mr. Spoelstra.

He could of course also use this as a way to build a harem of South Beach hotties in case things do not (or do) work out with this Nikki Sapp seeing his combination of status and locale = perfect situation to be in. Perhaps he can learn a thing or two from Enrique in case he gets burned in future.

Quote: (03-12-2013 01:00 PM)Gaston Wrote:  

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Coach Spo is far younger looking than his 42 years, so when viewed through that lens the pairing is even less "creepy," as I'm sure women are calling this. That FB post is hilarious, but so typical. Like the average guy her age has SO much more to offer her. I believe she joined the Heat dancers when she was 18, and Spo was probably eyeballing her hard from the beginning, waiting for the opportunity to pounce...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-12-2013 02:40 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Coach Spo is far younger looking than his 42 years, so when viewed through that lens the pairing is even less "creepy," as I'm sure women are calling this. That FB post is hilarious, but so typical. Like the average guy her age has SO much more to offer her. I believe she joined the Heat dancers when she was 18, and Spo was probably eyeballing her hard from the beginning, waiting for the opportunity to pounce...

Exactly. He's rich, successful, looks younger than his actual age, is coaching the best basketball team in the world, few girls would turn a man of his caliber down if given the chance. Any of the women hating are secretly just jealous they're not getting a quality man like that.

Who knew Coach Spo had game? Good for him. He has also gotten better as a basketball coach from the first season of the "big 3" to this year.

Quote: (03-12-2013 02:58 PM)Zebra_Cakes Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2013 02:40 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Exactly. He's rich, successful, looks younger than his actual age, is coaching the best basketball team in the world, few girls would turn a man of his caliber down if given the chance. Any of the women hating are secretly just jealous they're not getting a quality man like that.

Those half Filipino genes are helping in his aging process as he is making the most out of things.

Quote: (03-12-2013 03:01 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Who knew Coach Spo had game? Good for him. He has also gotten better as a basketball coach from the first season of the "big 3" to this year.

He's surrounded by athletes constantly, I'm sure he picked a few things up [Image: lol.gif]

He's not that good of a coach. He's pretty average. When you have Lebron James on your team, you really don't have to do much, I mean, look at what he did in Cleveland with a team full of scrubs and a garbage coach. Doc Rivers, Thibs, Pops, and Carlisle are the only good coaches in the league right now.

Quote: (03-12-2013 03:05 PM)Zebra_Cakes Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2013 03:01 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

He's surrounded by athletes constantly, I'm sure he picked a few things up [Image: lol.gif]

He's not that good of a coach. He's pretty average. When you have Lebron James on your team, you really don't have to do much, I mean, look at what he did in Cleveland with a team full of scrubs and a garbage coach. Doc Rivers, Thibs, Pops, and Carlisle are the only good coaches in the league right now.

Agreed. Carlisle ran circles around him in those 2011 finals and he simply could not figure out how to bust the zone. Even last year he was pretty shit until the finals when some light-bulb went off in his head and Miami officially embraced the whole "positionless" and "smallball" basketball. This year he's been okay. Him and Scott Brooks are in the same category: average coaches with star players. But it's still an improvement from his first season with the big 3 to now, that's why I said he's become a better coach.

New found respect for Coach Spo, I didn't know he had it in him. Although I still believe Pat Riley is the real man running the show in Miami, Spo gets my respect for this alone.

That's what I'm talking about.

Quote: (03-12-2013 03:09 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Agreed. Carlisle ran circles around him in those 2011 finals and he simply could not figure out how to bust the zone. Even last year he was pretty shit until the finals when some light-bulb went off in his head and Miami officially embraced the whole "positionless" and "smallball" basketball. This year he's been okay. Him and Scott Brooks are in the same category: average coaches with star players. But it's still an improvement from his first season with the big 3 to now, that's why I said he's become a better coach.

He has improved for sure, though. He's getting there. And yes, don't get me started on Scott Brooks. OKC is my team. Really wish we seriously went after Phil Jackson this past off season when Brooks contract was up. He's lucky he has Durant and Westbrook carry the team, but because he's the coach, they'll never get past Miami ever. He just doesn't make any adjustments. Just tons of isos and jumpshots which will not cut it against the Heat.

Spo started as a video coordinator and worked his way up. I have MAD respect for what he's done. I know everyone points to the talent and says "anyone should be able to win" with it. Throughout the history of the league, there have been teams loaded with talent that didn't get it done, so coaching in the NBA matters. Also, the Heat had 3 great starters in that first year together, but little else. It's almost impossible to win without some depth and solid complementary players. Spo did a solid job in getting them to the Finals in 2011, but lost to a more complete team.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I'll bet you any kind of money he wifes her up and lives to regret it.

Fuck the Heat, but big ups to Spoelstra

Quote: (03-12-2013 03:55 PM)dragnet Wrote:  

I'll bet you any kind of money he wifes her up and lives to regret it.

I think marrying lizards in the public eye is a tax benefit. I believe businesses back a family man as opposed to a single man. So if you are single, you get 20 mill with no alimony.

But if you are married you get 100 mill and with divorce (which WILL happen), you give 50 mill to your 'wife'.

So essentially, you are up 30 mill. Isn't that a profit?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (03-12-2013 03:44 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Spo started as a video coordinator and worked his way up. I have MAD respect for what he's done. I know everyone points to the talent and says "anyone should be able to win" with it. Throughout the history of the league, there have been teams loaded with talent that didn't get it done, so coaching in the NBA matters. Also, the Heat had 3 great starters in that first year together, but little else. It's almost impossible to win without some depth and solid complementary players. Spo did a solid job in getting them to the Finals in 2011, but lost to a more complete team.

Agree with you on the part that what he did from a video coordinator to head coach is pretty remarkable. Obviously, the guy isn't a moron.

Disagree on the point that he did a solid job in getting them to the finals in 2011. They got to the finals relying on the individual brilliance of LBJ and DWade. Both of them took apart Boston and Chicago one-on-one. Then he ran into Carlisle and his zone. Miami obviously did not have zone busters at the time but Spo had no gameplan either to bust the zone. After LBJ started disappearing in the finals, Miami's game plan was to have Wade go 1-on-1 or 1-on-2 in the last 3 games (after Dallas literally started leaving LBJ open).

Even last year he got outcoached by Doc Rivers in the conference finals until LeBron had a fuck you game 6. The first time he outcoached the opposing team's coach was in the finals when he made Miami play "small". After Bosh came back he started Battier at the 4 and Bosh at the 5 full-time.

He's getting better and he does deserve props for managing the egos for the big 3 but I don't think he had much to do with them getting to the finals in 2011.

I can't believe that the male-age-shaming machine is so ready to cockblock any man it doesn't deem worthy of a top-shelf girl this is even considered news.

Remember this: Society polices nothing more closely than young, hot pussy.

The world really is a cockblocker, man.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (03-12-2013 04:34 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Agree with you on the part that what he did from a video coordinator to head coach is pretty remarkable. Obviously, the guy isn't a moron.

Disagree on the point that he did a solid job in getting them to the finals in 2011. They got to the finals relying on the individual brilliance of LBJ and DWade. Both of them took apart Boston and Chicago one-on-one. Then he ran into Carlisle and his zone. Miami obviously did not have zone busters at the time but Spo had no gameplan either to bust the zone. After LBJ started disappearing in the finals, Miami's game plan was to have Wade go 1-on-1 or 1-on-2 in the last 3 games (after Dallas literally started leaving LBJ open).

Even last year he got outcoached by Doc Rivers in the conference finals until LeBron had a fuck you game 6. The first time he outcoached the opposing team's coach was in the finals when he made Miami play "small". After Bosh came back he started Battier at the 4 and Bosh at the 5 full-time.

He's getting better and he does deserve props for managing the egos for the big 3 but I don't think he had much to do with them getting to the finals in 2011.

Remember that Dallas team lost to an 8 seed (Golden State) in the first round of the playoffs, after losing to the Heat in the Finals in '06. Because they couldn't defend. Carlisle was smart enough to realize that they couldn't defend in man-to-man, and was one of the first coaches to commit to playing primarily zone (they actually played ONLY zone in some preseason games to get his team accustomed to playing it). Most teams don't face zone in the NBA - at least not a complete one. Some teams play it situationally, or a hybrid of some sort, but still don't play it that much. Western conference foes that face them more than once and see it more can come up with something, but I can't say that Spo was deficient as a coach because his team, that only faced them twice before, and didn't have the personnel to beat the zone, lost to the Mavs. Most "experts" didn't really expect the Heat to make the finals, and they did struggle in spurts during that first season together. I've never been a big believer in the premise that just a couple of talented players can beat a more cohesive team. Great talent helps tremendously, but people are too quick minimize coaching of talented players. They had tons of growing pains that year, with almost EVERYONE saying that Spo couldn't handle talent, yet they got to the finals. Then with even greater pressure and expectations, he got it done the following year. He, and the team, have grown together.

I agree. How hard should it be to win the championship when you have dwayne wade, lbj, and chris bosh? Then they picked up ray allen? Garbage. But at the same time, I'm not saying he's a bad coach, I'm just saying he was dealt a fortunate hand and that had he not had LBJ, they probably wouldn't have beat the Thunder.

Quote: (03-12-2013 05:06 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Remember that Dallas team lost to an 8 seed (Golden State) in the first round of the playoffs, after losing to the Heat in the Finals in '06. Because they couldn't defend. Carlisle was smart enough to realize that they couldn't defend in man-to-man, and was one of the first coaches to commit to playing primarily zone (they actually played ONLY zone in some preseason games to get his team accustomed to playing it). Most teams don't face zone in the NBA - at least not a complete one. Some teams play it situationally, or a hybrid of some sort, but still don't play it that much. Western conference foes that face them more than once and see it more can come up with something, but I can't say that Spo was deficient as a coach because his team, that only faced them twice before, and didn't have the personnel to beat the zone, lost to the Mavs. Most "experts" didn't really expect the Heat to make the finals, and they did struggle in spurts during that first season together. I've never been a big believer in the premise that just a couple of talented players can beat a more cohesive team. Great talent helps tremendously, but people are too quick minimize coaching of talented players. They had tons of growing pains that year, with almost EVERYONE saying that Spo couldn't handle talent, yet they got to the finals. Then with even greater pressure and expectations, he got it done the following year. He, and the team, have grown together.

Anyone who understands basketball will agree with everything you said. Miami in 2011 and 2012 and this year are two different teams. They actually have a bench now, got a good supporting cast, LeBron has elevated his game, and the coaching is much better (they have a system and an identity).

Only thing is Spo was kind of like Scott Brooks is now in those finals. In the finals, the reason that I Spo deserves some blame is that after it was clear that Dallas was gonna play the zone unrelentingly, Miami did not have the 3 point shooting it has today, and LBJ was having a mental breakdown, he persisted with DWade and LBJ isos. There is no shame in being outcoached by Carlisle who has made deep playoff runs before.

My only disagreement with you is that Miami got to the finals with Spo's help. They only got to the finals in 2011 because of the brilliance of the big 3. They had no "system", no method to their madness, and no clear pecking order. When Miami actually needed coaching in the finals, Spo was nowhere to be found. At least now, Miami has a system, an identity, and Spo is doing well this year (not disputing the fact that he has become a better coach). I actually said that in my first post in this thread.If you remember those playoffs against Boston and Chicago, LeBron and Wade made a ton of difficult shots late in the game which deserted them in the finals when the zone threw them off.

Either way, I think they are gonna repeat this year (I hope they beat the Spurs this year).

Quote: (03-12-2013 05:46 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I agree. How hard should it be to win the championship when you have dwayne wade, lbj, and chris bosh? Then they picked up ray allen? Garbage. But at the same time, I'm not saying he's a bad coach, I'm just saying he was dealt a fortunate hand and that had he not had LBJ, they probably wouldn't have beat the Thunder.

Absolutely. You give any coach LeBron or even Durant and that coach is going to end with at least 50+ wins. He's getting better but he's still an average coach, though I think he's a little better than Scott Brooks. In 2011, they had almost no 3 point shooting and no bench. This year they have a more complete team.

The age difference wouldn't even be news in a lot of countries around the world.