rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Effects of Emasculation

A series that I found on YouTube.

Part 1

Part 2

Team Nachos

Huge ass free e-book from the video maker's site: http://manhood101.com/principles101.pdf

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

VERY DIFFICULT TO WATCH

10 mins in on the first video and I'm fucking about to explode with rage. Seeing those mangina white fucking knights attack that guy for defending himself. I'd pay a lot of money to watch Fisto beat the fucking shit out of them!

HOLY FUCK it gets worse! 11:10 onwards "You hit a woman you get an ass whooping, that's the rules"...Even if she can strike at the man with impunity, whist the FUCKING POLICE are watching!!!!

The second video is also hard to watch. There's an app, where if a girl finds you "creepy" she can give you her 'number', but when you ring it it adds more points to your "creep profile" and this can be uploaded on to the internet. Who invented it...a man. I hope he goes to jail and gets to experience real rape culture.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Yeah, you have to watch those videos slowly or you will rage.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Sharon Osbourne is utterly repulsive. Laughing about how "fabulous" it is that an innocent man had his penis cut off. IMAGINE the other way round.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

[Image: tumblr_m99kyxLBtV1r3p2s0o1_400.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Dupe thread. See here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10852.html

Still pretty repulsive, though.

Oops. Sorry bout that fellas. Please close the thread.

Team Nachos

Solid vids.

I want to put every single fork in my house right through the pink-haired kid's face. Damn solid videos man, not any easier, tho.

Here's one video to wash it all off, you are welcome!

Quote: (02-25-2013 08:15 PM)Volk Wrote:  

I want to put every single fork in my house right through the pink-haired kid's face. Damn solid videos man, not any easier, tho.

Here's one video to wash it all off, you are welcome!

I was thinking that the Iron in my hand and his face should go out on a date. He'll pay for the meal of course, and desert too, and get nary any return, except a "hot" kiss.

[Image: watch?v=ejSq-_NzAps]

Only experienced playas should watch these lol. You'll end up really hating females (which means no pussy!!) if you're a newbie.

[Image: watch?v=ejSq-_NzAps]

The 2nd video made me laugh a lot. Go to 9:40 for some real shit from a feminist with common sense. She talks about other feminists getting pissed at her for speaking about women molesting children.