rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Young Guy Grabs His Balls And Asks Out Mila Kunis

Weak start, flustered young journalist asking standard questions, then recovers, grabs his stones and spends the 2nd half asking her out.

Yeah, a lot of the friendliness was her working the crowd, but it was an impressive display of ballsiness regardless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...4Ezruu1oeQ

Quote: (03-07-2013 12:47 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Weak start, flustered young journalist asking standard questions, then recovers, grabs his stones and spends the 2nd half asking her out.

Yeah, a lot of the friendliness was her working the crowd, but it was an impressive display of ballsiness regardless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...4Ezruu1oeQ

Great.

He's using classic game techniques like role-playing.

He's flipped the script and has her asking him questions. She's even asking him a question about when his friend's wedding is going to take place.

She's mirroring his movements, and touching her hair which is an IOI.

This guy is an alpha in beta's clothing.

There was probably a moist stain on the chair after the interview finished.

Daayyyum! I love how he just blows off every shit test she throws at him. He reminds me of a young Hugh Grant. This guy has got serious skills and like Soup said, he appears beta at first but he's an alpha assassin.

A movie star in front of a camera...what do you think she'll be doing...lol Remove the camera and put both of them in some regular social setting, secretly record it, and I can promise you the results would be very different.

He spends the whole time pedestalising her, how's that good?

Nothing really impressed me that much except the role playing.

Quote: (03-07-2013 02:54 PM)MattC Wrote:  

That's smoke and mirrors. If he was really as freaked out as he claims to be, he wouldn't be able to talk so clearly. When men get in the company of women they find very attractive it affects their ability to articulate their words with normal speed (there are scientific studies to back this up).

No, this guy knows exactly what he's doing.

Quote: (03-07-2013 02:54 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Like Soup mentions the whole thing could have been a ruse on his part but I think in the beginning he was genuinely a little starstruck and nervous but once he got his footing he realized "hey, this lizard is just like any of the other ones I've banged" and he quickly found his game.

It reminds me of the first time I made a nightgame approach in a bar. Up until then I had only chatted up women in coffee shops waiting for their coffee to be made and got really comfortable in doing that. Fast forward to the bar and I notice a really hot woman waiting for her drink and the lightbulb goes off "shit, this is just like starbucks...game on!"

Yea fair play to this bloke. I think a lot of this beta/alpha stuff is a load of shit, as long as you maintain frame throughout and aren't intimidated by the lizard, ie showing that you're confident in your self and aren't trying to be something you're not.

Quote: (03-07-2013 04:18 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

Yea fair play to this bloke. I think a lot of this beta/alpha stuff is a load of shit, as long as you maintain frame throughout and aren't intimidated by the lizard, ie showing that you're confident in your self and aren't trying to be something you're not.

That's is being alpha.

It doesn't even matter if he bangs her because, like the nerd in the football commercial, he is now pre-selected like crazy. Any girl who sees that interview is going to think "he is cute"

If I was doing the interview and she kept interrupting me, I'd take control and put her in her place. In a funny, cocky way of course but still, he could've done better in that aspect.
You have to treat celebrities like the normal people they are, they get their asses licked on a daily basis anyway.

I would've gone for the close and asked her out for coffee, she seems smart and interesting

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

She is just screwing around because she had been doing interviews all day that are boring and she saw a chance to fuck around. Like someone said before, normal setting she doesn't even notice he exists.

Still funny as hell and he is just fucking around as well.

Screw that, got it a bit wrong

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Meghan Fox getting gamed in the ass by interviewer:

You can see the transition clearly in his body language after he tell him self to ditch "the assignment". Next yo see him seeking re-assurance to ditch the assignment from his overlord-producer-boss, next you see the transition to wear he tells himself he is going to ask this bitch out and he turns red and then his body langauge changes.

This does not prove alpha or beta anything it just clearly shows the natural and candid shit men go through when dealing with women. This should be at a minimum how men should act because this Chris guy is aided by his profession and work to be around celebs and whom is constantly, but also having to be around people and talk with them in a "public" setting. TV teaches you to quickly filter though your thoughts and quickly try to re-frame things and lead conversation into your favour. But it also teaches you to be (in most cases) personable and eas yto spark a conversation with.

TV teaches you to be collective and cool always. This guy has interviewed and been around hot women before so he approached it very nicely. But people here are talking shit because this man is at work. His "Boss" is hovering in the background either telling him shit in his ear, or gesturing with a white board in the back. His job is to interview Mila not spit game so people saying "Ohh I would re-frame.. blahh blahh" are not getting the ring in which he had to work in as he was at work.

This guy gets points but I can't give him major props. This is his job and he gets an upper edge for being able to collect himself to peruse what he wanted. That should be something all of us Men strive for, to cut out the noise and just go for the things we want, especially when dealing with women. But I just didn't like his obvious display of nerves, I don't want Mila thinking she makes me sweat, this bitch already knows she's hot I don't need to add any more fire to her flame.

I am not going to go saying this guy was bangin' hotties prior as he looks like he can't even bench press his weight - but yes now after this many women whom we're "above" him will take a look at him differently.TV dudes are some of the smoothest kats around. If you want to see naturals in action go to a broadcasting school's pubnight and just watch the dudes just mack girls like it's nothing. For these guys the gift of gab is the skill they work on for many years conversation and the art of framing speech and conversations is really all a broadcaster does. So its easy for him to apply this to his real life, guys and girls whom are TV people are the best conversational people I ever encounter.

Now...Mila Kunis... still fucking hot but you can see she is looking really tired/weathered in that interview. The Babushka will be unleashed soon. She looks a few years older then then last time I seen her on tv/youtube which was like last year and after this video look at her Conan interview she looks like she has gained weight also. Those EE girls don't last long at all, over/under 5 years until she is a write off?

Pro tip:

TV people are some of the easiest to game. If you ever see some c-grade TV personality from your city in the bar go talk to them. Ignore that you even know who they are, if your in a big enough City bullshit and say you just move their or something, just anything to not admit you know that they are in a public field and to give them any type of props. But just use them as practice because it is like a chess match because they will either steer you into better conversation or try to steer away from you with ease and your challenge is to keep it all going and in your favour.

That's a valid point Soup about how composed he is and I agree. As Nomad says though I think it would go a bit differently in a different setting or off camera because he's basically performing as part of his job. When I did door to door sales it was the same for me, I'd choke up a bit if a girl answered the door who was fit but I learned to compose myself for the sake of my sales pitch and my job. I think this is all he is doing.

As far as gaming girls in interviews is concerned though, Russell Brand has set a pretty high standard. All the stuff about asking his boss what he should do or having the people around him giving him instructions probably happened, but if he was really gaming her then I think he would've just been a whole lot more natural in the process of speaking to her. A good performance and I don't think he's anymore than that.

Ugh. I couldn't get past how annoying she is. The phony drama, raising her voice, complete androgyny...

This interview got me back to good spirits:

FEMININITY NOW!

[Image: 311099_10151556910825955_1444963306_n.jpg]

ill just leave this here

I am the cock carousel

Well, first things first, Megan over Mila for me every day of the week. Mila Kunis is just too much like an italo canadian ex of mine, both in looks and speech, eery. Someone mentioned androgynous raspy voice, trust me, once you get her alone she doesn't talk like that. It's her big girl voice but it does indeed make her less attractive.

I don't know if this guy is ploying or not, but is it he actually getting anywhere? All he's doing is entertaining a celebrity for ten minutes. Is that something to strive for? And if all the dragging his feet and nervousness is a ploy, is that to his advantage? He'd probably do better cutting all of that out. It's overly clear he's trying hard, I don't like that approach, but it is an approach.

At the end of the day, if you talk fast in a british english non- or mild regional accent and assuming you're halfway witty any american or canadian women, even scandinavians to an extent, will hang on your every word. That's what the bloke in the interview is mainly working with here. It's just a thing.

Quote: (03-08-2013 12:06 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

ill just leave this here

damn, thats fugly, the miracles of make-up.

Do all British guys have nicknames for their friends? I think that's awesome frankly.

Scott mills is gay, for a interviewer who gets dates checkout Steve jones, he got a date with a few he interviewed including Halle berry

Just did a search Steve jones reportedly had a bit of Angelina Jolie ,Paris Hilton ,Hayden panettierre and Pamela Anderson

Quote: (03-08-2013 12:06 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

ill just leave this here

oh god...how depressing

Guys, I never thought anything about Mila until I came to RVF. The other chick was much more sexy:
[Image: Donna.jpg]

An interviewer did a similar thing to Zooey Deschanel:

His role playing is awesome.

Game works bitches.