rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online dating : Begging

I've resorted to begging. Here's the message that I've sent to a couple of females on OKCupid :

I'm so lonely. I beg you to chat with me. Please. I've been a member here for months upon months and hardly anyone talks to me. Take pity on me.

Has anyone else tried it? How did it go?

lim {bang(t)}=0
t->infinte

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote: (03-04-2013 04:42 PM)Johnny1975 Wrote:  

I've resorted to begging. Here's the message that I've sent to a couple of females on OKCupid :

I'm so lonely. I beg you to chat with me. Please. I've been a member here for months upon months and hardly anyone talks to me. Take pity on me.

Bro, I don' want to troll you here, but just make a fake female profile on any of those sites with average to below-average pictures, preferably fatties' pics, and then just read the messages from dudes and learn.

Basically what I'm saying is, stop doing that bro. Don't do anything that could have a negative influence on you at a subconscious level.

Quote: (03-04-2013 04:42 PM)Johnny1975 Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

i tried it. banged a couple dimes using it

[Image: troll-face-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-76.gif]

Dude. Did you read any of the massive 88 page thread on OKC? Online dating can be frustrating and sometimes fruitless, but it is not especially difficult. All you have to do is communicate clearly that you are a real man, and have a good picture or 2. Begging a girl to talk to you is about the most pathetic thing I can think of, and she will think so too. I really hope I got trolled, and that this was a sarcastic post...

I've done it tons! Got laid a lot! Seriously!...This shit is a golden nugget! The only problem is you don't get laid more than once..

SMH Where there's a will there's a way...?

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

This thread is embarrassing.

Jesus...

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Even if joking, I would never resort to begging. I'm all about providing a strong/humorous frame online, like YOU have value. I can't see how begging for mercy fucks would get you anywhere.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Dyin' of thirst

[Image: desert3.jpg]

Quite a mixed response. Some of you are saying that you've done it and it works, and some of you are saying that it doesn't work. Well, if it works for some, that means that it can work, depending on how you do it.

I'm not talking about genuine begging (although to be honest I've tried a lot of other approaches and nothing works so this is just another option), I'm talking about coming across as needy in a comical way.

Trying to convey irony through text is a fool's errand, and I don't see your line working regardless of what kind of profile you have.

I'm trying to get an idea what kind of guy you are. All your posts seem to be about online gaming. Honestly, you're wasting your time if that's all you do. Online game should be a supplement on the base of solid grasp of game fundamentals. You don't learn to interact with women without having one in front of you in person. In other words, you only learn when you score dates online (You know best how often that happens). Not a good way to get good at this.

Tried this earlier today on the hottest girl in my area and I'm currently balls deep inside her while I'm typing this on my phone. Hope this helps.

I had a friend who used to do that shit.

I knew him from my judo club. He was very alpha and women eye fucked him a lot but he didnt have game. He would beg and force girls to give him their numbers and if they wouldnt give him the number, he would beg it till he got the number. One time i invited these two girls to my house and he fucked one of them, dude was SO HAPPY, he was thanking me for that shit like he never fucked a pussy before.

When you are desperate for pussy, your game will be pretty fucked. Fuck begging for pussy, it will never work.

Quote: (03-04-2013 05:24 PM)Ovid Wrote:  

Begging a girl to talk to you is about the most pathetic thing I can think of

Next to online dating in general.

Touché.