rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chinese game!

Chinese game!

Found this post on a local news site this morning and was kinda surprised kinda not at the 60% figure quoted as having a mistress, seems they been on the red pill way longer then we have in the west

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wor...6590630397

it says of one investigated;

In one case, a provincial official under investigation was discovered to be keeping 47 mistresses - a feat of romantic devotion that theoretically should be light years beyond his meagre civil servant's salary.

now that's a harem and a half and he obviously has some very high level game because there is no other way a man could keep 47 women in check with out it.

anyway just wanted to share as its game related imho.

Chinese game!

The bar has been raised, gentlemen.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Chinese game!

It's very common in China, except the harem is almost always, without exception, built with money instead of game.

Chinese game!

They want me to pay for a digital pass, which I won't do, but even without reading the article, I'd have to agree that homie MUST have super-tight game. He must also be exhausted!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Chinese game!

Yeah, I've never gotten how some ancient king could have 200 wives or whatever. One at a time is enough to exhaust me, and, as they say, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Can you imagine all the drama and cat-fighting that 47 mistresses would generate? Dude's either secretly loaded and paying them handsomely, or has some of the best game known to mankind.

Chinese game!

Full Article below:

China's mistress culture in spotlight

SIXTY per cent of Chinese officials who come under investigation for corruption are also keeping full-time mistresses, according to a study by the Renmin University of China.

It turns out this is bad news for investment bankers and could be even more wrenching for the consumption dynamo that is China's "mistress economy".

Although the Renmin researchers in Beijing admit that their 60 per cent figure should be treated only as a rough estimate, a flurry of sex scandals involving corrupt senior officials does seem to bear out a general equation of power abuse plus structured adultery. In one case, a provincial official under investigation was discovered to be keeping 47 mistresses - a feat of romantic devotion that theoretically should be light years beyond his meagre civil servant's salary.

The fact that a significant proportion of Chinese luxury goods sales derives from men showering trinkets on their mistresses is another reason to wonder where, in the case of officials, the money comes from.

An HSBC research report last year on the luxury goods sector emphasised to investors the considerable velocity and volume of high-end consumption by China's "second wives". It warned that luxury goods sales could suffer if the keeping of mistresses became less common. Chinese society, it added, was already pushing in that direction.

HSBC's report has suddenly risen to prominence because of the subsequent anti-corruption campaign spearheaded by Xi Jinping, the man due to be installed as China's next president in ten days' time. Some think Mr Xi's campaign could take hold, others believe it will quickly fizzle, several suspect it is a distraction from a more pernicious crackdown on free speech. For the moment, though, it doesn't much matter. The anti-corruption dragnet has already ensnared a few high-profile bent officials and the fear of an even heavier crackdown is having a more potent effect.

In a fairly impressive scramble to tone everything down, officials are avoiding many of the usual ostentations they used to get away with. Banqueting has been downsized and everyone is being more cautious about flaunting their £15,000 Patek Philippe watches. Businessmen, too, are holding back on the gifts, booze and other bribes with which they would normally ply their targets.

So a serious question has arisen for officials: given the ease with which my mistress being spotted decked in jewellery and luxury brands could trigger my downfall, is she worth it?

Perhaps more oddly, the same questions are being asked by officials about investment bankers and their fund manager clients. Normally, when brokers are taking clients to China, they like to pepper the visit with meetings with relatively senior officials who can provide fund managers with a warm glow and a feeling that they have glimpsed productively inside the Chinese machine.

As a matter of course, these officials are paid for their time - usually an honorarium of about £500. There is nothing illegal or wrong with that, in reality, except that, as with the mistresses, no Chinese officials are taking any chances at the moment and are turning down the meetings.

THE TIMES

Chinese game!

Quote: (03-04-2013 08:24 PM)loki Wrote:  

Found this post on a local news site this morning and was kinda surprised kinda not at the 60% figure quoted as having a mistress, seems they been on the red pill way longer then we have in the west

I wouldn't group all of the west together. The Anglo-Saxon world seems to be the only major culture where mistresses are uncommon.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?