rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminism

Feminism

Hey guys, I'm writing a paper on Feminism and how it's viewed and I was wondering if I could use of a few of your guys opinions on the matter.

Such as:

Your understanding of what feminism
How feminism affects the world
How feminism affects the way a person treats men/women

And if we cannot do that on this forum could someone suggest articles that have been written by, but not limited to, members of this community.

Such things as maybe Roosh's take on feminism or other popular authors. I'm doing this to get an idea of what our culture thinks feminism is and how we treat people who view it as a good/bad thing. Anything you guys can find or post would greatly help.

Thanks again

Feminism

Why would you ever write an essay on feminism

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Feminism

[Image: troll.gif]

Feminism

Because I go to this College called, Berea. They are all about their liberal views and are HUGE on feminism. We have to take a certain number of "perspectives" to graduate. I thought I found a safe religion one but no, the course is
"Religion 227 Violence Against Women in the Bible"

This course incorporates the texts throughout the Bible that are specifically violent to women.

I wanted to see about more of what your guys honest opinions were, but all I seem to get are responses accusing me of being a troll.

I wanted to represent the opinion of the group I so often agree with rather than being like the fat bitches in the class who complain and say "women are mistreated and have it so hard" when they themselves view things as they have a sense of entitlement. Just give me some link to some articles, forget the opinions then.

Feminism

Here's my advice for all college students in brainwashing classes:

Repackage the professor's bull in your papers/presentations for a B grade.

Add some of the course readings in like salt and pepper for an A.

Don't spend one second more than you need to for the lowest grade you're willing to accept.

Save your effort for Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) classes.

Save time for reading books you want to read. The Great Books, Hayek, Friedman, Roosh.

Never give one penny to your "alma mater".

Work to make knowledge freely available to all. Use this to tear down the university system.