rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kim Khardashian with red pill advice

Respect to Kim K:

Quote:Quote:

In a preview for an upcoming episode of Kourtney And Kim Take Miami, the 32-year-old can be seen telling her older sister that Scott Disick is going to cheat on her if she doesn’t show him more affection.
The nonchalant reality star only adds insult to injury when she then claims that should this happen, it would be entirely 33-year-old Kourtney’s fault.

The article goes on to note that Scott and Kourtney are not married, but partners. Smart man.

A lot of women aren't honest about this, and you'll rarely hear them counseling other women this way. A woman I banged in Phoenix, and am still friendly with was telling me about one of her sons and his issues with his wife. Their both a mess, but she told me she sat the wife down and told her that she couldn't withhold sex from him and expect him to do this and that for her. That was the first time I had EVER heard a woman say that. She's originally from Mexico, so maybe that's why - she's not American-born. She fucked me right off the bat because she wanted to be in a relationship with me. It didn't work out that way, but she was totally dedicated to my pleasure when we fucked. She sucked my dick WELL. Rode the dick, then I hit missionary and doggie. Whatever I wanted. Chicks just don't seem to understand (or care) that sex is the only thing she can provide that he can't do himself. If you're not fucking him, you're just roommates, and if he's going to have a roommate he's not fucking, he'd rather it be a guy.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-02-2013 04:29 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Chicks just don't seem to understand (or care) that sex is the only thing she can provide that he can't do himself. If you're not fucking him, you're just roommates, and if he's going to have a roommate he's not fucking, he'd rather it be a guy.

A lot of blue pill guys are also unwilling to acknowledge this, so it's a point that's worth highlighting.

Even the "companionship" that women provide is often boring at best or straight up annoying.

It also illustrates how women largely see men as sperm donors. She got the kids she wanted, so he's just an annoyance or a chore now. She showed him enough attention/affection to get what she wanted, and now he's just supposed to hang around to fix and buy her shit. Of course your kids should be a priority, but he's also their parent. I'm sure HE likes being with his kids too, but you have to carve out that one-on-one time. There can't be any excuses about being tired, etc. Shit, you can drop the kids off at your moms for a night or two now and then.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-02-2013 04:33 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Chicks just don't seem to understand (or care) that sex is the only thing she can provide that he can't do himself. If you're not fucking him, you're just roommates, and if he's going to have a roommate he's not fucking, he'd rather it be a guy.

A lot of blue pill guys are also unwilling to acknowledge this, so it's a point that's worth highlighting.

Even the "companionship" that women provide is often boring at best or straight up annoying.

It's weird b/c blue pill guys somehow interpret a woman spending time with him and letting him be her 'companion' (dogs are 'companions', go figure) as some sort of sexual validation or proof of worth. The only way that a woman can demonstrate her high valuation of a man is through fucking him, not by allowing him to come with her on trips to IKEA.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (03-02-2013 04:36 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

It also illustrates how women largely see men as sperm donors. She got the kids she wanted, so he's just an annoyance or a chore now. She showed him enough attention/affection to get what she wanted, and now he's just supposed to hang around to fix and buy her shit. Of course your kids should be a priority, but he's also their parent. I'm sure HE likes being with his kids too, but you have to carve out that one-on-one time. There can't be any excuses about being tired, etc. Shit, you can drop the kids off at your moms for a night or two now and then.

But in their case they are freaking rich right?they must have an army of childminders,nannies,or whatever people use to take a break from their brats

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Quote: (03-02-2013 03:49 PM)TheRookie Wrote:  

Respect to Kim K:

Quote:Quote:

In a preview for an upcoming episode of Kourtney And Kim Take Miami, the 32-year-old can be seen telling her older sister that Scott Disick is going to cheat on her if she doesn’t show him more affection.
The nonchalant reality star only adds insult to injury when she then claims that should this happen, it would be entirely 33-year-old Kourtney’s fault.

The article goes on to note that Scott and Kourtney are not married, but partners. Smart man.

I never understood this shit. I've met far too many dudes who treat having sex with their girlfriend like it's their first time getting laid. If my girl didn't give me consistent sex I'd lose my shit and leave her ass, and to be fair, she's usually the one who initiates with me.

I think a golden rule is to treat her having a pussy like it isn't shit, and keep your dick sparse from her at first, and then when she's tried to have sex enough proceed to fuck her like it's your last and only time ever, and repeat these steps until she wakes you up with blow jobs.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Quote: (03-02-2013 05:04 PM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

I never understood this shit. I've met far too many dudes who treat having sex with their girlfriend like it's their first time getting laid. If my girl didn't give me consistent sex I'd lose my shit and leave her ass, and to be fair, she's usually the one who initiates with me.

I think a golden rule is to treat her having a pussy like it isn't shit, and keep your dick sparse from her at first, and then when she's tried to have sex enough proceed to fuck her like it's your last and only time ever, and repeat these steps until she wakes you up with blow jobs.

This is truth. My method is slightly different. When a girl I've been seeing walks into my apartment I put caveman game on her and start going at it. Works almost every time. If she really, really rebuffs my advances and doesn't want it, I just go cold immediately and start doing what it is I want to do - whether it is cooking dinner, browsing the internet, or throwing a basketball game on TV.

I've never understood why anyone would keep a woman around who isn't interested in regular sex, especially if you aren't old. It shows a lack of affection, selfishness and general frigidness. And in a situation like this, where he stays with her because he has kids, he should just think of her as his baby factory and feel free to pursue other women.

Quote: (03-02-2013 06:26 PM)Lemmo Wrote:  

I've never understood why anyone would keep a woman around who isn't interested in regular sex, especially if you aren't old. It shows a lack of affection, selfishness and general frigidness. And in a situation like this, where he stays with her because he has kids, he should just think of her as his baby factory and feel free to pursue other women.

And if she objects, he should lay it out to her exactly like this. Chicks need to understand that affection/sex is part of the deal, and it's non-negotiable. If she really doesn't have those kinds of feelings towards you anymore, then a different conversation needs to be had.

Quote: (03-02-2013 06:44 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2013 06:26 PM)Lemmo Wrote:  

And if she objects, he should lay it out to her exactly like this. Chicks need to understand that affection/sex is part of the deal, and it's non-negotiable. If she really doesn't have those kinds of feelings towards you anymore, then a different conversation needs to be had.

This is one of the most fundamental problems with marriage. If she doesn't hold up her end of the bargain, not only is she not held accountable, but you have to pay a hefty exit fee. If a business partner asked you to sign a contract like this, you'd feel like he's playing you for a chump. Yet somehow, for marriage, it's 'honorable'.
[Image: kermit.gif]

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

A lot of women aren't honest about this, and you'll rarely hear them counseling other women this way. A woman I banged in Phoenix, and am still friendly with was telling me about one of her sons and his issues with his wife. Their both a mess, but she told me she sat the wife down and told her that she couldn't withhold sex from him and expect him to do this and that for her. That was the first time I had EVER heard a woman say that. She's originally from Mexico, so maybe that's why - she's not American-born. She fucked me right off the bat because she wanted to be in a relationship with me. It didn't work out that way, but she was totally dedicated to my pleasure when we fucked. She sucked my dick WELL. Rode the dick, then I hit missionary and doggie. Whatever I wanted. Chicks just don't seem to understand (or care) that sex is the only thing she can provide that he can't do himself. If you're not fucking him, you're just roommates, and if he's going to have a roommate he's not fucking, he'd rather it be a guy.

This the way of the Latin woman my friend.

It's so refreshing as a Western man to experience these things, a woman who wants to exist for your pleasure and your pleasure alone.

Me and my buddy were in Colombia, and I was seeing a chick, and she told me she would do for me whatever I liked in the bedroom as long as it was pleasurable for me. My buddy (from LA) was taken aback, we just don't experience these things in our culture.

Quote: (03-02-2013 07:30 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

This the way of the Latin woman my friend.

It's so refreshing as a Western man to experience these things, a woman who wants to exist for your pleasure and your pleasure alone.

Me and my buddy were in Colombia, and I was seeing a chick, and she told me she would do for me whatever I liked in the bedroom as long as it was pleasurable for me. My buddy (from LA) was taken aback, we just don't experience these things in our culture.

I understand your buddy's shock. American men are conditioned to NOT expect that kind of treatment from women. We're conditioned to women rationing sex to us, and what we get won't necessarily be what WE want. She'll have all of these "boundaries" regarding what she'll do in the bedroom. You have to go to your slutty side-piece if you want something beyond basic. And if tell an American woman how Latinas outside the US treat their men sexually, they'll see them as being abused...HA HA!

I can't recall too many guys here in the US telling me stories about getting woken up with a blowjob, or waking up to the smell of breakfast cooking, her feeding you, then fucking you again.