rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You're ______ <---Insert compiment to a girl here

So, Yes I do have a facebook, I'm pretty good with my privacy settings, and only use it for networking (its a lot easier if you know how to work it. . .but that's another post/thread/ebook). anyway, I was doing my sparse maintaining of it and realized that a lot of dudes spam decent looking girls profiles with "you're cute/beautiful/sexy/love blah blah blah"

Same thing happens on dating sites, and other social media sites (I've even seen that on linkedin. . .once but still shocking)

I was wondering, if guys keep on doing this, it MUST work for SOME of them right? Or else they wouldn't keep doing it???

I don't ever plan on doing something like that, but I'd like to know. Has anyone done this (or anyone you know) and had it work? I mean like where the guy got laid from doing crap like that.

I'm insanely curious, I mean guys aren't that stupid that they'd do something that doesn't work over and over. . .and over. ..and over x1000000000 right?

Isaiah 4:1

10% of the guys get 90% of the pussy. I guarantee you none of that 10% uses things like "youre cute" on Facebook. Most of us know to never compliment until after the bang... if even then

When I was on OKC I would spam semi-personalized messages that had unique compliments about a girls personality (cold reads) and I got lots of messages back.

Thinking back they were more "negs" than anything.

A lot like this: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/09/2...dious-neg/

Quote: (02-22-2013 01:10 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

10% of the guys get 90% of the pussy. I guarantee you none of that 10% uses things like "youre cute" on Facebook. Most of us know to never compliment until after the bang... if even then

hmmm you got a point there, but damn it's still hard to believe that millions of guys just do shit that doesn't work over and over and over.

its not that millions of guys do shit that doesnt work. it's more like millions of guys dont do shit. whenever im out i rarely see guys approaching at all. most have their eyes glued to the tv screen or have their hands on their phones.

Quote: (02-22-2013 01:06 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

a lot of dudes spam decent looking girls profiles with "you're cute/beautiful/sexy/love blah blah blah"

Don't do it man!
It's bad to give this kind of attention and validation to obvious attention whores.. these girls have FB mostly for that and only that reason. Attention.

I usually don't comment on "hot" pics of girls at all, but when I do I say something sarcastic or funny to make them qualify themselves.

"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks"

Quote: (02-22-2013 05:24 PM)Gemini Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2013 01:06 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

a lot of dudes spam decent looking girls profiles with "you're cute/beautiful/sexy/love blah blah blah"

Don't do it man!
It's bad to give this kind of attention and validation to obvious attention whores.. these girls have FB mostly for that and only that reason. Attention.

I usually don't comment on "hot" pics of girls at all, but when I do I say something sarcastic or funny to make them qualify themselves.

Haha don't worry I'd never do something like that, I was just curious since I see it all the time, I figured that SOMEONE must have gotten laid. haha

Besides FB isnt really for getting girls, its a better tool for networking/getting girls you've already met to see how awesome you are (just by virtue of your FB page, not by sending them messages.)

My fb "game" (if you can call it that) is writing something mildly offensive on girls profile pics, which they delete and then ask me on chat "wtf is wrong with you". I pretend to not know what they're talking about and then change the subject. They mostly delete me but I got a few bangs out of it (approximately 1% of my total bangs). It works only on stupid entitled girls.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Maybe once in a blue moon, if circumstances are aligned and the man has huge passive game (i.e. model looks, rich, etc). But most of it is just Beta delusion at work indeed.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Try "You're different".

Or try talking to people, online was never really my thing.

Of course it works...

...for becoming a beta orbiter.

The reason so many guys do this is because they don't understand that being a beta orbiter is a bad thing. Instead, they think that due to their proximity to the girl they must be somehow close to sleeping with her. So they will continue to orbit and pile attention on the girl in hopes that she will decide she wants to fuck them. This almost never actually happens, but guys with bad game will continue to do it because they mistakenly conflate the attention they give a woman with her attraction toward them. Hope springs eternal for the clueless beta chode.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (02-22-2013 02:07 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2013 01:10 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

hmmm you got a point there, but damn it's still hard to believe that millions of guys just do shit that doesn't work over and over and over.

The difference between a successful person and a failure in any part of life is that the after making a mistake, the successful person realizes that he made a mistake and never makes the same mistake again. The failure can make a mistake, be told countless times that he made the mistake, and go right back and do the same thing. We all make plenty of mistakes. It's what you do after the mistake that matters.

^^^^^^^^^looking like you'd enjoy a facial...