rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ha ha feminist mad that feminists are attacking feminist

Top 9 ugliest feminist Jessica Valenti is gravely concerned that feminists are attacking feminist Sheryl Sandberg, whose project was bashed here recently. Dissent will not be tolerated within the ranks.

Quote:Quote:

Critics have also knocked Sandberg for putting the onus on women to lift themselves up, rather than blaming society for being sexist. But in her book, she frequently identifies how internal and external forces keep women from advancing in their careers. She also supports structural change, citing economic inequalities, discrimination, and the lack of paid maternity leave and affordable child care as problems that need to be addressed.

[Image: boring.gif]

Sandberg is providing feminists with an incredible opportunity to add to her ideas about women, work and ambition. Do we really want to discard it in favor of unproductive ideological one-upmanship?

[Image: catlady.gif]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/d...story.html

Reminds me of how feminists attacked our favorite celeb slut Taylor Swift. The biggest attacker of women are not men, it's other women.

Most of the top comments are supportive of Valenti and Sandberg. I also read your comment:

I am a big fan of female empowerment, especially when it comes out of my pocket. I would like to give my tax money for female birth control, single moms, child care, and whatever Sheryl Sandberg and Jessica Valenti think women need. The male gender, who for some reason still exist in the world, have concerns and needs that are inconsequential.

Please tell me what to do in order to make sure all feminists are happy and there is no disagreement within their ranks, because criticism against this Sandberg, a privileged woman who got rich on the backs of great men, is a grave concern to society. I'm sure it will take more sacrifice on my part and my countrymen. This is not a problem because we are ready to do whatever is required to make sure all women who are not our wives, mothers, and daughters, are completely happy and independent and strong.

I am surprised they haven't deleted it yet. I think feminists will never stop crying about "inequality" because their end goal isn't equality of opportunity, it is equality of outcome. And while they are already half-way there, they have to make sure that the perception that society is rigged in the favour of men should not be allowed to die. For this very reason any dissent within the ranks can't be tolerated.

What's interesting is that feminists never say that society puts the individual down. They can't see past themselves to go to the next logical conclusion in their train of thought.

They are solipsists in the ultimate way.

Quote: (03-03-2013 08:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Reminds me of how feminists attacked our favorite celeb slut Taylor Swift. The biggest attacker of women are not men, it's other women.

Women constantly undermine each other in the workplace. The feminist idea of a sisterhood helping each other advance is a complete fantasy. And women are always shocked when forced to deal with the reality; just look at the way articles on the issue always try to rationalise away from the core issue of women having a tendency to undermine and scheme against one another. You even get that vibe from a lot of women's catty comments about Sandberg's project.

a good 40 percent of bullies are women. And at least the male bullies take an egalitarian approach, mowing down men and women pretty much in equal measure. The women appear to prefer their own kind, choosing other women as targets more than 70 percent of the time...

A senior executive said she had “finally broken the glass ceiling” only to have another woman gun for her job by telling management, “I can’t work for her, she’s passive-aggressive.”

The strategy worked: The executive said she soon lost the job to her accuser.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/10/business/10women.html

Workplace bullying is four times more common than sexual harassment and racial discrimination, found the same study. Girls are taught to be critical about each other from adolescence, and it’s particularly vicious among working women; from playing favourites to badmouthing colleagues. Common careers where women face bullying? Law, finance or any other job where “women feel the need to be hyper-aggressive to get ahead in a male-dominated environment,” says Dr. Namie.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/worldviews/2...f-bullies/

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (03-03-2013 08:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

feminists attacked our favorite celeb slut Taylor Swift. The biggest attacker of women are not men, it's other women.

And some how, they will place that blame of woman vs. woman on men...

Just how the patriarchy likes it.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

I know this is not the main issue, but people actually believe women deserve to be paid for taking maternity leave? Three months of getting paid to do nothing?

[Image: facepalm.png]

As long as us men don't take a side, it's all good.

Women often do this - notice how your girl will bitch at you incessantly about any other girl who shows an interest. these feminists are institutionally just like that. They want you to pick a side because whatever side you support, you're supporting the war. Just like arms dealers.