rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2014 World Cup in Brazil to have special seats for obese people
014 World Cup in Brazil to have special seats for obese people
As Brazil battles setbacks on the way to completing the 2014 World Cup stadiums that will be used in this summer's Confederations Cup, one of the certainties is that there will special seats reserved for obese fans.

A report in The Sun claims that the seats for obese people will be twice as wide as standard seats and reinforced to support a person who weighs up to 560 lbs. But the style of seats pictured in their story were torn up from the Castelao -- the first of Brazil's World Cup stadiums to have its renovations completed. NBC Sports' Rick Chandler did some investigating though, and it turns out that some form of seats reserved for obese people are an actual thing.

[Image: 158198901.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

The twelve 2014 World Cup Arenas are designed to offer the highest comfort and convenience to supporters. Accessibility is an important item for inclusion, also a requirement by the Brazilian government and FIFA. The Castelão in Fortaleza is an example of how football may bring about this type of legacy in the country. From the total of 63,903 seats, 1,675 are reserved for obese people, or people with disabilities.

This number corresponds to 2.4% of the stadium's capacity, which is more than the minimum requirement of 1% anticipated by the World Cup General Bill and administrative rule No 205 of the Ministry of Sport, that regulates the issue. At the Castelão, 335 seats are reserved for wheel chair users, 1,220 for people with reduced mobility and 120 for obese people. The seats are spread throughout the lower ring and cater for views from all angles of the pitch.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dir...--sow.html
[Image: facepalm.png]

Sick of these fatties, and well meaning people giving in to them. I want the fatties to be stuck at home in misery, not enjoying a great spectacle.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
WTF? What are you doing my beloved Brasil? You're going fast down the hole too! First free English lessons to prostis and now special seats for fat people? what next? A female only section?

Wake up Brasil and Brasilian guys!!!! Stop this madness!!!
Double the size ... double the price.

You want to take up more space then pay that fee. Let's see how many fatties cry for inclusion once they have to foot their own bill.
this seems more like a benefit to regular sized people who will be able to avoid the fat from the obese person sitting next to them pouring over into their own seat. i think only having 2.4% of the seats built for fatties is too low. even though obesity isnt as bad in brazil as the anglosphere, many of the people going to the world cup are rich (often fat) foreigners from the anglosphere.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste
Never stadiums that are being built here in the US are also doing this. Citifield, that replaced Shea Stadium here in NYC has fewer seats, but the seats are larger, and the aisles and the areas in front of the seats are all wider, to accommodate bigger people. It allows you to slide in and out of the rows without everyone having to get up to let you past. Most new facilities have factored in this new reality.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
A fatties only section would fix some of the problem but I dont that will ever become a reality. Every day the 2014 World Cup comes closer I cringe with the thought of all the migrating whales that are going to be present at that stadium. I can almost see and smell the cachaca now....
I've been living between Bahia/Minas Gerais for 2 months now and i don't see many land whales around

"Go be fat on someone else's time."
Brazil is becoming a vagina, as has already been pointed out. Why is anyone surprised by this?
I love this forum - I've never been an atmosphere where other people hated fat people as much as I do. you guys are great
Yes, I definitely hate fat chicks. I don't care about fat men since I don't fuck men.
"A report in the Sun"

That's where I stopped reading. If you believe anything that comes out of that scum infested piece of shit then there's no helping you.
Matt, where are you exactly?
Yes, man...Latin America is getting hit hard by obesity. Been coming to Colombia since 2007 and seeing the changes here too, though i think Brazil, certain parts anyway, is taking it hard....so depressing.
Quote: (03-01-2013 07:54 PM)esperar Wrote:  

London mate, got some family in Liverpool which is why I hate the Sun.
Quote: (03-01-2013 07:43 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

I love this forum - I've never been an atmosphere where other people hated fat people as much as I do. you guys are great

Echo's my thoughts perfectly.

[Image: grouphug.gif]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
Is it fast food restaurants popping up in other countries or what's causing obesity to rise everywhere?
Quote: (03-01-2013 08:10 PM)MattC Wrote:  

I thought there was a Liverpool connection somewhere.
Quote: (03-02-2013 06:29 AM)esperar Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2013 08:10 PM)MattC Wrote:  

I thought there was a Liverpool connection somewhere.

Even so, the paper shouldn't even be used to wipe your ass with.