rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

facial hair? mustache you a question....

I have been rocking a mustache for a while. mild handlebar style. bros are always digging it, not sure if it helps or hurts with girls. I tend to think that attitude and charisma wins the chick, but wonder if some girls are turned off by mustaches..but some chicks dig it, others dont care....2 cents?

Depends on the girl. I've heard a few women say they hate facial hair, but I've also had plenty of women who have told me that they love my goatee (and I've had one for years). I like having a goatee which is what matters to me in the long-run.

Bottom line: If you sport the mustache, do it with total confidence.

Saw a dude sporting a moustache exactly like this. The vibe I got was... try-hard. As if he felt he'd be worthless without some look gimmick going on for him.

[Image: movember_1-jpg-300x196.jpg]

Like Roosh said, a real man should never take a razor to his face:

[Image: Duck%20Dynasty%20%20560%20.jpg]

I personally prefer a 2 day shadow. I could never pull the mustache, but I think on most guys it screams hipster.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

You should go with what you think looks good on you. Women may have a particular preference, but it may not be a deal-breaker for her. Every now and then you may want to experiment with a different look to change things up. I've had a mustache most of my life - I've maybe shaved it off a handful of times, just for kicks. I think I look strange without it, because I'm so used to something occupying that space between my nose and upper lip. For years I went with the mustache/goatee combo. In college I had a full beard. For many years now I've gone with the mustache and otherwise clean-shaven. My chin is almost completely gray now, and I've grown out the gray goatee a couple of times. Honestly, I'd like to go somewhere and sit on a beach for months and not shave, just to see what it would look like.

If you can grow a mustache long enough to twist into a handlebar, go for it. It's definitely not common, and who knows what kind of female attention it might draw. It's worth it just to see what happens when you go out...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Following hair fads is for wannabes and try-hards.

[Image: boring.gif]

It really depends on whether or not you rock it well. Not necessarily about how it looks (unless you have a pre-pubescent Michael Cera stache like I rocked when I studied abroad) but if you're confident and it meshes well with your personality

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rock it. If you like it, girls will like it.

If you wear facial hair "because chicks dig it" you are not getting any anyways.