rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

does it annoy you that your oneitis is getting more bangs than you?

i'm just curious where everybody else stand on this. it annoys the fuck out of me when my exes jump from dudes to dudes while i'm on a dryspell. i know it's easier for them because they have a vagina, but it still hurt the ego a little to know that they're doing great and i'm over here ranting on rvf.

maybe i should've posted this in the drunk lounge.

When she gets pregnant and wants you back, I think your ego will be just fine.

Quote: (03-08-2013 01:39 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

maybe i should've posted this in the drunk lounge.

Don't sweat it. If it's too soon to go out into the world (viz girls can tell you've just been burned), bury yourself in books work gym whatever for about a week. Time heals all wounds. Just don't stay buried.

Anyways, you're not competing with her. If anything, the more cocks she rides the worse she's doing. If she's riding cocks it means she's getting pumped and dumped, and that is losing. Not even roosh likes getting pumped and dumped

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

I used to get depressed at that shit like it was unfair, but she's just making rational market choices and ten years down the line you'd be an idiot who gets screwed twice over if you don't do the same.

Quote: (03-08-2013 01:38 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

i'm just curious where everybody else stand on this. it annoys the fuck out of me when my exes jump from dudes to dudes while i'm on a dryspell. i know it's easier for them because they have a vagina, but it still hurt the ego a little to know that they're doing great and i'm over here ranting on rvf.

Used to piss me off when I was in my early 20s. Not I don't care anymore.

Stop thinking like this immediately.

Slapp yourself 30 times in the face as hard as you can.

Come back and thank me in 6 months.

The modus operandi of women isn't to whore themselves out. It's to find a guy they like and stick with him. So one way to look at her cock hopping is that she's torn up about the breakup and she can't find a dick that is as good as yours.

You also need to get out of the house and go talk to some girls. Even if you don't fuck them, as long as you are socializing it will help.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Woman can just show up and get sex. No matter how they look. Don't let it get to you.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (03-08-2013 04:26 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Stop thinking like this immediately.

Slapp yourself 30 times in the face as hard as you can.

Come back and thank me in 6 months.

love it[Image: idea.gif]

Definitely here right now.. Keep your head up. I renamed my ex as BLUEPILL in my iPhone lol. Every time she gives me a shout I get a reminder why I'm not talking to her and what's ahead of me if I stick with it.

Conceived to beat all odds like Las Vegas

I used to the struggle with this same problem, even after having some success with game. Then I realize the same chicks I used to drool over will probably be getting old soon, and gross looking. It's worked for the most part.

About a month ago, spotted my ex with another guy. At first I was a bit miffed, but then I just told myself that her life is none of my concern and I'm better off focusing my thoughts on getting other girls.

No. Because I make it so that no matter how many cocks an ex-gf jumps on, nobody will compare to me. If you're BETTER than every other guy, then they are the one losing out. Ultimately, game is a long term thing, and a guy who has his head about him and plays by the rules will win every single time.

I have girls still hounding me after YEARS. Have they had other boyfriends in that time? Of course. But obviously none of them were enough to make these girls forget about me. If you concentrate on making yourself the best option, then not only will your oneitis thoughts disappear, but you'll have girls getting oneitis over you.

So that's what you do.

Just the opposite.

First of all I live with understanding that I can get every woman I want but if I failed with this particular girl I liked then unpredictable circumstances (logistics usually) were just working against me. The guys who got her later just got more lucky. They are not better than me because of that.

Second I understand that woman's actual sexual market value drops with every notch she has had and the more I hear that some random dude used her or got used by her again the more I cannot help but feel that karma works in my favor by making her less and less able to extract commitment from an alfa male, while my sexual market value just grows with every new notch I have even if I haven't had one for months. Her future is that of a single mom or a cat lady. My future is full of love and opportunity.

thanks a lot guys. i appreciate everybody input. it definitely helped me keep things in perspective.

I had oneitis once. The advice I got was go out and drink more.
Oneitis disappeared that night.

Nah... Doesn't bother me. Just ignore her, dude. Not worth your time.

Needed this thread. Especially G Manifestos advise. My oneitis I thought was cured but I am at a cabin I haven't been to since we were together and I've been having a mental breakdown.

I used to get completely torn up with it in my 20s. Devastated. Oh the time I wasted as a young beta wuss. Now in my 40s and thanks to this forum and a few other things, I've started scoring some young tail
This girl I'd been banging recently flaked on me twice. I felt the old feelings of oneitis coming back as I liked her. Again, with the help of the alphas oh this forum and reading some old articles, I've managed to bitch slap those feel sorry for myself oneitis feelings down. I also arranged another girl for this week. So, thanks RVF. I'm new to game and still havent conquered oneitis as I dont really have a harem yet and just starting to get laid on the regular, I havent built that emotional wall, but I'm definitely more resilient than my younger self.
I'll probably text this ho that stood me up later in the week just to see if I can get one more power bang in.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

I have a minor case of one-itis right now and this thread is helping. Thanks.

Barry

fuck no.

requirements for dudes to get laid: game, generally have your shit together, logistics

requirements for girls to get laid: a pulse

you shouldn't even care one little bit about it.

I know it seemed harsh but one of the best quotes I have seen on this forum
is when IKE stated women don't love us like we do them. They love us like we love a nice couch.

I don't interpret this as literal but thinking in this way makes you see these hoes ain't loyal.

Unless she is the mother of your children and been with you and had your back in bad times over the course of years do not suspect otherwise than that she will throw you out into the dumpster when she fancies a new couch.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (08-11-2014 05:27 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

I know it seemed harsh but one of the best quotes I have seen on this forum
is when IKE stated women don't love us like we do them. They love us like we love a nice couch.

I don't interpret this as literal but thinking in this way makes you see these hoes ain't loyal.

Unless she is the mother of your children and been with you and had your back in bad times over the course of years do not suspect otherwise than that she will throw you out into the dumpster when she fancies a new couch.

One thing is for sure; women fall in lover slower...often a lot slower than men. Some men...myself at one time in my life included...would fall in love fast. If she was hot, showed me some affection and especially if I buried it in her tight vagina, I would pretty much be in love.
Women just won't give love as easily. I think it has something to do with the biological fact that once a woman does fall in love, she basically has surrendered all of her power and the man, at that point, has the upper hand.
Another aspect of game is suppressing your emotions. Suppressing natural emotions. It's really natural for most men who make love to a beautiful woman who shows them affection, to have strong feelings of affection and even love for them. It's also natural I believe, for most men who get with beautiful women ( I'm not talking about one night stands but more like over a month or more of intimacy ) to pretty much expect her to be exclusive to them and not wish to sleep around.
Perhaps that's how it once was in medieval times, but as we know, what was natural back then, is basically beta now. Hence the term "white knight". In this day and age we have to use game, aloofness, indifference to suppress that which is natural to how we feel about women.

Basically it boils down to this: Feminism destroyed that which is natural in femininity and women. That, is , feminism destroyed a woman's place to follow a man, to admire and love 'good" and honorable men and to be chaste and have fidelity. So, men have developed game which essentially attempts to destroy that which is natural to the way we would naturally feel. Albeit, there are alpha males that occur in nature and have from time immemorial. However, true natural born alphas probably only made up a small percentage of the male population.

Game destroys or attempts to suppress ( would be a better word) that which is "beta" and causes us to force ourselves into the mindset, behavior and mold of the alpha; To get pussy, be indifferent and avoid being hurt when without "game" the opposite of these three would happen.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (08-11-2014 05:24 PM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  

fuck no.

requirements for dudes to get laid: game, generally have your shit together, logistics

requirements for girls to get laid: a pulse

you shouldn't even care one little bit about it.

You shouldn't but you do.

Chicks i've crushed on, Chicks i've broken up with, Chicks that have broken up with me - no problem taking the next dude's dick.

"I thought I meant something to you"...

It is what it is.

It's a normal feeling, though not a helpful one.

Deck is stacked in her favor in terms of easy sex.

But all women are prone to being pumped and dumped by guys they want, or stuck fucking a guy they don't.

You only think she's winning, because she has something you value.
She doesn't have the same values as you.

WIA