rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Creating YouTube Fame (Tim Delaghetto)

I ran accross this guy Timo DeLaGhetto's YouTube channel, not sure if those of you who are in SoCal are familiar with him.

He's a Thai guy who's a rapper and entertainer, basically a mini-celebrity in the Asian scene. He is always getting recognized by cute girls.

His Channel

Most of his videos are actually kind of boring, yet there is something a little compelling about them, I must admit. He's mostly hanging with his parents, hanging with his gf, hanging with his friend, or going out to eat. He does have a fun personality and a good vibe.

Has anyone considered doing this, or tried to? It seems like to be successful you would need some entertainment-related talent, or some other kindof niche...he has the whole Asian thing down.

Chris jones almost got 100k subscribers on YT within 10 months.

Looks like most of his video thumbnails have sexy girls. THat will get you views on youtube.

Quote: (02-22-2013 11:43 PM)Freedom Wrote:  

Looks like most of his video thumbnails have sexy girls. THat will get you views on youtube.

I think this guy nailed it! You should see how many more views videos get when you have a hot chick as the thumbnail picture.

Guy's hanging with some hot chicks on the other side of the world from his home and is approaching 100 million total views...he's doing something right. He also has a gf or "wifey" and doesn't seem to be slaying anything he's partying with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DywiY59YHg4

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (02-22-2013 11:48 PM)murrb Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2013 11:43 PM)Freedom Wrote:  

I think this guy nailed it! You should see how many more views videos get when you have a hot chick as the thumbnail picture.
Click the "Like" button brah

This gamer has 5 million subscribers

And look how his female fans react. They adore him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upL5tLmGptE

He's a weird guy with facial aesthetics.

Gamers are very popular on youtube in terms of viewership.

Playing video games while talking, seems to be a good way to make a living.

Quote: (02-22-2013 03:37 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Most of his videos are actually kind of boring, yet there is something a little compelling about them, I must admit. He's mostly hanging with his parents, hanging with his gf, hanging with his friend, or going out to eat. He does have a fun personality and a good vibe.

Agree on him being boring yet charismatic.

Good on him with the success, but I tried to watch the video and it boggles my mind that people actually devote the time to sit through an episode. [Image: huh.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling