rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learn to Dump 8+'s Without Reason

Today something came over me: I have NOT had enough time for myself. Me time. Time to focus on what I want. I've fucked 5 different girls out of the last 7 days/nights. That's great but somebody has to go...

Earlier tonight I left one of my harem girls, a blonde model nobody on this board would kick out of bed. While driving through the curves that Beverly Glen road presents, I realized I'm cutting this 23yo off. Did she do anything wrong? No. Did she throw a tantrum or become annoying? No.

I'm just done. Earlier today I had another pipelined solid 8.5 black tall model like girl texting me asking me to hang out. I deleted her number. Didn't say anything to her, just dropped.

It may seem counter productive to do this gents but the feeling of having ABUNDANCE and knowing there's another one around the corner helps. The blonde I'm tired of fucking. She's good but I'm bored. The black girl pursues me to the point where it annoys me.

Cutting off HOT girls sometimes in life, will give you extreme confidence.

I left the blonde's house her lying in bed with a content smile on her face, her eyes droopy from having her pussy drained, with a peck on the mouth and walked out never to return.

Dinner solo tonight at a restaurant of my choice without having to entertain felt good. Maybe it's time for me to trim the bench a little more...

Some of you players will get what I'm saying and some will not. I LOVE pussy and the chase and that will never end, but sometimes you have to cut em off. Granted I wouldn't be writing this post if I didn't have dates lined up, for Wednesday and Thursday nights lol...

Quote: (02-27-2013 02:46 AM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Today something came over me: I have NOT had enough time for myself. Me time. Time to focus on what I want.
I always feel this way. Truth.

The truth Steve, you be dropping some good stuff lately.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I get it, but your approach to the whole thing is wrong. "need to entertain", "time for myself" are indicators of pedestaling. All the time you have is your time, all the entertainment is solely for you. Girls are just a collateral beings that are sucked into your world. Sure, you have to do something that she wants from time to time, depending on how good she treats you, but most of the things you do are supposed to be about you.

Also, try to reduce the "numbering". An 8+ is supposed to be a regular girl for you, anything less than 7 isn't supposed to be on your boner radar. It'll help you raise your standards for normal.

Quote: (02-27-2013 06:02 AM)funkyzeit Wrote:  

Also, try to reduce the "numbering". An 8+ is supposed to be a regular girl for you, anything less than 7 isn't supposed to be on your boner radar. It'll help you raise your standards for normal.

I can't stand "numbering".

My mind doesn't work that way.

I rate girls in two ways:

Yes

No

Oh my God how can you just dump a beautiful girl that is a model and is really pretty that is perfect wife material she is gorgeous are you fucking stupid you idiot she is amazing!!!!

Good stuff, mate. I totally get the "me time" bit as well. It really makes you appreciate some of the stuff you have to keep yourself entertained when you've spent all week with girls. A couple hours of video games, a film or some TV to catch up on, spend some time online. Those moments of calm amidst seeing lots of girls is fucking boss.

ah, rub it in why don't ya

It's all about freedom and options.

I'd be curious to know what you do during a dry spell (if you get them).

Today something came over me: I have NOT had enough time for myself. Me time.

The important thing you have to do with "Me Time" is do what you enjoy.

In my case, that means swooping more girls.

If this is the level of abundance you have, then the only logical extension is to drop the girls you value fucking less than spending some "me" time.

Even for a rookie like me it's pretty hard to choose between a Day 2+ with a mediocre girl and the thrill of going out.

Give up the good to get the great. I like your style.

Yeah, I've been dumping a lot of models lately as well. Great thread.

Man, just yesterday I was hangin at the mall, and wouldn't you know it I was standing in line at Chic-Fil-A and Miranda Kerr was in line too! So I chatted her up about what the best chicken sandwich was. By the time we got to the register, I had her keeling over in laughter and she was begging me to take down her number because she said she and Orlando Bloom were going through some rough times.

I didn't want to feel like an asshole and NOT take her number, so I had her put it in my phone. But really, in hindsight I should have given her a fake number. Unfortunately, she then texted me right then & there from my phone so she had my number too. Not even an hour later she's sending me flirty text messages and she obviously wanted to meet up for a bang.

But you know what? I couldn't be bothered. I laughed inwardly as this hottie supermodel kept chasing me because I knew that my "me time" in which I wanted to finish reading "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" on the tiolet was infintely superior to even knowing that bimbo.

Quote: (02-27-2013 01:16 PM)guerrilla Wrote:  

Man, just yesterday I was hangin at the mall, and wouldn't you know it I was standing in line at Chic-Fil-A and Miranda Kerr was in line too! So I chatted her up about what the best chicken sandwich was. By the time we got to the register, I had her keeling over in laughter and she was begging me to take down her number because she said she and Orlando Bloom were going through some rough times.

I didn't want to feel like an asshole and NOT take her number, so I had her put it in my phone. But really, in hindsight I should have given her a fake number. Unfortunately, she then texted me right then & there from my phone so she had my number too. Not even an hour later she's sending me flirty text messages and she obviously wanted to meet up for a bang.

But you know what? I couldn't be bothered. I laughed inwardly as this hottie supermodel kept chasing me because I knew that my "me time" in which I wanted to finish reading "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" on the tiolet was infintely superior to even knowing that bimbo.

Miranda is on my 'To Fuck List' when they get divorced because they will; it's Hollywood. But there is a helluva difference between some blonde model in Hollywood and a Victoria Secret model lol.

Eventually you'd get tired of nailing Miranda too.

Quote: (02-27-2013 09:47 AM)reino341 Wrote:  

If this is the level of abundance you have, then the only logical extension is to drop the girls you value fucking less than spending some "me" time.

Even for a rookie like me it's pretty hard to choose between a Day 2+ with a mediocre girl and the thrill of going out.

Exactly. I like the thrill of the chase more than consistently nailing the same girls.

Quote: (02-27-2013 09:33 AM)soup Wrote:  

It's all about freedom and options.

I'd be curious to know what you do during a dry spell (if you get them).

I get em but working in nightlife helps with keeping them minimum. After the breakup in November it took a couple weeks to start momentum and now it's like I've hit that zone that I was in BEFORE I got with my ex.

I get it, but your approach to the whole thing is wrong. "need to entertain", "time for myself" are indicators of pedestaling. All the time you have is your time, all the entertainment is solely for you. Girls are just a collateral beings that are sucked into your world. Sure, you have to do something that she wants from time to time, depending on how good she treats you, but most of the things you do are supposed to be about you.

Good points

Quote: (02-27-2013 04:56 AM)poutsara Wrote:  

Today something came over me: I have NOT had enough time for myself. Me time. Time to focus on what I want.
I always feel this way. Truth.

Quote:Quote:

Earlier tonight I left one of my harem girls, a blonde model nobody on this board would kick out of bed. While driving through the curves that Beverly Glen road presents, I realized I'm cutting this 23yo off. Did she do anything wrong? No. Did she throw a tantrum or become annoying? No.
Send her to the westside. I'll handle her and I"m free tomorrow night.

Shoot me a PM I have no problem handing her off.

Quote: (02-27-2013 09:37 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Likewise BUT I should have clarified. My harem is taking up too much of my time away from NEW girls. I would rather hit it and quit it then continue to maintain.

Saturday's girl was fresh and new and that was cool. Fucking the regulars is getting old.

It's all about the chase for me, the sex is the bonus.

Quote: (02-27-2013 01:30 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Likewise BUT I should have clarified. My harem is taking up too much of my time away from NEW girls. I would rather hit it and quit it then continue to maintain.

Saturday's girl was fresh and new and that was cool. Fucking the regulars is getting old.

Yeah, I think the key is to be in a heavily touristic area, more touristic than LA in general.

The last three girls I have swooped have all been tourists that left after a day or so of me swooping. (And another was a Chilanga from Mexico City that lived here but moved 2 days later back to DF.)

Clean slate.

And the beauty of it is I am building an International Harem by staying at home.

International Harems are really The Highest Level of The Game.

I need to do a post on that soon.

Oh dude, some lemme tell you about last weekend.

I'm hanging with my boy, he's a good friend but he's more blue-pill than red-pill for the most part. We decide to go to the nice sunny california beach.

So my boy's in the water doing some surfin but I decide to just, you know, catch some rays on the beach. I don't want to get skin cancer so I apply a light SPF15 suntan lotion all over. I'm just minding my own business, you know, but there's a couple 19 or 20 year old girls a few feet away and I see them watching me.

I'll say this of these two birds: they both really had that bleach blonde, fake boob, nicely-tanned California thing going on. I think if I were any other guy I'd easily rate then an 8 or 9. But me, unless I can flip open the pages of US Weekly or People and recognize the bimbo from those mags, they just don't do anything for me.

Anyway, the taller one offers to help me rub suntan lotion all over my back, saying, "it looks like you're having a tough time getting that part of you're back. Let me help. Plus I'm a massage therapist and really good at rubbing things."

I shrug and let her apply the lotion to my back. I really didn't want to let her cuz, you know, I didn't recognize her face from People or US Weekly, but I let her massage the lotion into my back as a matter of practicality: my arms just aren't long enough to reach all the way back there!

She kept trying to flirt with me and trying to engage me in conversation while rubbing the back. I, however, really wanted some "me time" so I could check out what's new on the RVF forum on my smartphone. I mean, MAYBE if she was in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition I would have talked to her and answered her questions, but this time...I'm sorry but I just couldn't be bothered.

Later on, my friend comes back from the surf and asks, "who was that hot chick giving you a back rub?!!!? Nice job man!!!"

I look at him, and frowning I say, "She was a distraction. I was glad when she finished."

Quote: (02-27-2013 09:05 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I can't stand "numbering".

My mind doesn't work that way.

I rate girls in two ways:

Yes

No

Its funny how i used to think the same way (either yes or no).

This forum gave me the ''numbering'' criteria. Every time i am dealing with a girl now, i want to ''number'' her. Its actually an interesting way to judge your game. I strongly recommend the ''numbering'' criteria.

Quote: (02-27-2013 01:47 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2013 01:30 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Yeah, I think the key is to be in a heavily touristic area, more touristic than LA in general.

The last three girls I have swooped have all been tourists that left after a day or so of me swooping. (And another was a Chilanga from Mexico City that lived here but moved 2 days later back to DF.)

Clean slate.

And the beauty of it is I am building an International Harem by staying at home.

International Harems are really The Highest Level of The Game.

I need to do a post on that soon.

Golden. Yes, you do.

What you describe is what I am aiming for.

Despite that, I still love taking some me time. I'm not at the level where I have a consistent girl yet, but it is good to take some time in between going out and meeting new girls to just catch up on some reading, video game, or watch a movie I haven't had the time to get to.

I think it's safe to say the vast majority of guys on here would love to have your problems [Image: biggrin.gif]