rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuck Jezebel. "Fuck your boyfriend in the ass to keep him toughtful"

http://jezebel.com/5987888/if-you-want-a...egging-him

In a few years, when men become extinct and womynsaurs roam over the earth, we will cry over the ashes of civilization and regret that we ever stood on the sidelines while war raged on.

I am now injecting myself with red pill medicine everyday.

Taking a dildo up the ass from your girlfriend. Is this beta?

Quote: (03-02-2013 12:25 AM)JayRock604 Wrote:  

Taking a dildo up the ass from your girlfriend. Is this beta?

yes

I think I'll try to shame my GF into a video-taped bukkake gang-bang with some of these Jezebel-style arguments. Heck, it's the only way to demonstrate how comfortable she is with her sexuality!

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I saw this on an episode of HBO's "Real Sex." They had an anal play workshop, and chicks were doing their boyfriends with strap-ons. Dudes were face down, ass up, taking it like BITCHES. It was truly a sad moment for me. I love how they use that reverse psychology, by claiming that men that refuse to take it up the ass are somehow insecure with their masculinity. I'll just go on ahead and be insecure. Nobody is runnin' up in me with anything.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

And the requisite pic of the author (the guy):

[Image: schwyzer.jpg]

That animal looks a hell of a lot like a chinchilla. Something tells me that a strapon is not the only thing that's been up this dude's ass. [Image: shudder.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Haha, he received the Richard Gere treatment.

I am assuming that the one with the beard is the guy.

Quote:Quote:

Hugo, Eira, and Matilde Schwyzer

Every man that:

a) has a pet other than a dog, snake, hawk or some other cool shit.

b) refers to said pet as a "son" or "baby"

c) to the point of giving the pet his last name

should have his balls cut off.

There are men in India with no balls, there shouldnt be men in America that have balls and waste them

If You Want a More Thoughtful Boyfriend, Try Pegging Him
by Hugo Schwyzer

[Image: dLwB1.gif]

Want to make straight men better in bed — and better feminist allies? The path may be simple: fuck them up the ass. According to one brand new book, the path to making men more compassionate, appreciative and playful may be straight through their butts.

[Image: dMSyC.gif]

In The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure: Erotic Exploration for Men and Their Partners, Charlie Glickman and Aislinn Emirzian make the case that straight "men who get into anal penetration are among the most secure in their masculinity: because they've examined themselves, faced their fears."

[Image: shFP5mb.gif]

In a deeply misogynistic culture, there are few greater fears with which men are raised than the fear of being labeled as someone who acts like a woman, allowing himself to be penetrated. There's a reason why insults like "pussy" and "cunt," when thrown at men, are so much more inflammatory than "dick" or "prick." Reducing a man to what he already possesses is mildly insulting at best. Calling him a female body part that men penetrate with their penises: fighting words. (Never mind that many women never have heterosexual vaginal or anal intercourse; our cultural myths suggest that all do, or at least should.) In his Myth of the Modern Homosexual, historian and cultural theorist Rictor Norton explains that the term "asshole" developed as a homophobic (and thus woman-hating) slur; while women and men both have rectums, a man who is anally penetrated has lost his manhood, and thus become feminized. Norton implies that this is why we don't often call women assholes: the word has no particular power to wound someone who isn't anxious about preserving masculine status.

[Image: xJGmWOf.gif]

Glickman and Emirzian acknowledge that this myth is persistent: "The idea that penetration is an act of dominance is almost certainly tied in to sexism and the notion that the woman's role is inferior. Plenty of men have absorbed these ideas at a subconscious level. Even if a man doesn't think it is an act of dominance when he penetrates his (male or female) partner, he may still hesitate to switch roles because he is afraid that it will mean losing his masculinity if he takes a turn catching instead of pitching." Women absorb these ideas as well. "Quite a few women discover that they've absorbed judgments about how men, especially their partners, should behave," the authors point out. In other words, your guy may want you to do him in the ass — but you may have to contend with your own doubts. Does it mean he's secretly gay? Or worse: can I still be attracted to him — or respect his masculinity — after I've pegged him?

[Image: niW4j.gif]

As real as these anxieties and stereotypes are, they're eroding fast – "more and more male–female pairs are discovering prostate play and having a grand time doing it," Glickman and Emirzian write.

[Image: y0UhN.gif]

The payoff for clearing those hurdles, Glickman says, is nothing less than the radical transformation of heterosexual sex. In 2011, Glickman wrote a column entitled "How Pegging Can Save the World," arguing that no other erotic experience a man can undergo can create greater empathy with women than being penetrated by his partner.

[Image: Zd7uH.gif]

For women, Glickman and Emirzian write, the experience of pegging a man can be equally revelatory, suggesting that "many women who use strap-on dildos discover how much work, responsibility, and (sometimes) power can be part of fucking someone." It's intellectually reckless to impose political meanings onto private acts, but it seems telling that in an "End of Men" era where exhausted and stressed-out women already are shouldering so much more "work" and "responsibility" than ever before, those burdens are extended — in a novel way — to the bedroom as well.

[Image: bWTnq.gif]

That's just not true, Glickman and Emirzian insist, and the sooner men get over their anxiety and guilt, the more fun they and their partners will have. And maybe, just maybe, we can peg our way right out of sexism itself.

[Image: z9T62.gif]

In this we witness the culmination of a new form of what I like to call straight shaming.
It is not enough now to merely be a heterosexual and tolerate those who have different orientations. Now, to truly combat misogyny, one must be fully open to participating in homosexual acts.

If you aren't comfortable taking it up the ass as a male, then you're a) promoting the perpetuation of a misogynistic culture, b) showing that you're not comfortable in your sexuality and c) promoting homophobia (which is now, apparently, also woman-hate).

In other words, any male who is not open to participating in a homosexual act is now presumed to be insecure and, therefore, secretly gay/bi. Males who are open to the act are tolerant and worthy, combating sexism/misogyny, and openly performing homosexual acts. The homosexuals, of course, are still as they always were.

Where does this logic leave us, then?

EVERY MAN IS QUEER.

The goal is not just to promote the tolerance of homosexuality, but to promote the dominance of homosexuality. That is, to make homosexuality and openness to engaging in it the only acceptable way forward.

There lies your end game.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Yeah, I saw this earlier. This is what happens when stupid people believe gender is completely socially constructed. They think that masculinity can be unraveled and deconstructed into some sort of gender-neutral ideal where men like taking it up the ass by their girlfriends. Then they say any man who doesn't find this appealing is insecure cause he hasn't examined his manhood. They deny any innate biological characteristics as socially constructed. It truly demonstrates a remarkable level of mental retardation.

This mental retardation isn't scrutinized by these people often enough, so it eventually becomes a dysfunctional contradiction. If gender is a social construct that can be re engineered, then that would imply homosexuality is a choice, yet most feminists deny it's a choice and don't see why they're stupid. Hamster logic.

[Image: 390e790dd671ebf14bf586d475ef6c78.png]

Is this article one subtle way of saying he likes it in the ass?! [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (03-02-2013 02:25 AM)Titan Wrote:  

Is this article one subtle way of saying he likes it in the ass?! [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

There's nothing subtle about it.

If my model of justice were inflicted upon this world, manginas like these would be beaten to a bloody pulp with a bunch of rubber dicks. Of course, I'm sure that would just satisfy yet another sick fuck fantasy of his.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

What's hilarious is that the only guys who would ever go along with something like pegging are already the most thoughtful, amiable, non-misogynistic, women-rights-supporting males around.

In essence, feminism works on finding guys already supporting it and then rapes them (literally) and humiliates them in every way possible.

Similar to that woman who made her Beta husband run around in heels with a "Real men don't rape" sign.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

... This sounds like some old radical feminist bullshit but spoken by a man...I mean mangina.

Animal cruelty is not cool.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=OM9lpP51L...M9lpP51LPw

Balls,

How do I post videos?

I have to admit- I've had girls lick my asshole before and it felt good. But, the idea of taking a dildo in the ass is crazy. Even more so because it's just to supplicate her need to feel dominant. You might as well be a gay man.

Quote: (03-02-2013 05:10 AM)soup Wrote:  

I have to admit- I've had girls lick my asshole before and it felt good. But, the idea of taking a dildo in the ass is crazy. Even more so because it's just to supplicate her need to feel dominant. You might as well be a gay man.

Rimjobs are great, they give you pleasure and degrade the woman at the same time. Win-win.

Quote: (03-02-2013 03:50 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

What's hilarious is that the only guys who would ever go along with something like pegging are already the most thoughtful, amiable, non-misogynistic, women-rights-supporting males around.

In essence, feminism works on finding guys already supporting it and then rapes them (literally) and humiliates them in every way possible.

Similar to that woman who made her Beta husband run around in heels with a "Real men don't rape" sign.

this. humiliating the only "men" who support them. honestly, the whole thing is laughable. so hugo schwyzer takes it in the ass and to prove to his inner dialogue that its not he who is weird but everyone else, he thinks all men out there should do it too! what an asshole.

this comment on jezebel was pretty funny though:

"Wait ... we're now calling male ass play "pegging"?!? What sort of soft, non-assertive, wussification of sexual gratification is this?!?

Back in my day, pegging involved a one-legged woman jamming you up the ass with her stump while she was dressed as a pirate. That's pegging.

My female partner sticking something up my ass in order to help me get my rocks off? That's just called Tuesday at my house. Or at least I wish it was..."

Jezebel is a joke. They all work for A MAN. If they are such awesome independent strong creative women, how come they haven't started their own empire? Maybe because their "skills" amount to writing the exact same snarky, holier-than-thou, self-important, and banal observations over and over again. The contributors are straight up LOSERS. Look at their resumes and see what they've done.

There is more posturing on that site than in a twister-themed photo shoot. Fuck them.

Apparently, if you don't like it up the ass, you're insecure in your masculinity. If you do like it up the ass, you've got a good chance at being secretly gay.

Thanks for letting me know, Jezebel, that every man out there has a complex of some kind.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote: (03-02-2013 09:32 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Jezebel is a joke. They all work for A MAN. If they are such awesome independent strong creative women, how come they haven't started their own empire? Maybe because their "skills" amount to writing the exact same snarky, holier-than-thou, self-important, and banal observations over and over again. The contributors are straight up LOSERS. Look at their resumes and see what they've done.

There is more posturing on that site than in a twister-themed photo shoot. Fuck them.

You are correct. The women and me... (I can't bring myself to call them men) who write for Jezebel have no interest in the business of journalism. They have no desire to build anything of substance, anything that creates value, creates jobs, has tangible public benefits. Jezebel writers want attention. They want a platform from which to spew their idiotic beliefs. They want to put on the guise of serious journalists and scholars, but they don't want to do the hard work.

They are professional trolls. And for right now, trolling creates page views, which created as revenue for the dude who runs Gawker. This won't last forever, though.

So Hugo Schwyzer is not a secret player. He is married to a underage boy with giant nostrils and giant rat. One of the two shoves cock up his ass from time to time.

[Image: smh_posse.gif]

Whenever Schwyzer writes something.