rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin Escape - tours/VIP/concierge

-

One of my best friends and current business partners is co-owner of Luxury Discoteca and Inferno in Medellin.

He is hooked up in that city on more or less every level:

-nightlife
-recreation/sports
-medical tourism
-real estate (residential/retail/commercial) for rentals or for investment
-business brokerage

He's interested in setting up a sort of VIP/concierge and custom tours in a bachelor party and "boys' weekend in medellin" type experience. The idea is of a "Medellin Escape".

Does this sound like something anyone here would be interested in?

Alternatively, because this forum seems to be pretty adamant about independent pickup and frugal travel, do you think this concept would take off in a different market/demographic of men?

The target market is white collar North American gringos (and maybe Europeans and Aussies) who are short on time but moneyed up and want to have an entire Medellin experience boxed up and ready for them to go and rage.

Other services include a range of other deals, as laid out earlier.

Would appreciate the thoughts of guys on this forum, as Medellin is definitely a hot topic and destination here.

--

I think it could definitely work, I'm not sure about the brits and aussies because they're so far away the flight costs make it too expensive for short trips.

North America has Spirit Air so a long weekend bachelor style holiday can work well, plus those guys on a short trip have more money to spend and want the best bang for their buck.

Is medellin a good place to go for a long weekend? For a bachelors party week etc? Unless you want p4p, scoring locals as has been preached on this forum staying for only a few days, you won't likely get any poon.

P4P may work.

Will it include hookers?

Quote: (03-05-2013 03:45 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

Is medellin a good place to go for a long weekend? For a bachelors party week etc? Unless you want p4p, scoring top quality locals as has been preached on this forum staying for only a few days, you won't likely get any top quality poon.

I fixed it for you.

Quote: (03-05-2013 01:58 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

He's interested in setting up a sort of VIP/concierge and custom tours in a bachelor party and "boys' weekend in medellin" type experience. The idea is of a "Medellin Escape".

Have you seen the biz plan?

Are they looking for investors?

Quote: (03-05-2013 04:32 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 01:58 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Have you seen the biz plan?

Are they looking for investors?

(Edit) - sent you an email, your RVF inbox is full FYI

--

It'll make a lot of money with the right people nurturing the business. As I'm sure you already know, the target guys for this would want everything done for them... airport pickup and drop off, housing covered, trusted drivers/translators, etc.

Put ads in the local papers to find hot English speaking women to seed these adventures and lower the language barrier to having fun for the guys. Use the girls to pre-party with the guys at the penthouse or mansion they're staying at. This business would have a lot of repeat customers. If you guys are really good and can market it to higher end guys, can even charter a private jet.

Pussy will ALWAYS sell. It's a rock solid concept. Do you guys have any rough estimate on what you'd charge each guy and for what?

Giovonny - regarding p4p, I don't think we want to go in that direction TBH. It doesn't hurt that he owns two clubs, so there are going to be tons of chicks there anyway - and they will be getting VIP treatment at these venues. Lots of social proof so I would find it hard to imagine that they wouldn't get something on their own, whether it's p4p or not. The site is going to be providing other services, though, so we don't want to get mixed up in anything shady.

Big Nilla - you got the right idea I think. We've got insides in all of these high end service oriented areas in Medellin and can make it happen. It's just a matter of execution at this point and really hammering down specifically what we want to offer. We're laying out the packages now.

Btw, the bachelor party thing is only one aspect of this venture.

--

I'm having a hard time imagining a high-roller bachelor party in Medellin without hookers and blow.

I don't share your optimism about the group of guys picking up SNLs from night game cold approaches. Most RVF guys are not getting those - or they come very rarely. You would need to make the effort to put willing targets in front of the guys, and provide incentives to the girls somehow.

Your jefe is probably well connected with the moneyed elite of the city of Medellin due to his businesses. It may be best in the long term to steer clear of any association with "gringos gone wild" tours - Colombian high society types look down on that, and his good name could potentially be tarnished by it.

money talks in Colombia....if he is connected to Luxury then he is established....I just think the more you extend yourself in this country, the more opportunity for bad shit to happen....the rules are different in Colombia......Look at what happened to Aussie Greg and the Mansion...

Quote: (03-05-2013 03:45 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

Is medellin a good place to go for a long weekend? For a bachelors party week etc? Unless you want p4p, scoring locals as has been preached on this forum staying for only a few days, you won't likely get any poon.

P4P may work.

I think it might work if guys living there and well connected in the party scene introduced guys to top quality poon in a party setting.

Besides even 8's in Colombia are nothing to sneeze at.....and much much easier to get a hold of.

Quote: (03-05-2013 10:44 PM)Tully Mars Wrote:  

money talks in Colombia....if he is connected to Luxury then he is established....I just think the more you extend yourself in this country, the more opportunity for bad shit to happen....the rules are different in Colombia......Look at what happened to Aussie Greg and the Mansion...

For those of us out of the loop, what happened to "Aussie Greg and the Mansion"?

Quote: (03-05-2013 10:59 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

For those of us out of the loop, what happened to "Aussie Greg and the Mansion"?

Ran a very popular P4P brothel/tour/condo package type deal geared towards north american sex tourists...got very popular, and was disliked by many locals in Medellin.....he eventually got muscled and robbed....believed to be an inside job by his own security.....I work around some of the elite in Colombia...old money....the security and caution they take is no joke.....I just think the risk is not worth the reward....tons of hot chicas in this country....more than enough for the taking, but as a gringo I wouldn't turn to a flashy lifestyle...only asking for trouble....just my 2 cents..

Quote: (03-05-2013 11:51 PM)Tully Mars Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 10:59 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Ran a very popular P4P brothel/tour/condo package type deal geared towards north american sex tourists...got very popular, and was disliked by many locals in Medellin.....he eventually got muscled and robbed....believed to be an inside job by his own security.....I work around some of the elite in Colombia...old money....the security and caution they take is no joke.....I just think the risk is not worth the reward....tons of hot chicas in this country....more than enough for the taking, but as a gringo I wouldn't turn to a flashy lifestyle...only asking for trouble....just my 2 cents..

Cool. Thanks for the insight.

"Aussie Greg and the Mansion".

Could be a good movie title.

Like, "Smokey and The Bandit".