rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone in Rio want to Meet?

I'm living in Rio now, hopefully for a while. If anyone wants to meet for a beer, etc., let me know. I'm interested in picking up girls, sure, but I'm also just bored and would like to meet people from Roosh...

I've lived in Brazil before and speak Portuguese, so if you're new I can give recommendations, etc.

I like Roosh and Heartiste, despise feminism, but unlike most posters here, I am fascist and believe in military rule. I am also a racist and so on and so forth, although not when it comes to people I know personally, and definitely not when it comes to sex and romance (otherwise, why be in Brazil...). I'm only saying that because I'm tired of feigned outrage or surprise when I say racist things or make off-color jokes. It's partly for this reason I'm putting up this ad, I'm so tired of talking to the tourists and expats here with their SWPL nonsense...which is also shared by much of the Brazilian upper middle class now...

Brazil is a good country, but unfortunately turning into crap lately...the obesity problem is hitting the people hard and they are wasting their natural beauty...

Hey BAP, i will be in Rio from the 28th February to 10th of March. In what neighboorhood are you? Sasha_Pua i also in Rio IIRC.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

I'm living in Flamengo but often go to Ipanema, and sometimes Lapa. Write me PM or I write you and let's talk that way then.