rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats the smallest city you've gotten laid in?

Besides getting laid in big cities such as Rio or Bogota has anyone had any success while traveling in between cities staying a night or two in some podunk town?

The perhentian islands in Malaysia. I was on a small island with barely any electricity. I was packed with tourists though and I captured the Belgium (whale) flag there. T

I guess there not more then a few hundred locals living there. Same goes for Morro de Sau Paulo in Brazil and Ko Phi Phi in Thailand. All laid pipe there.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

A small village in Germany with less than 3000 . My high school had more people than that.

I am the cock carousel

A village with a population of 18.

And three bars.

I love Wisconsin.....

A city of 5,000 people in West Virginia , big titty girl threw herself at me , she liked my black hair, she thought I was exotic looking , go figure ....

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

A little small village in Mexico of around 400 people named Rancho San Martin, Valparaiso in the state of Zacatecas. Good times.

Quote: (02-25-2013 08:51 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

The perhentian islands in Malaysia. I was on a small island with barely any electricity. I was packed with tourists though and I captured the Belgium (whale) flag there. T

I guess there not more then a few hundred locals living there. Same goes for Morro de Sau Paulo in Brazil and Ko Phi Phi in Thailand. All laid pipe there.

Yea those all those seem like good tourist spots. were those bangs all tourists or any locals?

Quote: (02-25-2013 03:48 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

A village with a population of 18.

And three bars.

I love Wisconsin.....

where in wisconsin is that? Im probably not too far away from it..