rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you deal with really drunk girls?

I met a girl at a bar. She was already drunk and I bought her a couple of more drinks. In a few minutes we were making out and my hand was under her skirt. Then we went to her place, got into bed (still in cloth) and she passed out (or maybe pretended). I tried to kiss her but she did not respond. So, I slept in her bed hoping things would be better in the morning. But in the morning she looked scared to see me in her bed, it was awkward and I left.

What would you do in this situation?

I try not to!

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

you messed up. were you really expecting action in the morning?

anyways I had a similar case.

met her at the club she was super drunk took her home...
she puked in my bathroom then was too fucked up to fuck so she went to sleep. know what I did?

I started touching her pussy over her jeans then put my hand in her pants and fingered her.. she woke up and we fucked. in the morning she left and would not fuck again.

that's what you should do if that ever happens.

I can't fuck really drunk girls.

It's not a moral objection - I just don't find it arousing in the slightest. Girls' most wretched and mannish behavior seems to surface when they're drunk.

Just a thought, did you not check to see if she had any cash lying around...?

Dont mess with blackout chicks.

If she passed out you should just exit in the middle of the night.

Quote: (03-09-2013 07:53 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Oh yeah, this too.

Nothing like a passed out girl to exacerbate a rape charge.

Don't

Abandon ship. Not worth the hassle and you don't want to get a false rape accusation ... or real one if you actually pound her while she's passed out.

Yeah, that's what I thought - she was too drunk to "consent".

Overly-drunk girls (not a nice buzz...but flat out drunk) are one of the few things that I just won't attempt to deal with.

Quote: (03-09-2013 07:53 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Or if one of you can't leave chuck her on the couch.

The first sign she is passing out, LEAVE. And make sure she sees you leave.

I've bailed on chicks who were passing out (white knight alert) and still got accused of shit that didn't happen.

Not worth it.

For drunk girls, I either make out or avoid. If you feel like a quick make out just to get some momentum going, make out, but don't take it further. Plus she could have a BF in the club and things can get nasty, happened to me once when I tried to take a drunk chick in he toilet to bang. In this feminist society there is too much risk for taking a drunk chick home to bang. OP was lucky chick did not place false rape allegation, but I have heard this happening to my friends; guy lost his job and got a bad name because " you are guilty unless proven innocent if you are a man".

For arguments sake my definition of a drunk girl is: Sloppily walking around running into people and things, not completely there but alert enough to respond to the conversation.

There are only a few specific instances you can get any action from a drunk girl:
She is leaning up against a wall swaying back and forth. Go caveman and pull her to a darker corner of the club. Mainly so you can escalate and see if she's open to leaving with you and hiding her from her friend(s) who will cock block you if they find her.

Her friend is drunk too and she's just looking bored and feeling left out. Ask her to dance then isolate and escalate asap. Gauge her openness to bang then proceed.

It's near the time the club is closing out and you stand outside the club looking for stragglers. Hang out in the area near where the cabs line up. As the girls walk by look for the drunk girl and ask her which area of the city she is going to. With a little luck she wont have enough money to get all the way there on her own. Offer to split the cab fare. Work your magic in the car. Tell her about your cool (insert col items you got while you traveled) in your place. When you get there ask if she wants to come inside for a drink and relax a bit. Pay the taxi driver and go inside.
As soon as possible escalate hard. go into your bed room and fuck her good.
When having a girl in your bed always pay attention to what she says. If she says no or stop dont be an idiot and keep going. Stop. Pull your boxers on and lay beside her. Chat her up and make her feel like a person instead of a piece of meat being used for the night.

A tip my friend has used before which is hella sketchy:
After you fuck her and she's fallen asleep grab her phone and start having a conversation with your phone. Simulating that a chat saying she enjoyed the sex and wants to do it again.
His theory is that *IF* they accuse you of rape due to her regretting the hook-up you'll have the conversation saved in your phone with her saying she enjoyed it and wants to do it again.
Imho this is a slippery slope...i haven't done this nor would i ever try it.
Night club pulls aren't worth the risk for me anymore. Too much investment for too little reward, and even when it does payout it might end up burning you in the end.
Daygame > Night game.

Just don't get involved with the blotto ones. They'll either puke or piss in the bed.

Tell her to grow up and stop faking it.

If a girl is already that drunk, avoid. I had to turn down a Playboy model once b/c she was 3 sheets in the wind. It sucks, but don't put yourself in a potentially bad situation.

If she gets that drunk while your spitting game, bail, but get her diglets. Unfortunately, women have an uncanny way of keeping it together until 15 minutes after you leave the bar, then they go to shit. If this happens and your stuck with her, I recommend not leaving in the middle of the night. Put her to bed with her clothes on, and crash on the couch. I want to know the next morning if she's going to freak out. Besides, at that point you can run "Ali-B's infamous morning after guilt game". [Image: banana.gif]

If she looks like its a possibility she's going to pass out I wouldn't even take her home.
Just try to run some last man standing type of game if its really late possibly at an afterparty.
I knew this guy who used to wait at the girls bathroom at 2am and "Hey wanna fuck" every girl that walked out.

Yeah what everyone else said: abort/it's not worth it!

Quote: (03-11-2013 01:35 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

If a girl is already that drunk, avoid. I had to turn down a Playboy model once b/c she was 3 sheets in the wind. It sucks, but don't put yourself in a potentially bad situation.

If she gets that drunk while your spitting game, bail, but get her diglets. Unfortunately, women have an uncanny way of keeping it together until 15 minutes after you leave the bar, then they go to shit. If this happens and your stuck with her, I recommend not leaving in the middle of the night. Put her to bed with her clothes on, and crash on the couch. I want to know the next morning if she's going to freak out. Besides, at that point you can run "Ali-B's infamous morning after guilt game" . [Image: banana.gif]

Do tell!

LMAO.

So you are respectful of her boundaries, stay overnight to watch over her, and would feel really bad if you somehow used her while she was drunk... and she treats you like that in the morning?

What a great motivation to do otherwise!

[Image: mindblown2.png]

(Cue the parade of super-hamsters claiming that "not raping me is not nice, it's just normal")

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I think that should always depend on how drunk the girl is... If she is dizzy and looks like these Mortal Kombat characters who lose the match before the voice-off says "Finish Him!!!!", then I think it does not make much sense to try any move. In my country you could also (and quite fairly, I must say) face some rape charges.

[Image: mortal_kombat_finish_him.png]

And most of the girls have some kind of "anti-rape alarm" which triggers when they are at this stage, so while you would possibly have some luck 4 drinks earlier, when they are completely wasted, the chances of success may be rather low!

If the girl is just in a very enhanced good mood and is able to (1) talk, (2) walk more or less straight, (3) have a memory span of at least some minutes, (4) understand what you're saying, well... why not give it a chance?[Image: smile.gif]

Avoid like the plague. Rape/false-rape charges aside, you only need a girl to puke on you once mid-stroke/in your car to never want to see that again.

"How do you deal with really drunk girls?"

I don't. Consider the following...
A.) puking
B.) horrible sex
C.) rape charges
D.) rape charges

How has no one mentioned THIS strategy for drunk/passed out girl:

strip her naked, get all sorts of sexy or incriminating pictures of her for posterity, amusement, or fapping

THEN bail. [Image: banana.gif]

Sloots gon' sloot.

Just make sure you video them agreeing that they liked the fuck. Every laptop has a built in camera that can be turned on indiscreetly.