rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bucharest last night

Bucharest last night

We had a bit of an entourage last night.

It started with me and Romanian reader who looks like Javier Bardem (he doesn't post). Undercover player that I met in Poland. One of the few good looking guys who has tight game. It doesn't look like he's doing anything then you turn around and he's getting digits or making out.

Then RVF member Don joined us. Smooth guy for his very young age. Working on living that life.

Then S_tourist recognized me on the street and joined us. He kept the alcohol flowing. Don liked him because he was Indian (from Canada) and he doesn't meet a lot of Indian guys.

Then Architekt recognized me on the street. Cocky Scottish guy who has been here for a while. Irony was that he met S_tourist earlier in the night. Two RVF members who didn't know it! I wonder how many times that has happened. We need to start using our "pet shop" secret handshake.

I think my solo dolo days are numbered. Hanging out with RVF guys is more enjoyable. I think there's at least one in most cities.

Bucharest last night

It's the best part about adding real value to people's lives. They're genuinely grateful, and will happily do their best to make your stay worthwhile. A city that would otherwise seem shitty becomes suddenly enjoyable, and all because of good company.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Bucharest last night

Very interested to see how Bucharest treats you. It was the first stop for my trip before I had to change plans.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Bucharest last night

Wow so many guys lurking in these "hotspots", I wish they would add there opinions instead of us having to suffer through threads about Euro hierarchy.

Funny how you met two random dudes on a night out that recognized you.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Bucharest last night

Quote: (03-08-2013 09:33 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Then S_tourist recognized me on the street and joined us. He kept the alcohol flowing. Don liked him because he was Indian (from Canada) and he doesn't meet a lot of Indian guys.

When an Indian guy walks up to you, do you ever get scared it's that Indian guy who "trolls" you all the time?

Quote:Quote:

Then Architekt recognized me on the street. Cocky Scottish guy who has been here for a while. Irony was that he met S_tourist earlier in the night. Two RVF members who didn't know it! I wonder how many times that has happened. We need to start using our "pet shop" secret handshake.

I have actually gotten emailed by two people from RVF in the last month that I have met in person. Crazy.

Bucharest last night

I met a stunning Romanian girl yesterday. 22yo ballerina. Will post it in the approach thread.

Bucharest last night

Nice! RVF is conquering the world of poosy. Can't wait to hear a detailed report about Romania. It was always one of the top spots I've wanted to visit in Europe. How easily can you get by with English? I always figured if you know Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, or French, Romanian shouldn't be that hard of a language to learn, is that a correct assumption? I know the numbers are pretty damn close and they are all Romance languages.

Bucharest last night

Quote: (03-08-2013 03:29 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Nice! RVF is conquering the world of poosy. Can't wait to hear a detailed report about Romania. It was always one of the top spots I've wanted to visit in Europe. How easily can you get by with English? I always figured if you know Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, or French, Romanian shouldn't be that hard of a language to learn, is that a correct assumption? I know the numbers are pretty damn close and they are all Romance languages.

It's quite different from all the others, especially in talking and listening because they have a slavic accent. Reading is much easier.
I know spanish, portuguese and french well and can bullshit in italian if necessary but still romanian is pretty difficult for me to pick up naturally, must be precisely because of the accent.

Bucharest last night

Quote: (03-08-2013 09:33 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Then Architekt recognized me on the street.

What? Don't think that was me. Had a pretty wild ride lately, but I don't think I've been in Bucharest at any point

Bucharest last night

Roosh now has so many fans that he confuses them one for another?

[Image: mindblown.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Bucharest last night

Oops, I meant alchemist.

Bucharest last night

When an Indian guy walks up to you, do you ever get scared it's that Indian guy who "trolls" you all the time?

That was the first thing that crossed my mind, ITR did get brought up though [Image: tongue.gif]

Bucharest last night

Quote: (03-10-2013 08:46 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Oops, I meant alchemist.

Similar professions! :b

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Bucharest last night

Quote: (03-10-2013 06:24 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Roosh now has so many fans that he confuses them one for another?

[Image: mindblown.gif]

WIN !!!

Bucharest last night

Quote: (03-09-2013 10:03 PM)FPT Wrote:  

Quote: (03-08-2013 03:29 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

It's quite different from all the others, especially in talking and listening because they have a slavic accent. Reading is much easier.
I know spanish, portuguese and french well and can bullshit in italian if necessary but still romanian is pretty difficult for me to pick up naturally, must be precisely because of the accent.

Yeah, I heard it in Roosh's appearance on Romanian TV. It does sound quit different. I could pick out a couple words in each sentence, and when I saw it written I could pick out even more, but it is quit different than the other 4 romance languages. It does have that thick Slavic accent. It sounds pretty nice though.

Bucharest last night

Good job, you have bodyguards/wingmen across the world!!