rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice For Tonight

Advice For Tonight

Here's my deal tonight:

I have to be at work at 1pm tomorrow, and I don't want to drink tonight because I've been out every night this week and will drink at work. So, I'm not looking to pull an all-nighter.

The girl I banged on Thurs is inviting me over for some raw sex. In particular she wants me to fuck her sideways. She also has big tits.

But, it is Saturday night, and I feel the urge to seek out new pussy.

What do you guys think I should do.

Advice For Tonight

Quote: (03-02-2013 04:56 PM)soup Wrote:  

Here's my deal tonight:

I have to be at work at 1pm tomorrow, and I don't want to drink tonight because I've been out every night this week and will drink at work. So, I'm not looking to pull an all-nighter.

The girl I banged on Thurs is inviting me over for some raw sex. In particular she wants me to fuck her sideways. She also has big tits.

But, it is Saturday night, and I feel the urge to seek out new pussy.

What do you guys think I should do.

Why not go bang her and then go out afterwards?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Advice For Tonight

If I go over there it's going to be a fuck-fest. What I really want is for to bring a friend in on this.

Advice For Tonight

Big tits and guaranteed sex? Cor, tough one there mate. [Image: wink.gif]

Advice For Tonight

You should give me her number, and you go out to hunt new pussy. I'll take care of her for you.